The beauty of submissive men

tumblr_lcejyeH6Nj1qalt7yo1_400.jpg
 
Are Strapons ( or strapless Strapons ) part of this or not?
Some women hate the idea. Some guys also can't imagine it for the obvious reason.

I think you have answered your own question;)

Is using a strapon part of a Dominant woman submissive woman relationship?
Sure, if that's what they both like.

It's not a requirement though.
 
Fair enough..

I think you have answered your own question;)

Is using a strapon part of a Dominant woman submissive woman relationship?
Sure, if that's what they both like.

It's not a requirement though.

Would you explore that angle of your fetish?
 
Would you explore that angle of your fetish?

Meh... It's not really a big thing for me.

I'm a bit squeamish about anal stuff so it has to be with someone with whom I feel very comfortable.
I was a bit curious about trying a strapon, because "hey it would be fun to have a dick for a day"
My partner was prepared to try for my sake although he didn't have a desire for it himself but it turned out that I really didn't care enough about it to carry through with getting a strap on.

So ... I'm pretty "vanilla" as regards that.
My desire for dominance is more about other things... Control, teasing, service, face sitting ....

That's the whole point of this thread. To get away from stereotypes.


If you are looking for people who share your interest in strapons you are best to go to one of the many strap on threads.
 
The best day

My experiences on the bottom might be termed predictable: a general timidity, but some belt, some dildo play. A very nice thick dildo though, which tested me nicely. But afterwards, with a serious drink in hand, I realized it was just rough sex. (Though the dildo was very, very nice).

Then I fell. Hard. We talked about things. Had a few experimental evenings.

Then She said she'd be coming here, to a nearby suburban hotel. I should arrive first thing in the morning. What room, I asked. Just drive to the hotel. Text me when you're there.

I drove, a suit and tie, as if for work. My heart was pounding. I parked.

- I'm here.

- 319. The door is open. Read the note by the bed. Follow the instructions precisely.

I walked through the lobby and rode the elevator to the third floor. The door was indeed open. I could tell, or assumed, She was in the bathroom. I went to the bed. There was indeed a note.

'Strip. Completely. Put your clothes on the chair. There is a collar and leash on the bed. Put them on. Climb on the bed. Head down and to the top. On your knees. Hands folded, at your back. Then wait."

I did exactly that in less than a minute. And waited.
 
I wrote a Domme story earlier this year (and have recently completed a continuation of it). I purposefully tried to avoid the 'Bitch Domme' personality, partly because it wasn't attractive to me as a woman. And I wanted to see the male characters show their own strengths.

I've received a fair bit of feedback from men who've said it changed their perception of submission - that they would be open to being dominated by a woman such as her. The whole idea of being humiliated and having to lick shoes did nothing for them.

BUT, from a different angle, I'm not sure whether they're confusing submitting with being topped.

I posted this in another thread:

I'm currently writing the second part of a Domme story, and needed to do some research to establish how she would be training the two subs (male). So I hit Google.

Wow.

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but this was one of the first results that came up:
http://wpuploads-2.kink-network.com...23465488/Owning-and-Training-a-Male-Slave.pdf
And is more-or-less a handbook of how my Domme won't be treating her boys. (To save you reading it, she advocates non-consensual slavery by blackmailing the poor men and ruining their lives if they refuse.)

This troubled me, so I've been looking elsewhere, at (sorry about the labels) the types of Domme there are, and I found this helpful:
http://submissivesanddommes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/2-kinds-of-dommes.html
This one too:
http://www.evilmonk.org/a/what_now.cfm

Does anyone have any other resources they would recommend, which don't involve the bitch/non-social Domme please?
 
Last edited:
Submissive men

What's with these men that like to wear ladies panties and have you tell them they have a small cock? If you are this sort of man you need to have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, find your bollocks and man up.

Maybe have a look for some men's pants. There are plenty of places that sell them. Luv Misty xxxxxxx
 
What's with these men that like to wear ladies panties and have you tell them they have a small cock? If you are this sort of man you need to have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, find your bollocks and man up.

Maybe have a look for some men's pants. There are plenty of places that sell them. Luv Misty xxxxxxx

That was really rude and totally against the spirit of the thread.

I'm personally not into that myself and was attempting to get away from the stereotype of that being the only type of male submission .(and actually if you had actually read the thread you would have seen that)

But if someone is into it and their partner enjoys it with them then what's the problem.

Misty .. You need to have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and not be so judgemental
 
Last edited:
Male submission is definitely a beautiful thing, but the thing is that it comes in many shapes and forms. Erochic, you speak of wanting to get away from stereotypes of what male submission is, yet you speak of enjoying "Control, teasing, service, face sitting" which are all things which generally come to mind when thinking of Female Domme/male sub interactions. (Control, teasing, service more so in D/s as a whole, likely).

Additionally, many of the photos on the Tumblr's featured here (and the photos shared within this thread) are of strong muscular men as the examples of submissive men. So does that mean male submission is only sexy/beautiful if the male is strong/sexy/muscular? Is it only sexy if the male is perceived as being able to physically overpower his female partner but through submission he chooses not to?

The thing about male submission, and I suppose submission in general, is it comes in MANY shapes and forms and should be valued in all of them.

- male submission is a skinny effeminate man who wishes to explore his feminine side with a strong caring woman who embraces him as a whole and helps him explore who he is.

- male submission is a older executive man who desires to submit to a Woman to be controlled and commanded so he can shed the stress of having to be commanding and in control every day.

- male submission is a small quiet man who has always felt women to be the superior sex and wishes to devote his life to serving a Goddess and ensuring she has everything she needs.

- And yes, male submission can be a normal everyday guy who wants to submit to the Domme who enjoys inflicting pain, dressed in latex, and can appear to be a bit vicious. But outside of that stereotypical play, they may have a deep and passionate love for one another and their roles as Domme/sub.

Male submission comes in many different colours and there's undoubtedly Dominant women out there who are drawn to a particular colour within that rainbow as well.

Hopefully I didn't ramble on too much :D Thank-you for creating this thread.
 
Back
Top