███████████ Mueller Investigation Results Thread ███████████

Hisrapey is a birther? Lol, I guess he really is a moron after all.:)

It's what some people like to believe because they have nothing else to do with their time than make pronouncements about others they don't know. In actuality I'm merely of the opinion that the "proof", isn't.

It's what some people like to believe because they have nothing else to do with their time than make pronouncements about others they don't know. In actuality I'm merely of the opinion that the "proof", isn't.

If by that you are casting doubt on the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate and contemporaneous birth announcements in Honolulu newspapers, then yes, you are a birther, and a racist, and an idiot, studying to be a moron and not studying very hard.

So Tim is a birther. Colour me shocked.

If by that you are casting doubt on the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate and contemporaneous birth announcements in Honolulu newspapers, then yes, you are a birther, and a racist, and an idiot, studying to be a moron and not studying very hard.

As I have said in another thread; I am a possessor of a "certificate of birth registration" which "officially" has been denied as "proof" of my birth in a specific time/place. IMO. Obama's published birth documents, bearing the same label, fall into the same category of "proof" or lack of it.

I take no position on whether he was truly born in Hawaii or not, only that the "proof" offered is comparable to mine own. Which has been, for nearly 60 years, deemed insufficient.

You may, of course, believe otherwise. That doesn't however make me a "birther".

As I have said in another thread; I am a possessor of a "certificate of birth registration" which "officially" has been denied as "proof" of my birth in a specific time/place. IMO. Obama's published birth documents, bearing the same label, fall into the same category of "proof" or lack of it.

All birth documents regardless of label would fall into that category.

All birth documents regardless of label would fall into that category.

Once again, you are incorrect.

A "birth certificate" is "proof" of your birth in a specific time/place. It is created at the time/place by the person who witnessed the birth.

A "certificate of birth registration" is a document which is created at a later date from information not within the knowledge of the person creating the document.

In legal parlance, one is an attested witness statement, the other is undeniably hearsay. Of the 2, only 1 is "proof".

A "birth certificate" is "proof" of your birth in a specific time/place. It is created at the time/place by the person who witnessed the birth.

A "certificate of birth registration" is a document which is created at a later date from information not within the knowledge of the person creating the document.

In legal parlance, one is an attested witness statement, the other is undeniably hearsay. Of the 2, only 1 is "proof".

The one Obama showed was made when he was born.

Lol, so you are a birther. Now I understand your love affair with trumpy a little better.

Your first sentence was about botany boi I assume.

So, soon Mueller will inform us that witches wear pointed hats, fly on brooms and hang out with cats, preferably black ones. What will we do with that information? :rolleyes:

I take no position on whether he was truly born in Hawaii or not, only that the "proof" offered is comparable to mine own. Which has been, for nearly 60 years, deemed insufficient.

You may, of course, believe otherwise. That doesn't however make me a "birther".

It says Certificate of Live Birth.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Do you honestly believe that someone as ultra conservative as John Roberts would swear in Obama as president TWICE if it weren't proven he's a citizen?

If so, it's exactly why your opinions couldn't possibly be taken seriously..

A "Certificate of Birth Registration" is something that used to be sent to parents before 1950 by the US Census to confirm that the information to be filed is correct. It is similar to ceremonial hospital certificates. None of those are valid proof of citizenship.

Obama presented a copy of his certified "Certificate of Live Birth". It is valid proof of citizenship.

HisArpy is a certified birther.

Dude. Go ask for a copy of your birth certificate from the county you were born. You will be provided with a "Certificate of Live Birth". Yes it is based on the records - the official records. Of the two, that is the proof. And for you to claim otherwise flies in the face of reality.

Last edited:

*chuckle*

Dude... the Certificate of Live Birth is the one they give you at the hospital that you have to fill out because if you don't they'll get mad at you. It absolutely is proof that you were born. The dad HAS to sign it, they make a whole big thing about it. I know I can't remember a hat, but I can pull that certificate out and look at it. They gave me, specifically, a copy (they were REAL into the DAD, not the MOM being the one to do/get this shit. They were kinda mean about it. Not like mean mean, but like... intense. Like, you would be considered a dick among the dad community for the rest of your life if you weren't the one to fill this out and shit.) It's in the baby book. Once you sign that, apparently you're officially a dad. I don't know what else it does but they pound that shit into your head. You sign that, you are Dad now. You'll get overpowering urges to make shitty jokes, you'll build a deck, you'll have an urge to wear khaki that you will fight until your dying day because you know goddamn well you look awful in it.

