Eating Your Own Cum

It's funny

when I'm masturbating or fucking, I often want to taste my cum. The thought of eating it from my wife's cunt is a huge turn on. Until I cum. Then I lose interest and desire, immediately.

I enjoy the sensation of licking a woman after cumming deep in her pussy, with my cum helping to lubricate her clit as I lick her to ecstasy

There is something so raw and dirty about it that I love

I also love a good hand job where she aims my forceful load towards my face so my uncontrolled load lands right on my face

when I'm masturbating or fucking, I often want to taste my cum. The thought of eating it from my wife's cunt is a huge turn on. Until I cum. Then I lose interest and desire, immediately.

A lot of guys are that way the first time I eat my wife after I fucked her. I started by toying her after she was full. As her toy got her more aroused she push my head to her pussy. I first started my tonguing her clit while toying her we got so hot and came as hard as she ever had before. Then I slide her toy into her ass this drove her crazy. I slide my tongue down into her cum filled pussy and she exploded on my tongue. She had her hands on the back of my head pushing my tongue deep in her. I was so horney from all of this play I was rock hard and so horney we started all over again. After this night clean up or cum swapping became a very big part of our play. We would play a game of whoever came first had to get the other one off with their mouth. This was always a fun game to win or lose. 😉

I do enjoy cumming on my face and open mouth. I try to lick as much precum before I do. Nkdplay82 on kik

Any advice on how to suck your own dick?

Legs over head and take your time. Seems impossible at first but trust me, if you can get your tongue on your helmet then that's a great incentive! Never quite managed full sucking but certainly had a lot of fun trying...

A large part of the thrill for me is trying to get a balance to precum a lot or even cum a little bit but not have full orgasm so you can still enjoy it. Just amazing if you can get it right.

I remember in high school I sucked my dick a few times and it was awesome but that was before I started swallowing my cum so I’d spray away from my face when I knew I was close,wish I would’ve tried to swallow then.

Legs over head and take your time. Seems impossible at first but trust me, if you can get your tongue on your helmet then that's a great incentive! Never quite managed full sucking but certainly had a lot of fun trying...

A large part of the thrill for me is trying to get a balance to precum a lot or even cum a little bit but not have full orgasm so you can still enjoy it. Just amazing if you can get it right.

https://perfectcoffeellama.tumblr.com/post/180313598263

https://perfectcoffeellama.tumblr.com/post/180313583968

Frustrated!

SO HORNY and FRUSTRATED at work. :(

REALLY in the mood to cum in my own mouth; It's been a long time since I did.

Have any of you ever used an inversion table to get in a position for this? My yoga days are long in the past.

My favorite thing is to continually edge until my pre cum becomes a creamy mix of cum and pre cum. Sometimes eating that mixture can bring me to a wonderful orgasm.

With one thing and another I haven't had a moment of privacy to jerk off in about a week.

Finally had some me time and enjoyed a much bigger than usual load of creamy goodness.

It's not as good as someone else's but damn I missed it!

Back