Bdsm Story Request-can Anyone Help?

Favourite spanking implements?


  • Total voters
    8

nob2010

Virgin
Joined
Jul 29, 2002
Posts
7
Can anyone write a story for me to show my partner?
She is Asian and very horny. Does anal, uses dildoes, sucks cock etc but I can't get her to agree to have her arse spanked or her nipples clamped!
I know that she would definitely enjoy it but, because of cultural, religion and all that stuff, she thinks it's a bit too kinky for her!
Is there anyone willing to write me a story about her introduction to my riding crop and nipple clamps?

My e-mail is

[Email removed per forum rules.]

and I'd love to hear from you.

Many, many thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Such a story has recently crossed my mind after seeing pics in the bdsm forum. Any ideas?
 
The parameters are simply "Asian girl gets spanked, and likes it?" Anything more?
 
Why does there have to be a favorite?

Here is my issue with this, but take it with a grain of salt, you basically want us to talk your girlfriend into letting you spank her and pinch her nipples.

As someone with 10+ years in that lifestyle, there is one truth that can not be argued, some people just are not into it, Period. There is nothing that anyone, me, you, the greatest writer that has ever lived, can do to change it.

I wish you good luck, Sir, but I cannot help you. Give her a playful swat on the ass during, see what happens, she complains, tell her you just got into it, worst case scenario, she gets pissed about it, you take matters into your own hands that night, and you either do or do not reconcile.
 
Back
Top