I don't know if you can use it to get an ID or whatever, but I know for a fact it's an official document and if you sign it you'll sure as fuck have to pay child support if it ever comes up. Like if you sign that, you don't have to be married to be "assumed" the dad, but if someone (like a jackass caseworker) wants to dispute it, they can and then you'll have to take a DNA test, but my understanding is that it makes you the "legal" dad like being married to the mom does. Point is, it can and will be used in family court, so it has to be an official document. My experience is in that regard.

I can't actually remember the last time I ever looked at my own birth certificate. Because I got a driver's license like an adult, and a social security card, and those two things are considered proof of my citizenship by everyone except the batshit insane. If you've got an ID and a SS#, you'll never really need that birth certificate again.

At least, I haven't.

Except

obama-longform.jpg

https://thelawdictionary.org/articl...th-certificate-and-certificate-of-live-birth/

So what Obama presented is even closer to the moment of birth at the hospital that a birth certificate would be.

A fucking birther. I actually thought he was smarter than that.
I suppose he thinks 9/11 was an inside job, too.

Dude... the Certificate of Live Birth is the one they give you at the hospital that you have to fill out because if you don't they'll get mad at you. It absolutely is proof that you were born. The dad HAS to sign it, they make a whole big thing about it. I know I can't remember a hat, but I can pull that certificate out and look at it. They gave me, specifically, a copy (they were REAL into the DAD, not the MOM being the one to do/get this shit. They were kinda mean about it. Not like mean mean, but like... intense. Like, you would be considered a dick among the dad community for the rest of your life if you weren't the one to fill this out and shit.) It's in the baby book. Once you sign that, apparently you're officially a dad. I don't know what else it does but they pound that shit into your head. You sign that, you are Dad now. You'll get overpowering urges to make shitty jokes, you'll build a deck, you'll have an urge to wear khaki that you will fight until your dying day because you know goddamn well you look awful in it.

I don't know if you can use it to get an ID or whatever, but I know for a fact it's an official document and if you sign it you'll sure as fuck have to pay child support if it ever comes up. Like if you sign that, you don't have to be married to be "assumed" the dad, but if someone (like a jackass caseworker) wants to dispute it, they can and then you'll have to take a DNA test, but my understanding is that it makes you the "legal" dad like being married to the mom does. Point is, it can and will be used in family court, so it has to be an official document. My experience is in that regard.

I can't actually remember the last time I ever looked at my own birth certificate. Because I got a driver's license like an adult, and a social security card, and those two things are considered proof of my citizenship by everyone except the batshit insane. If you've got an ID and a SS#, you'll never really need that birth certificate again.

At least, I haven't.

There are so many things in this statement which are incorrect I cannot even begin to respond to them except to say:

Please look at the requirement for "Real ID" to see if your D.L is "Proof" of US citizenship.

Dude. Go ask for a copy of your birth certificate from the county you were born. You will be provided with a "Certificate of Live Birth". Yes it is based on the records - the official records. Of the two, that is the proof. And for you to claim otherwise flies in the face of reality.

I actually have a certified copy of my "Certificate of Birth Registration". Guess what - it's STILL not "official" proof sufficient to prove I was born where it says I was.

You can go around and around and around on this with all kinds of made-up examples and personal reasons, but I KNOW FOR A FACT that what you're saying, ain't so.

You can either accept that or not. But, based on my own experiences, what Obama provided isn't "proof" he was born when/where he says. It may have been accepted as sufficient, but it's still not "proof". The 2 things aren't synonymous even if you want them to be.

I actually have a certified copy of my "Certificate of Birth Registration". Guess what - it's STILL not "official" proof sufficient to prove I was born where it says I was.

You can go around and around and around on this with all kinds of made-up examples and personal reasons, but I KNOW FOR A FACT that what you're saying, ain't so.

You can either accept that or not. But, based on my own experiences, what Obama provided isn't "proof" he was born when/where he says. It may have been accepted as sufficient, but it's still not "proof". The 2 things aren't synonymous even if you want them to be.
If you were born in a shite hospital in a shite country to shite parents, then you have a point. It would still fall on a challenger to give evidence that your birth didn't occur as documented.

Damn. Hizzy just tripled or quadrupled down on his birther fail.

Smarter people would just let it go, but...but...but...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Back