What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look it's a little Jett!

tumblr_mfefn3a6PF1qmbg8bo1_400.gif

*uproarious laughter*

The best thing in the world to clear the mind! Keep on keeping Respy! All it takes is that first step!

thank you! :rose:

Ironically, it's the opposite for me. Summer here is too darn hot! But winter is lovely for being out and about. Crisp mornings but clear skies and sunshine. Daytime temps are comfortable enough to be out and about with maybe just a light jacket - if at all. Great for walking.

i think i have about two months max before the summer heat moves in...triple digit temperatures - it's suffocating some days.

that baby koala bear is adorable. i want one. i'll name him Jett and teach him to say bikkie.

that baby koala bear is adorable. i want one. i'll name him Jett and teach him to say bikkie.

At the risk of doing irreparable harm to our tourism industry ... there's a reason the koala is not on our Australian coat of arms.

It's a bad-tempered bastard.

You would be too if your diet consisted only of highly acidic gum leaves and no water. Koalas do not drink. Their urine smells like intensely concentrated Eucalyptus oil. Mixed with manky fur it is not pleasant. They have sharp claws and are not afraid to use them on each other or you.

So call him Jett (if you must :rolleyes: ) but you'll probably have more success teaching him to say "fuck you".

BTW koalas sleep all day, get up at night to eat and piss on each other's trees and communicate in grunts. A model man! :D

*reading the cons* shoot, and i thought having one as a pet would be nice. sounds like i'd be better off with a wolf pup. :)

*waving at Jett* hi, there!

At the risk of doing irreparable harm to our tourism industry ... there's a reason the koala is not on our Australian coat of arms.

It's a bad-tempered bastard.

You would be too if your diet consisted only of highly acidic gum leaves and no water. Koalas do not drink. Their urine smells like intensely concentrated Eucalyptus oil. Mixed with manky fur it is not pleasant. They have sharp claws and are not afraid to use them on each other or you.

So call him Jett (if you must :rolleyes: ) but you'll probably have more success teaching him to say "fuck you".

BTW koalas sleep all day, get up at night to eat and piss on each other's trees and communicate in grunts. A model man! :D

that tonight is the last night in my own bed for 6 months. Tomorrow i leave the people that have become my friends and my family to go away for work. I will miss them more than i miss my blood family.

that tonight is the last night in my own bed for 6 months. Tomorrow i leave the people that have become my friends and my family to go away for work. I will miss them more than i miss my blood family.

Wishing her good luck:rose:

Well....that sux...I'm sorry...I'd hug you ;)

aww thanks, im thinking its either one of two things, 1 he is a selfish arse, or 2 he doesnt want to let on he is going to miss me. i would love for it to be 2, but reality tells Me its #1.

When I was 12, I went on a field trip with my catholic school class. I can't remember what we were going to. But it was important enough that everyone had brought cameras. On the bus ride back, my class entered into an ostensibly innocent game -- a flash war. We would jump up over bus seats in attempts to blind someone else with camera flashes.

I hadn't thought about it in a long, long time. Maybe half a decade...maybe more. But I remember trading flashes with someone in my class, a girl named Kristen. There was no way it was anything other than childish. We were laughing so hard -- everyone was. But at some point, her disposable camera ran out of film. And, knowing this, I jumped up over the bus seat...holding my camera in front of her, flash ready. I said "I win."

And I hadn't thought about it in so long. But she looked up at me with some look...some look that, even to this day, I haven't seem replicated. It was the sweetest look I've ever seen. It was some perfect blend of joy and fondness. And even though I didn't think on it heavily back then, some knowing part of my Brain stored that look perfectly, knowing how unique/important/meaningful it was. And now, I remember it perfectly.

Even better than finding a $20 bill in the corner of a coat pocket is finding some beautiful cobweb in the corner of your memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back