The Beard is Here - 30/m

Ackattack1313

Literotica Guru
Hey everyone! Long time lurker here, figured I would give posting pics a shot. Only interested in women. Let me know how you like and PM me so we can chat. I also have kik and Snapchat!

Last edited:
Nobody? Maybe another picture will help...Also a little about me: I love sports (football, baseball, and hockey) and also love professional wrestling, been watching it my whole life. In the last year I've lost about 100 pounds and I'm really proud of that accomplishment! Anyways, don't be afraid!

Last edited:
Wow, tough crowd. Here's another one in hopes that somebody actually looks at this.

Last edited:
Excellent beard

The bearded man are few and far between

Potent for 5 months

How long you planning on letting it grow for?

Cool beard!

You picked a time of day to post when not a lot of people are on.

Give it time. :rose:

*chuckle*

Coming from another ex-AmPic man.... give it time. Don't expect the world. Enjoy the people that stop by.

You should do fine. :)

Thanks. It's 5 months strong at this point.

Wow, that is big for 5 months!! No pun intended. :D
Men's threads are always slow to start. :cool:
It's also a bit cliquey in here at the moment, never see it before in 7 years.
Hang in there. :)

Thanks for stopping by!! I had to remind myself that this board is dominated by men, or so it seems, so I just have to be patient, which sadly has never been my strong suit haha.

So true.

It is ridiculous.

I know so many people not posting anymore that I have to talk to elsewhere because of the nastiness.

Yes. Beside a slow part of the day, men just don't get the attention like women do on here.

But I am sure you will do fine. :rose:

Thanks for stopping by!! I had to remind myself that this board is dominated by men, or so it seems, so I just have to be patient, which sadly has never been my strong suit haha.

Yes, it is and men's threads never seem to get as many responses as women's.
The other thing I would say is post on some other threads too. :)

So true.

It is ridiculous.

I know so many people not posting anymore that I have to talk to elsewhere because of the nastiness.

Yes. Beside a slow part of the day, men just don't get the attention like women do on here.

But I am sure you will do fine. :rose:

Hey sereneone! Glad it's not just me, thought I was going mad. ;)
Someone mentioned it a few weeks ago I thought they were being silly, but I've seen it for myself now, not nice. I'm not sure they even know they're doing it though. ;)

Yes, it is and men's threads never seem to get as many responses as women's.
The other thing I would say is post on some other threads too. :)

I need to add a link to my sig so when I do post on other threads they can easily go to mine. I've even seen some with pictures in the sig so maybe I could do something like that. And as always, suggestions are welcome!!

Hey sereneone! Glad it's not just me, thought I was going mad. ;)
Someone mentioned it a few weeks ago I thought they were being silly, but I've seen it for myself now, not nice. I'm not sure they even know they're doing it though. ;)

Oh I know some of them are purposely doing it, sadly.
It is their nature.
Hopefully it will turn back around.
Lit has its bad points but it used to be that it had
more good points than bad.
I have been here eight years and I have never
experienced the nastiness currently going on ever.
I am not going anywhere though. :)

I need to add a link to my sig so when I do post on other threads they can easily go to mine. I've even seen some with pictures in the sig so maybe I could do something like that. And as always, suggestions are welcome!!

Yes, that is always good. :)

Oh I know some of them are purposely doing it, sadly.
It is their nature.
Hopefully it will turn back around.
Lit has its bad points but it used to be that it had
more good points than bad.
I have been here eight years and I have never
experienced the nastiness currently going on ever.
I am not going anywhere though. :)

Oh, well that's not good!
I don't blame you, stay away. :rose:

Thanks to everyone who has posted today! I guess the third time really was the charm. I've attached a current pic as a token of my appreciation! Thanks again everyone!

Last edited:
Found this one from a month or so back. Finally a picture without a hat!

Last edited:
Hopefully everybody had as much fun over the weekend as I did! Went out with the boys Friday night and out again Saturday night! I'm feeling it though, not as quick to recover as I have been in my younger days. Here's another pic, this was taken back in September when my beard was just a baby. Enjoy and feel free to comment!!

Last edited:
Back