Men Who Wear Bras

Bux ,
How did your wife's little test go ?
Is she keeping you in a bra all the time now ?

She put the bra on me nice and tight, handcuffed me and pumped my dick dry! I loved it, it felt so good to feel the bra on me while she pleasured me. I looked down as she pumped me and saw that lacy bra on my chest and her hand around my dick. I have not came that hard in a long time. Tonight, she wants me to wear it again when she fucks me! I am hooked now and she's all for it. I need to shop for some of my own! :D

I'm happy to hear that you are having fun with it and with her having fun too there is no reason to stop , enjoy shopping for some new ones .

Lucky you!

She put the bra on me nice and tight, handcuffed me and pumped my dick dry! I loved it, it felt so good to feel the bra on me while she pleasured me. I looked down as she pumped me and saw that lacy bra on my chest and her hand around my dick. I have not came that hard in a long time. Tonight, she wants me to wear it again when she fucks me! I am hooked now and she's all for it. I need to shop for some of my own! :D

Congrat's on having such a supportive partner who will help you to indulge in your enjoyment. Love to chat more if you'd like to PM me - you seem to have PM's turned off.

Todays bra is a red racer back enhanced with my medium breast forms along with a red string side thong .

Hand-washed my collection today. Now they all have a hint that wonderful clean detergent smell.

Downside is I forgot to leave one out to wear today while they dry. Alas...

I only wear a bra occasionally in order to shape my boobs into a more feminine form, because I love them this way when I videotape myself...

I'm hooked and the mrs is more than happy to oblige. I'm shopping for my own now! I like to wear it when she's pumping me or when I'm in nice and deep, I feel like I fuck harder and cum a lot harder.

Do you buy your own bras ? Yes. Heart was racing the first time - bought just a plain black bra and some g-strings (thongs for our US friends...we wear thongs on our feet here - and if you are thinking lingerie, it must be an interesting mental picture!). Have since bought quite a few, from male and female assistants (cashier only, never sought fitting advice). After the first time I realised they didn't seem to think anything. After the second time, don't worry if they think they are for me or not.

Do you also wear breast forms ? No. Would love some, but $$. Have used rolled socks - don't mind the shape, but don't have the bounce/movement I'd like from forms.

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ? Yes, have done. Have worn to work (and panties or g-string) on and off. Have a sports bra I wear when walking, under a jacket.

Does you S/O know you wear bras ? Unfortunately yes :-(. Not allowed, not happy about it. Have been caught. Now have to be *very* careful.

Why? I just enjoy it. I like the feeling of one one, feels comfortable. Don't need to do it all the time, just like to do it when I feel the urge. Also like the feeling of some cup under my clothes - especially when wearing one of my 'super boost' styles, that are hugely padded :).

Do you buy your own bras ? Yes. Heart was racing the first time - bought just a plain black bra and some g-strings (thongs for our US friends...we wear thongs on our feet here - and if you are thinking lingerie, it must be an interesting mental picture!). Have since bought quite a few, from male and female assistants (cashier only, never sought fitting advice). After the first time I realised they didn't seem to think anything. After the second time, don't worry if they think they are for me or not.

Do you also wear breast forms ? No. Would love some, but $$. Have used rolled socks - don't mind the shape, but don't have the bounce/movement I'd like from forms.

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ? Yes, have done. Have worn to work (and panties or g-string) on and off. Have a sports bra I wear when walking, under a jacket.

Does you S/O know you wear bras ? Unfortunately yes :-(. Not allowed, not happy about it. Have been caught. Now have to be *very* careful.

Why? I just enjoy it. I like the feeling of one one, feels comfortable. Don't need to do it all the time, just like to do it when I feel the urge. Also like the feeling of some cup under my clothes - especially when wearing one of my 'super boost' styles, that are hugely padded :).

Full honesty, forms are worth the investment if you have the money. Spent ~$50 online buying mine, roughly size 36D/38C (wear 40B bras.) Extremely realistic and the feeling of them, so realistic. The weight also helps keep the bra in place and working like it should as well, added bonus. And the realistic bounce when you walk/move around? Amazing. Blows socks/water balloons/whatever else out of the water.

Definite recommendation if you can come up with the spare money.

I would never dare to buy bras for me...OMG
Just wearing what's around...and instea of using st to push them...I pull them down...works nicely...my breasts are full and tempting...:rose:

Shopping

For me, buying them is part of the whole thing. I find it very enjoyable hunting around, checking out different styles and colours etc, finding panties or g-strings to match (I'm a bit OCD on that point - my underwear has to be in sets...). Have spent some enjoyable time shopping for various things, finding a bra I like and then looking for the rest, cheerfully answering the sales assistants 'may I help you's with a 'I'm just looking'. One of the advantages of me buying lingerie is that I don't have to buy for function...just form. Most of my stuff has been relatively cheap or on special for not much, but that isn't a problem...

And then the fun of trying it on when I get home...

For me, buying them is part of the whole thing. I find it very enjoyable hunting around, checking out different styles and colours etc, finding panties or g-strings to match (I'm a bit OCD on that point - my underwear has to be in sets...). Have spent some enjoyable time shopping for various things, finding a bra I like and then looking for the rest, cheerfully answering the sales assistants 'may I help you's with a 'I'm just looking'. One of the advantages of me buying lingerie is that I don't have to buy for function...just form. Most of my stuff has been relatively cheap or on special for not much, but that isn't a problem...

And then the fun of trying it on when I get home...

I can imagine that...are you alone then?

Male boobs ,
You should give shopping for your own bras a try , it can be a little daunting the first time but once you do it it becomes a lot easier and even fun if you like shopping at all .

Colin Doug ,
Sorry to hear that your wife isn't supportive , it sure is a lot easier and enjoyable if you can wear the things you like without having to worry about it all .

Male boobs
Yes, always alone when trying my purchases on for the first time. It's a great feeling...how it sits, how it feels against me, how tight it is, the feel of the fabric, how quickly it feels just so comfortable...

bicuriouscd
Thanks. Being able to wear what you want, whenever, would be very nice. Just to be me...but alas, no. So, I have to be *very* careful. But, feeling it now, so going to put my sports bra on and go for my morning walk.

Male boobs
Yes, always alone when trying my purchases on for the first time. It's a great feeling...how it sits, how it feels against me, how tight it is, the feel of the fabric, how quickly it feels just so comfortable...

same here, except it's not my purchases, it's available bras and the arousing view of my boobs in it...so full...

Male boobs ,
You should give shopping for your own bras a try , it can be a little daunting the first time but once you do it it becomes a lot easier and even fun if you like shopping at all .

OMG, the very thought to do it gives me the shudder...

sexy male boobs...

Male boobs

same here, except it's not my purchases, it's available bras and the arousing view of my boobs in it...so full...

OMG, the very thought to do it gives me the shudder...

I could well imagine hubby to wear my bras, if his boobies would look like yours...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

anybody here who loves to have full breasts or even has?

would be interested to know, whether those here loving to wear bras do have boobs comparable to my ones...(however my ones only look this way, when I support them with my hands or a bra...)
:eek::eek::eek:

No boobs - would struggle to fill a AA cup... Being able to actually fill a cup would be hot... Love wearing a bra though :)

Back