Newbie lady

hi, I really like your thread and profile and would be interested in chatting, please drop me a PM if you would like to

May, I ask...what makes you a nerd.

See over this side of the pond, I am a geek... which I think means bad things in the USA

Thought I would drop by your thread and say hello :) on this Friday afternoon.
Hope your enjoying you day :)

May, I ask...what makes you a nerd.

See over this side of the pond, I am a geek... which I think means bad things in the USA

Hahaha, well Im not from the USA, Im from Argentina.

Been called a nerd for several reasons, mainly because I spend all my time hiding behind books. Im smart and a little bit of a know it all. Yeah, I admit Im THAT annoying classmate everyone had.

Hahaha, well Im not from the USA, Im from Argentina.

Been called a nerd for several reasons, mainly because I spend all my time hiding behind books. Im smart and a little bit of a know it all. Yeah, I admit Im THAT annoying classmate everyone had.

Nothing wrong with that at all

Well, seeing I'm not so new anymore I decided editing the title and my description a little bit, cause I keep receiving messages saying welcome! Hahaha.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey there people!

I've been coming to Lit for a couple years to read stories, but now I decided it would be fun to make an account and start meeting new people.

So, about me? Im 23, from South America, work on the foreign languages area, Im a college graduate and I enjoy reading more than most people I know. Hahaha. I also enjoy movies, specially classics. Im an avid old school rock fan, love coffee, traveling and being outdoors.

Im brunette, 5'6", hazel eyes, average body type, cute smile and I wear glasses.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way. And please note I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or shit like that. Hahaha. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing.If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time! :)

Anyways, that's a little about me. Feel free to message me if there's anything you read and like! Also, please don't send me "wanna play?" messages... I wont reply to those, be more original, and would be great if you wrote over a sentence...

Oh, alternative ways of communication are available... Just ask!

Unfortunately I am a little over your age range, 44, but if you want, PM me.

Newbie here as well. I've been reading the threads for a couple of weeks. Finally got the never to Profile up and post! Hi all......

Back