what is the sexiest thing you have ever seen?

Pounding my gf from behind, hands on her hips, as she looks back at me with a huge smile on her face. She was in pure ecstasy and so was I.

Any of the girls I've been with, totally naked, in doggy position. The sexiest position of all.

I like all the mentions of wives and husbands here. You old romantic lot, you :heart:

Probably the first time my wife used a dildo. Just as she looked at it, then slowly inserted it into her bald pussy. Almsot instantly, her body tensed, her big nipples got hard, and she came so quickly

Seeing the smile on my wife's beautiful face
As we fucked her ass, pussy and mouth and had one cumming on her hot tits.

The sexiest thing I saw was a few weekends ago. I was checking on the neighbors house while they were away on vacation. I'd pickup their mail and check the house every few days. It was Saturday after the holiday and I was walking over to get the mail and go in and check the house. I went around back to make sure the backyard was ok. I entered the house . I looked into the family room and saw a pile of clothes on the floor. I went to the garage door and saw that Debbie's car was in there. She's the daughter. She's is away at college but must have driven home for the holiday. I was just about to call her name so as not to scare her. But then I thought she must have brought her boyfriend home and they started to fool around in the family room. Being nosy I slowly walked down the hallway toward her room. I heard music playing very low and the unmistakable sounds of sex. As I got closer to her room I started to get turned on . I peeked around the corner into her room. I froze! I saw a pair of girls legs up and spread and Debbies head between them in a 69 position. It felt like I was there for 5 minutes but it was only seconds. I hurried up down the hall and grabbed the mail off the table and left. By the time I got home I was very wet. I couldn't stop thinking of what I saw. I waited till later in the day to call her. I called and said I saw there were lights on and figured she came home and can I bring they mail over. When I got there she came to the door with wet hair and a t shirt with no bra. I couldn't keep my eyes off her . She had grown into a beautiful young woman. I went in and had hoped I'd see her girlfriend .But it was her and me at the table. We chatted about this and that. I was just getting ready to leave when her girlfriend came into the kitchen. She was a cute blonde girl also with a wet head and t shirt without a bra . All I could think of was these two beautiful girls all wet in the shower washing each other. I could feel myself getting flush. I got up and said I better go. Deb said she would walk me to the door. We stepped outside and I could see her cold nipples getting harder. She hugged me and we said goodbye and it was good to see each other again. Then she looked at me oddly. She said "I hope you won't tell my parents what you saw or that I was home." I was in shock. I asked how she knew .She said I had left the back door unlocked and that I'm the only one with a key. Plus when she came to the door I was very flush. I kissed her on the cheek and said "no Hon I would never say anything to anyone." "we all had fun in college" and smiled at her. She seemed to be relieved. I asked how long she had been seeing this girl? She said they have been dating for about 6months. I thought wow!. She then asked if she could call me some time a talk about a few things . I'm guessing she knows I'm bi and wants to know some things ?? That experience last less than 5 minutes but was the most erotic thing I ever saw.

For myself it'd have to be my wife opening the hotel door naked just after her 'buddy' left.

Watching a soft little flaccid penis slowly get engorged into a stiff erection standing proud is always erotic for me. I recommend getting really close and watching it intently. It's amazing to see.

I had this ex once. When he would lay next to me and look like he wanted to eat me alive. His eyes would burn into me and then he would undress me with them till he couldn't take it and would just kiss me deep and thuroly. I miss being looked at and longed for like that. It wasn't treasured but it is as close as I have ever come to it.

Many years ago I was lucky enough to share time with an older woman, she was a good friends mother. She showed me the ropes, before sex sometimes, she liked me to watch her masturbate.
The sexiest thing I have ever seen.
The good old days.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sexiest thing I saw was a few weekends ago. I was checking on the neighbors house while they were away on vacation. I'd pickup their mail and check the house every few days. It was Saturday after the holiday and I was walking over to get the mail and go in and check the house. I went around back to make sure the backyard was ok. I entered the house . I looked into the family room and saw a pile of clothes on the floor. I went to the garage door and saw that Debbie's car was in there. She's the daughter. She's is away at college but must have driven home for the holiday. I was just about to call her name so as not to scare her. But then I thought she must have brought her boyfriend home and they started to fool around in the family room. Being nosy I slowly walked down the hallway toward her room. I heard music playing very low and the unmistakable sounds of sex. As I got closer to her room I started to get turned on . I peeked around the corner into her room. I froze! I saw a pair of girls legs up and spread and Debbies head between them in a 69 position. It felt like I was there for 5 minutes but it was only seconds. I hurried up down the hall and grabbed the mail off the table and left. By the time I got home I was very wet. I couldn't stop thinking of what I saw. I waited till later in the day to call her. I called and said I saw there were lights on and figured she came home and can I bring they mail over. When I got there she came to the door with wet hair and a t shirt with no bra. I couldn't keep my eyes off her . She had grown into a beautiful young woman. I went in and had hoped I'd see her girlfriend .But it was her and me at the table. We chatted about this and that. I was just getting ready to leave when her girlfriend came into the kitchen. She was a cute blonde girl also with a wet head and t shirt without a bra . All I could think of was these two beautiful girls all wet in the shower washing each other. I could feel myself getting flush. I got up and said I better go. Deb said she would walk me to the door. We stepped outside and I could see her cold nipples getting harder. She hugged me and we said goodbye and it was good to see each other again. Then she looked at me oddly. She said "I hope you won't tell my parents what you saw or that I was home." I was in shock. I asked how she knew .She said I had left the back door unlocked and that I'm the only one with a key. Plus when she came to the door I was very flush. I kissed her on the cheek and said "no Hon I would never say anything to anyone." "we all had fun in college" and smiled at her. She seemed to be relieved. I asked how long she had been seeing this girl? She said they have been dating for about 6months. I thought wow!. She then asked if she could call me some time a talk about a few things . I'm guessing she knows I'm bi and wants to know some things ?? That experience last less than 5 minutes but was the most erotic thing I ever saw.

