Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the very back booth of a diner. I'm just getting a coffee

and a muffin. I'm wearing my workout outfit--loose running shorts, t-shirt over a sheer bra, and running shoes. I came in with a coat, but I've taken that off and have it kind of over my lap. I'm going to put my hand down my shorts and have some fun.

Last edited:
and a muffin. I'm wearing my workout outfit--loose running shorts, t-shirt over a sheer bra, and running shoes. I came in with a coat, but I've taken that off and have it kind of over my lap. I'm going to put my hand down my shorts and have some fun.

I put my coat next to me. I think it's safe to do that. Once I get going I become much less cautious.

Last edited:
I wish I could report that it was somewhere exotic, unusual and risky, but it was just in my own bed, boring I know, but still very enjoyable.

In the shower about 2 hours ago, mindfucking my SIL doggy style, with her screaming for it.

In my car about 30 mins ago, parked up near the airport waiting to pick someone up!!!

at work

My sissy got me all worked up on here not to mention I stay horned up all the time but I had gotten all worked up and my jeans were all tented up and couldn't be walking around the shop floor like that so went ahead and stroked one off was a huge load.

Does This Count?

Guess the thread should really be "When were you masturbated last?" Cause it was in the shower this morning while my wife's hand was wrapped around my cock. We had taken a nap before getting cleaned up and I had woken from a dream about her pulling down my pants and the pants of a friend and then jerking us both off. I told her about my dream and she soaped up my cock until it was good and slick and then jacked me off while she quizzed me about how it played out. Did we cum in her mouth? On each other? Did she rub the heads of our cocks against each other? I gratefully came all over her belly and tits.

In the car, traveling a local interstate highway...I had a number of dirty thoughts, and resultant erection...it was warm with the sun shining in the car and it felt so good when I let my cock out of my pants, slicked up my palm with spit, and slathered it over my bone-hard cock...and started to fuck my hand, rocking my hips back and forth, in and out, fucking my hand, felt so gooood...,
I could feel my jism bubbling and boiling in my balls, as I tore along at 70 mph. It got closer and closer and closer...it felt so good...I was a little concerned about controlling the vehicle....but it felt so goood....finally, my cock jerked...long, hot juicy ribboms of cum kept pumping out the head of my cock, all over the black sweater I was wearing....It looked so nice...a think a few people passing knew what had happened...that made it feel a little dirtier...I stopped at a service center along the road and cleaned up...

In the car, traveling a local interstate highway...I had a number of dirty thoughts, and resultant erection...it was warm with the sun shining in the car and it felt so good when I let my cock out of my pants, slicked up my palm with spit, and slathered it over my bone-hard cock...and started to fuck my hand, rocking my hips back and forth, in and out, fucking my hand, felt so gooood...,
I could feel my jism bubbling and boiling in my balls, as I tore along at 70 mph. It got closer and closer and closer...it felt so good...I was a little concerned about controlling the vehicle....but it felt so goood....finally, my cock jerked...long, hot juicy ribboms of cum kept pumping out the head of my cock, all over the black sweater I was wearing....It looked so nice...a think a few people passing knew what had happened...that made it feel a little dirtier...I stopped at a service center along the road and cleaned up...

That is awesome...glad you didn't wreck...not sure I could have done as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back