Lit Camming

iWebcam is a good chat room

iWebcam is a good chat room to use. It's free, but you can also upgrade. The free version allows you to view up to three other users at one time. You can create your own chat room there. It's a good place to create a Literotica chat room

http://iwebcam.com/chat.html

Cam with

We are a married couple that enjoys being on cam for others. we like being watched. looking for hung guys that wanna watch and share their cam. hit us up if you wanna join us.

WE LIKE - turn on your Private Messages in your profile here if...

... if you'd like to receive messages from folks.

And welcome! and enjoy!

Gabriel

I've heard that oovoo is really good for this sort of thing but I'm not sure what their rules are on nudity. Skype is probably the most lax, could also use google hangouts.

Alright.. so I'm sure there are lots of folks on here who wouldn't mind camming with other Lit people.. my question is where can we go for "group" camming? If such a thing even exists…
I remember with another site I participated on we'd have stickam dates but apparently that doesn't exist anymore.
Just a thought.. it'd be fun to put faces or torsos or w/e you'd want to show to names :cool:

Any ideas?
iwebchat works wekk if you are a member (i am), get a private room. if interested, we will need to coordinate a date and time

Back