wow Lisa, this is nice, hope you get to teach her a few things

I thought I would explode…
I have seen beautiful girl posing for me in the photo studio. She wanted a present for boyfriend and she said on the StVallentines day he will receive a puzzle made from her photo. Studio lights flashed and she was getting bolder - we ended up with great and hot nude pictures. Only later at post-processing I have noticed her pussy was soaking wet.
Beautiful…

Super hot

Standing in the doorway as my ex was eating our next door neighbor and hearing the neighbor cum just as she spotted me in the doorway....she could not deny herself the orgasm and her expression conveyed even more arousal being watched. She never took her eyes off of me as she held my wife down between her legs.

Watching a soft little flaccid penis slowly get engorged into a stiff erection standing proud is always erotic for me. I recommend getting really close and watching it intently. It's amazing to see.

I think many women, from my experience, like seeing that, maybe it's witnessing close up the easy power you have over us men.

The sight of a big cock growing right in front of me and sticking strait up!
Ditto.
But really, I'm not prejudice, any cock will do.
Love to watch the little fella grow from the soft limp little slug, and watch him yawn and stretch as he wakes up and ready for action.

Ditto.
But really, I'm not prejudice, any cock will do.
Love to watch the little fella grow from the soft limp little slug, and watch him yawn and stretch as he wakes up and ready for action.
Maybe a kiss or a soft touch would speed up the process.
I'm a big fan of getting hard in someone's mouth, yes I'm naughty that way😈💋

I had a great time reading a lot of these--reminded me of many things I've experienced!

There are lots of things that have been really hot, as I've had the pleasure of having many fun and sexy times, but here are two:

The first time my husband and I had a threesome with a particular fella I knew from high school--I was super into his face because he had this way of looking devious but also adorable (it's in the eyes, I think); I die over a face sometimes. But anyway, we had been texting and flirting before we had him over (after I played the best derby bout I've ever played in my LIFE), and he was really into the idea of my (sadly no longer) pierced nipples--he'd never been with a woman with pierced nipples, and he'd asked me how rough he could be with them. I had told him I was very good with rough. Cut to the night, and I was kneeling in front of him on my bed, naked, when he grasped the barbell in one of my nipples and twisted it around, his eyes moving from my nipple to my face. His entire expression was flooded with fascination, but also what looked like an awakening of some kind of sadism--it was like seeing someone meet a new part of themselves for the first time, and it was amazing.

The other thing was watching my husband watch the video I'd made the night before with a friend--he barely paid attention to me sitting there. He was riveted, stroking his insanely hard cock and talking about what a slut his wife was, getting pounded by someone else on camera. ;)

I had a great time reading a lot of these--reminded me of many things I've experienced!

There are lots of things that have been really hot, as I've had the pleasure of having many fun and sexy times, but here are two:

The first time my husband and I had a threesome with a particular fella I knew from high school--I was super into his face because he had this way of looking devious but also adorable (it's in the eyes, I think); I die over a face sometimes. But anyway, we had been texting and flirting before we had him over (after I played the best derby bout I've ever played in my LIFE), and he was really into the idea of my (sadly no longer) pierced nipples--he'd never been with a woman with pierced nipples, and he'd asked me how rough he could be with them. I had told him I was very good with rough. Cut to the night, and I was kneeling in front of him on my bed, naked, when he grasped the barbell in one of my nipples and twisted it around, his eyes moving from my nipple to my face. His entire expression was flooded with fascination, but also what looked like an awakening of some kind of sadism--it was like seeing someone meet a new part of themselves for the first time, and it was amazing.

The other thing was watching my husband watch the video I'd made the night before with a friend--he barely paid attention to me sitting there. He was riveted, stroking his insanely hard cock and talking about what a slut his wife was, getting pounded by someone else on camera. ;)

if ever he/you would like to have another tryst...;)

Maybe a kiss or a soft touch would speed up the process.
I'm a big fan of getting hard in someone's mouth, yes I'm naughty that way😈💋
Helping in the process is always fun.
There are so many wonderful ways in which to stir a cock to life.

All fantastic!!

The best thing I have seen was while getting a massage from this really hot MILFy type. She had mirrors on the one wall. She told me she loves watching herself and the guy(s) as she massages them. So during the massage I sneak some peeks in the mirror and sure enough she is really getting into the massage. A dreamy trance like look on her face as she rubs down my legs. At one point she is straddling my leg around the calf and riding it while stroking my back down my leg. She flips me over, and starts on the front. As she goes from top to bottom she keeps getting this devilish little smile on lips. Eyes go half closed. She again straddles my leg as she grabs my cock. I'm putting pressure on her pussy as she strokes my cock. I fee the wetness start as she rides my leg. Head thrown back, eyes half closed, small smile on her lips as she rides my leg. She finishes herself on my leg and oh sorry, lol.... No problem I say. Now it's your turn she says. She then proceeds to oil me up and stroke me to an orgasm while we watch each other in the mirror.

Back