Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luciden said:
yeh.. the punishment for that one was to have to stick it in one more time after I had already done it.

Right now I have a vibrator in my ass. It's a long story, but let's just say I didn't pee when I orgasmed, and I really had to pee, apparently he was trying to make me do both at the same time. After I hadn't peed, he had me put the vibrator in my ass and go to the toilet (after much begging to be able to pee). I tried to pee for about 5 mins and he told me if I didn't pee within the next 10, then I would have to go and masturbate some more, and that if I could bring myself to an orgasm, to orgasm, and then go back to the toilet and try again. Luckily for me, I got to pee. :p

Anyways, I have more stuff to finish before he calls again, and I'm hungry.

Anyone have a similar story?

I know I am repeating what others have said, but it seems to me that your Master is punishing for the sake of punishing and not for real transgreassions. There needs to be some latitude, esp if it concerns safety. And i also know I should tread carefully here, so as not to encroach on another DOM's relationship

Last edited:
Sprinkles22 said:
I identify with your statement Rose. I need Him to be closer to me than ever if I'm being punished. I need reassurrance that I'm still lovable and I haven't pushed Him away. In our situation, emotional withdrawal or refusal to communicate would not be a constructive discipline, it would be an inconsiderate torture.

I view discipline and punishment as tools to help me grow and learn. He brings me down so He can build me back up ... not bring me down to leave me there wondering and questioning.

That's my girl. Now you are understanding. :D

Luciden said:
let's see... for the past two days, I've been punished for small things like:
not wanting to stick a hot battery into myself and hesitating and saying no >_< (BIG MISTAKE, BTW) , cumming accidently, and begging him for 5 mins to play. That's all I can think of now. but.. that's what I get punished for.

HOT BATTERY?!?!

I have to tread lightly here, because I don't want to seem like I am being too critical of another Dom. We all have our individual kinks, but I do feel that having one slide a hot battery into a rather sensitive area is outside the idea of safe. I shudder to think of the damage that battery acid would do to that sensitive skin.

I feel that it is important for a Dom to listen to a sub when she has safety concerns. Trust is the key to having a solid Ds relationship, and I do not see how I could ask My little one to trust Me if I were to not listen to her concerns about her safety.

If you are unsure of a respectful way to bring the concern to your Dominant, try this "Sir, I am concerned that doing <place request hear> could cause harm to Your posession."

on another note....

Question:

Okay, I was thinking about a conversation I had with a friend a while back. It was about one of Master's favorite punishments, tacks. I don't care for them much, I can't decide if I like canes or tacks the least infact, but he absolutely loves my reaction to them. Anyway, he uses them as punishment, because it's something I don't care for so if I know that's the punishment then I'm less likely to do something. But because he loves the reaction so much he uses them for play too, and even as part of a cerimony thing when I gave him my orgasm. That's where the debate came in. My friend didn't think that he should use the tacks in that because he uses them as punishment and in her mind it was like he was punishing me for giving my orgasm to him. I don't feel the same way, mostly because I know how much he loves my little crues and the faces I make when I sit on them.

Anyway here's the question:
Do you, or does yours, use different items/positions/tasks/etc... for punishment than for play? Like do you get spanked as a punishment and then again just because you both or he likes to?

Just curious. :)

raven2 said:
I know I am repeting what others have said, but it seems to me that your Master is punishing for the sake of punishing and not for real transgreassions. There needs to be some latitude, esp if it concerns safety.
What if there were some system or code in place to signal when a partner is in the mood for an extreme S/m scene? Instead of punishing to satisfy His need, could He simply not say "I'm in a mood, and I'm gonna do *x,y,z* to you tonight, because I want to!!" Just as perhaps she could say ... "I need you to work me hard tonight, I haven't been bad ... but I just NEED it."

