being whorish

wow one of the sexiest things ever!

This is just WOW!!!

Sexy & Sweet at the same time. IMO you rock. And You deserve the prestigious Literotica " Sexiest Litmember" of the night award......Cool beans what you did. I can only imagine the self confidence you gave him. And you found out that men do have there finer qualities.........:rose:

Thank you both! :D

I got a lift home in exchange for sex once. It was 2am and raining really hard. We stopped off in a car park on the way, so romantic I know.

I'd have no problem with exchanging sex for something I want again, if everyone leaves happy then where's the harm.

I have for professional benefit. The first time was when I was a freshman in college and there was an internship that I really, really wanted. So there was a mixer and one of the key decision makers was there. I introduced myself and talked to him on and off during the evening. I flirted but in an innocent way, as if I was awed by him, not that I wanted to get fucked by him (which I did but landing the internship was the goal).

At the end of the night, he gives me his card and asks if I'd like a tour of the offices one day. Of course, I say yes. I go by and get the tour and he takes me to lunch. During lunch, he really turns up the charm and gives me his personal number to call if I had any questions.

A few days later I call and ask him a question about something about the application process (that I already knew the answer to). He says he has time in his schedule that week and said I could come by and he could answer in detail (for a question he could have answered right then).

I go by his office and he goes over the application and even gives me tips about the process. As I'm standing to leave, he grabs my hand and says, "I know this is inappropriate but I have to say you are absolutely lovely." So I tell him I that I had a crush on him. He hesitates and then kisses me on the cheek before lightly kissing my lips. When I respond, he starts kissing me in earnest and I end up straddling him in his office chair while we make out.

We went out to dinner later that week and end up back at his place to fuck. After we get together a few times, he realizes that if I was an intern at his company, I could really liven up his office hours. So I submitted the app for show and I got the internship I wanted. Plus, I got a guy with a carte blanche expense account who gave ridiculously amazing oral (his cock was pretty great too).

We did continue on and off after my internship but I got bored after a while (I was 18, sue me) and we stopped seeing each other.

Lovely sexy story! I'm willing to bet that you've perfected the art of seduction since then. ;)

I have for professional benefit. The first time was when I was a freshman in college and there was an internship that I really, really wanted. So there was a mixer and one of the key decision makers was there. I introduced myself and talked to him on and off during the evening. I flirted but in an innocent way, as if I was awed by him, not that I wanted to get fucked by him (which I did but landing the internship was the goal).

At the end of the night, he gives me his card and asks if I'd like a tour of the offices one day. Of course, I say yes. I go by and get the tour and he takes me to lunch. During lunch, he really turns up the charm and gives me his personal number to call if I had any questions.

A few days later I call and ask him a question about something about the application process (that I already knew the answer to). He says he has time in his schedule that week and said I could come by and he could answer in detail (for a question he could have answered right then).

I go by his office and he goes over the application and even gives me tips about the process. As I'm standing to leave, he grabs my hand and says, "I know this is inappropriate but I have to say you are absolutely lovely." So I tell him I that I had a crush on him. He hesitates and then kisses me on the cheek before lightly kissing my lips. When I respond, he starts kissing me in earnest and I end up straddling him in his office chair while we make out.

We went out to dinner later that week and end up back at his place to fuck. After we get together a few times, he realizes that if I was an intern at his company, I could really liven up his office hours. So I submitted the app for show and I got the internship I wanted. Plus, I got a guy with a carte blanche expense account who gave ridiculously amazing oral (his cock was pretty great too).

We did continue on and off after my internship but I got bored after a while (I was 18, sue me) and we stopped seeing each other.

I have never done it for money, but I have for a grade.

In college I was partying too much and was in danger of a lower grade. I desperately wanted the GPA so I could get into a top Grad School so I visited the Prof in the lounge and ask "Is there anything I could do to get an A?" (yes.. I WAS dressed like a slut)

He scolded me for my grades. Told me I was lazy for not studying harder. Admonished me for my writings. Then ... told me to come by his house Friday night at 7PM.

I showed up at 7PM with a bag full of groceries. Cooked him dinner. Entertained him all night. Got an A on Monday! Isn't college life wonderful?

:)

Amazing story!!

Lol, does rewarding a guy for paying for everything on a date count?

Well maybe if you weren't otherwise planning on having sex with him.....or maybe you are just a fun date......or maybe you just wanted to get fucked.....nothing wrong with that sexy

I have out of necessity but id like to do it for sexier reasons

An interesting topic. I haven't but would I? Probably not but I'm always surprised that I consider it, if even for a moment.

I have had a number of "arrangements" where mutually beneficial means just that. It can definitely be a "win-win"... sometimes not at all removed from "Pretty Woman"...

Lol, does rewarding a guy for paying for everything on a date count?
I think this is a really interesting comment. Most relationships have an economic component, and that plays a greater or lesser role in sexual attraction and activity. Getting paid a rate for sex is just a straight-up version of it. Understandably, the former has more involved in it and might be seen as sex and economic bound in more of a relationship. But I think sexual relationships that are a part of a paid arrangement can also have a great deal of mutual benefit and pleasure and be more than a quick roll (though ther is nothing wrong with a quick roll, paid or otherwise). I've been paid for sex and some of those guys became good friends and some I still see.

I think this is a really interesting comment. Most relationships have an economic component, and that plays a greater or lesser role in sexual attraction and activity. Getting paid a rate for sex is just a straight-up version of it. Understandably, the former has more involved in it and might be seen as sex and economic bound in more of a relationship. But I think sexual relationships that are a part of a paid arrangement can also have a great deal of mutual benefit and pleasure and be more than a quick roll (though ther is nothing wrong with a quick roll, paid or otherwise). I've been paid for sex and some of those guys became good friends and some I still see.

well said. its legal in a few countries in Europe. should be here too.

I've never had sex in return for something. My husband and i have been married and have shared everything for a log time. But sometimes, when I've bought something for myself from our joint account, or there's something expensive I want, my husband will (half) jokingly tell me I'll have to 'earn it', or we'll be in bed, and he'll say 'show me how much you want those shoes' for example, and the mere suggestion that sex could be a transaction seems to give us both a bit of a turn on.

I think this is a really interesting comment. Most relationships have an economic component, and that plays a greater or lesser role in sexual attraction and activity. .

OK so if I took this a step further, what would buying you lunch at Conor O'Neill's get me? :D

Newly divorced, there was a time over a decade ago that I'd helped my ex buy a car (I bought the old one from her). The most thanks I got for it was a hug but, had it been an hour earlier (the kids had to be picked up from school and it was getting late), she said I would have gotten "thanked" much more thoroughly. ;)

My wife dresses me up and we go out as slutty girlfriends to pick up guys to bring home for sex. Although I am not really passable as a woman I often get offered good money for sex. It's great to get paid for something I would do for free and it helps to pay for new slutty outfits.

Back