Fantasy anyone?

Got a lot of fantasies as well as fetishes. This must be the place for them!
 
Well leather is a big fetish for me, specifically boots. I love wearing tall shiny motorcycle boots and especially love having them "worshiped" by an admirer.

Gets me all tingly just thinking about it.;)
 
Well leather is a big fetish for me, specifically boots. I love wearing tall shiny motorcycle boots and especially love having them "worshiped" by an admirer.

Gets me all tingly just thinking about it.;)


that's a good start...I love the look of leather...but you have a whole other point of view...

I still love to hear fantasies that are different from mine though
 
That's awfull sweet of you sexy..I'm o.k...just facing reality sometimes...enjoying your tet-a-tet with vibes in WYR though


you're funny...I have to keep it on the funny side for most stuff otherwise I get bogged in r/l and can't muck through it...

sex makes a WONDERFUL way to keep my mind in the clouds :D
 
Well now i have 2 fantasies. First one is myself with a woman under 30 and one over 40 at the same time.
The second would be one of the guys in NymphGoddess's nymph sandwich ;)
 
Well now i have 2 fantasies. First one is myself with a woman under 30 and one over 40 at the same time.
The second would be one of the guys in NymphGoddess's nymph sandwich ;)


that's awesome!!! I'd like to see if there's a man out there who can out last me...:eek::cool:
 
Nymph, I would love to take that challenge. As said in Futurama "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and weak" from too much.
 
And on here, hello Nypmh, great pictures. And yes I would kiss your irish ass. Amongst other things I would do to it
 
Nymph, I would love to take that challenge. As said in Futurama "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and weak" from too much.


I think I'd wear you out...my lover stays hard for a half hour after we're done...no matter how long we go...and he's older than I am
 
I doubt it. I can go for over an hour at a time.(no joke.) sometimes its frustrating because sometimes I would like a quickie but no can do
 
I doubt it. I can go for over an hour at a time.(no joke.) sometimes its frustrating because sometimes I would like a quickie but no can do


that;s what I'm talking about hunny...I can make him cum 4x and still want more...and he no can do...it's not how long it lasts...it's how many times you can cum before you're juiced out
 
Here is one of mine

I have one fantasy that is well out there in my mind. It is quite simple really. I would like to have sex outside in the parking lot of a major department store during the day. Just bend her over the hood of the car and fuck the daylights out of her, not caring if anyone saw or heard us.
 
that sounds like a true porn movie...very nice....

No the one of me walking along the Bluff of Lake Michigan and seeing a nude sunbather below. Then walking down and joining her only to end up fucking sounds more like a porno to me!!
 
to meet someone,
meet her in an elegant high rise hotel with a room on an upper floor
when i enter the room, she is standing looking at the city lights
through a large window
she knows i'm there, hears me walk in, feels me move close behind her
we don't speak, my finger tips move over her shoulders, arms, back
when i kiss her neck, softly, i hear her quickening breath, soft moans
looking over the city, i touch her, please her, she doesn't turn, doesn't speak
until the most intense moments are over.... then, in a whisper, with a smile
we introduce ourselves.
 
very nice...my fav is still seeing a man in light coloured jeans with a massive hardon...and what ensues when i get ahold of him
 
In my fantasy I'm invited to a male friend's house to watch a football game. When I get there I find several other guys; I'm the only girl. We watch the game, drinking beer and snacks.

After the game we're all a little toasty. The host suggests we watch a X rated video. I'm embarassed and start to leave, but the guys convince me to stay.

The movie starts; it's about a girl who has three guys one after the other. In spite of myself I start to get turned on. I can feel my pussy opening, becoming wet, ready. My nipples get really hard; they show through the thin tee shirt I have on.

The guys are really focused on the video so they don't notice my turned on state...for a while. As the video winds down with the girl having cum shots in her face the guys begin to look over at me. Finally Bill, my friend, pulls me across the couch onto his lap. He kisses me deeply, pulling my tee off and removing my bra.

Soon I'm naked, surrounded by eight horny men. One by one they have me. Some take me doggie style while I suck others off. A couple shoot in my face like the guy in the video, but most fill my pussy with their cum.

On and on it goes. Crying, screaming I cum over and over and over as I become their little fuck slut.

*sigh* Probably never happen - but a nice fantasy anyway!
 
I think you men like doing that anyway....yer all just a bunch of teases...draw everything out till we scream for it!! :eek:

we're not all like that. my method of attack is to just make her cum and then do whatever I can to help her cum over and over and over and over... you get the picture. :devil:
 
hmm my fantasy is to watch my woman seduce and take another woman, where I can't touch them or myself. See how long I could hold out before I went crazy with passion.
 
Back
Top