I don't know .... I'm just throwing out suggestions.

the captians wench said:
Question:

Okay, I was thinking about a conversation I had with a friend a while back. It was about one of Master's favorite punishments, tacks. I don't care for them much, I can't decide if I like canes or tacks the least infact, but he absolutely loves my reaction to them. Anyway, he uses them as punishment, because it's something I don't care for so if I know that's the punishment then I'm less likely to do something. But because he loves the reaction so much he uses them for play too, and even as part of a cerimony thing when I gave him my orgasm. That's where the debate came in. My friend didn't think that he should use the tacks in that because he uses them as punishment and in her mind it was like he was punishing me for giving my orgasm to him. I don't feel the same way, mostly because I know how much he loves my little crues and the faces I make when I sit on them.

Anyway here's the question:
Do you, or does yours, use different items/positions/tasks/etc... for punishment than for play? Like do you get spanked as a punishment and then again just because you both or he likes to?

Just curious. :)

Master uses different things for punishment than He does for play. He says He thinks that it's important to keep play and punishment seperate, because if that line is blurred the punishment then loses some of it's effectiveness. example: the cane, i do not like it, so it is used as punishment only, He would not bring that into play, if he did and i began to like the cane, then using that as a punishment would lose it's effectiveness.

lil_slave_rose said:
Master uses different things for punishment than He does for play. He says He thinks that it's important to keep play and punishment seperate, because if that line is blurred the punishment then loses some of it's effectiveness. example: the cane, i do not like it, so it is used as punishment only, He would not bring that into play, if he did and i began to like the cane, then using that as a punishment would lose it's effectiveness.

That is a very good point. Sprinkles also hates the cane and we have only used it for punishment.

raven2 said:
That is a very good point. Sprinkles also hates the cane and we have only used it for punishment.

rose is terrified of the cane, so as of now that is being reserved for punishment...

raven2 said:
A huge difference in play and punishment is also the attitude of us both. The paddle for play is fun and I crave it. The paddle AND Raven's disappointment are terrible, horrible, evil things. The cane? Well, that can burn in hell for all I care!!!

lil_slave_rose said:

I've seen this point before, on slightly different subjects. And I do realize the if it aint broke don't fix it aspect of things, and that's really not what I'm seeking I'm just curious as to others views.

I think the reason this may work for me, using the tacks for both punishment and his pleasure, is because it really doesn't matter what he does to me as punishment. I'm such a people pleaser that it's his disapointment that hurts more than anything physical he could do to me. To hear his tone, or see the little sad smiles on yahoo, it makes me want to cry just thinking about it. I never want to disapoint him, and to do so is worse than any tacking ever could be. But again, I've only really been punished a total of 3 times in the year plus I've served him. To me it would matter if he spanked me even, because it would mean so much different if I had dispointed him.

I've always been a head trip person tho.

Please continue :)

the captians wench said:
I've seen this point before, on slightly different subjects. And I do realize the if it aint broke don't fix it aspect of things, and that's really not what I'm seeking I'm just curious as to others views.

I think the reason this may work for me, using the tacks for both punishment and his pleasure, is because it really doesn't matter what he does to me as punishment. I'm such a people pleaser that it's his disapointment that hurts more than anything physical he could do to me. To hear his tone, or see the little sad smiles on yahoo, it makes me want to cry just thinking about it. I never want to disapoint him, and to do so is worse than any tacking ever could be. But again, I've only really been punished a total of 3 times in the year plus I've served him. To me it would matter if he spanked me even, because it would mean so much different if I had dispointed him.

I've always been a head trip person tho.

Please continue :)

i agree to a point, Master being displeased in me does hurt worse than any physical punishment He could give me, but i think if He used something i liked, like spanking as a punishment, it just wouldn't have the same 'meaning' for me as it would if He were to use the cane (which is something i'm terrified of, as He said) so when i think of the cane i think of being in trouble, when i think of being spanked i think of our Daddy/babygirl scenes which i LOVE so seeing that as a punishment just doesn't work for me ;)

Sprinkles22 said:
A huge difference in play and punishment is also the attitude of us both. The paddle for play is fun and I crave it. The paddle AND Raven's disappointment are terrible, horrible, evil things. The cane? Well, that can burn in hell for all I care!!!

*giggles*

I share your sentiment. ;) But he absoluetly can't wait to cane me, so punishment or no, I'm getting caned and that's all there is to it. *giggles* But I must admit I love the look in his eye and the chuckle in his voice when he plans something I'm going to hate. (tho admittedly I've only seen that look once, and only heard that chuckle a hand full of times *sigh)

The worst punishment I could ever give rose is is to say "I am disappointed in you"

lil_slave_rose said:
i agree to a point, Master being displeased in me does hurt worse than any physical punishment He could give me, but i think if He used something i liked, like spanking as a punishment, it just wouldn't have the same 'meaning' for me as it would if He were to use the cane (which is something i'm terrified of, as He said) so when i think of the cane i think of being in trouble, when i think of being spanked i think of our Daddy/babygirl scenes which i LOVE so seeing that as a punishment just doesn't work for me ;)

I have another friend the same way. Infact she'll act bratty to get spankings.

Maybe the difference is I really don't fear the cane nor the tacks. I just don't care for them. There are very few devices that strike fear into me. Hell I crave the same single tail and beaded floggers that before mentioned bratty subby will run screaming from. And a Dom friend of mine gets very frusterated with me because he's gone thru all the toys he owns and can't find one to really strike fear in me. Tho I learn quick the difference between "I'm getting a spanking" and "Oh shit I'm in trouble".

MasterPhoenix said:
The worst punishment I could ever give rose is is to say "I am disappointed in you"

And I can say it is the same for Sprinkles.

MasterPhoenix said:

That being granted, I have another question, and forgive me if this sounds upity but I'm really being sensier. . . If that's the case, then what's the point in the rest?

the captians wench said:
That being granted, I have another question, and forgive me if this sounds upity but I'm really being sensier. . . If that's the case, then what's the point in the rest?

When Master says that to me, it may be the worst of THE punishment, but I know it is only the tip of the iceburg. I know more is to come in the form of physcial, sometimes far more depending on the depth of my mistake. The mental is almost a prep for the physical, in my case.

the captians wench said:

That is a good question. I will allow Sprinkles to answer when she returns but in our case, it is almost too much of a punishment. The physical can be bad but it carries nowhere near the potential hurtfulness of the this phrase.

raven2 said:
That is a good question. I will allow Sprinkles to answer when she returns but in our case, it is almost too much of a punishment. The physical can be bad but it carries nowhere near the potential hurtfulness of the this phrase.
Yes, the disappointment is the WORST imaginable punishment, but you see it's punishment because *I* am sensitive to it, Raven isn't making it unbearable for me, I'm making it unbearable for myself. (Does that makes sense?) What Raven adds physically is harsh punishment, in our case, spankings.

Now on any given, kinky night I usually can take a LOT of spanking and love every minute of it. But in punishment, each blow is a break to my heart, a sadness in my soul. It's a physical tool driving home *literally* his disappointment in me, or should I say, my behavior.

the captians wench said:

Well, the other is important for reinforcement and further deterrent. I think that she needs the other also as a form of pennance. I use assignments as part of her punishment so that she can learn from her mistakes.

MasterPhoenix said:
Well, the other is important for reinforcement and further deterrent. I think that she needs the other also as a form of pennance. I use assignments as part of her punishment so that she can learn from her mistakes.
Excuse me? Is your alt name Raven? I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone with y'all ;)

Two men with similar thoughts ....

Sprinkles22 said:
Excuse me? Is your alt name Raven? I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone with y'all ;)

Two men with similar thoughts ....

No, but I got a good friend on Yahoo named Raven.

rose was commenting on the similarity as well

MasterPhoenix said:
No, but I got a good friend on Yahoo named Raven.

rose was commenting on the similarity as well
Oh Lord give you Strength and Peace if Rose is anything like me :eek:

MasterPhoenix said:
Probably strikingly similar... LOL
I read how you cried when you left her at the airport .... I thought that was SO sweet. I can sympathize ... I cried like a baby after I walked thru security and called His phone crying so hard I could barely speak.

Good-byes suck :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back