Originally Posted by IranianPrince View Post
I confess that I wanna make my girlfriend's mom pregnant
I fucked my (ex)girlfriends brother.

Old 09-13-2017, 05:09 PM   #903
professor28036
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondd View Post
It would be even more erotic if that woman was a Christian.

Can see the loving look on the "church girl's" face as he prepares to penetrate & thrust deep into her Christian pussy, which she sooo wants to give him.
I can attest to this. Some of the naughtiest, hottest, and raunchiest sex I have had have been those goody-goody church types. I dated a Baptist ministers daughter who was just filthy!

Old 09-13-2017, 05:16 PM   #904
professor28036
Experienced

Naughty Confession

There are lots of naughty threads to this one, but I'll start with this...

I told my girlfriends mother (a Cub Scout den mother), before I had sex with her in a tent on a Boy Scout camp out that I was a virgin and hadn't slept with her daughter yet. Her son was sleeping not 3 feet away from us while I quietly humped (awkwardly as I was new to sex and all) her to one of the biggest and best orgasms in my life.

Old 09-13-2017, 06:02 PM   #905
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor28036 View Post

I told my girlfriends mother (a Cub Scout den mother), before I had sex with her in a tent on a Boy Scout camp out that I was a virgin and hadn't slept with her daughter yet. Her son was sleeping not 3 feet away from us while I quietly humped (awkwardly as I was new to sex and all) her to one of the biggest and best orgasms in my life.
Niceeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 09-13-2017, 08:21 PM   #906
roc23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor28036 View Post

You win the internet for today.

Old 09-14-2017, 04:15 AM   #907
Lucien_Al
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey1321 View Post
This may not be a really naughty confession but since I can't tell anyone else, here it goes! I'm your every day working mom, loving wife, faithful employee and yet I can't stop myself from trying to make eye contact with every single man whose path I cross and wondering how twisted and perverted he is and how hard he'd fuck me if he had the chance. I get especially turned on when I get them to actually make eye contact with me.

I do this at the grocery store, PTA meetings, my place of employment. I've never cheated on my husband but I swear if one of these men knew what I was thinking about him and propositioned me, I might not be able to say no.

I'm so glad that none of them so far has been able to read my mind!
Think there may be quite a few of us on here who do the same. I love walking around in public places and wonder whether the woman around me are wearing panties, are shaved or natural, are turned on, have a leaking cream pie oozing from them, what they taste like... The list is endless and very happy that they can't mind read.

Old 09-14-2017, 07:24 AM   #908
bone251
Literotica Guru

Quote:
This may not be a really naughty confession but since I can't tell anyone else, here it goes! I'm your every day working mom, loving wife, faithful employee and yet I can't stop myself from trying to make eye contact with every single man whose path I cross and wondering how twisted and perverted he is and how hard he'd fuck me if he had the chance. I get especially turned on when I get them to actually make eye contact with me.

I do this at the grocery store, PTA meetings, my place of employment. I've never cheated on my husband but I swear if one of these men knew what I was thinking about him and propositioned me, I might not be able to say no.

I can't wait to see you post photos of you!

Old 09-14-2017, 07:59 AM   #909
naughtynjmale
Really Experienced

there are a lot of choices,ill tell you on my first

my ex wife, we were sitting on the couch in her living room, with her younger sister and father watching tv, we had a blanket on, i rubbed her clit and finger fucked her to orgasm, than went to her room and face fucked her.

Old 09-14-2017, 06:08 PM   #910
dobbins1
Really Experienced

Quote:

Same for some (most) of us guys!

Old 09-14-2017, 07:07 PM   #911
need2cumbadly
Experienced

Some good stories thanks for posting

Last edited by need2cumbadly : 09-15-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Old 09-15-2017, 09:12 AM   #912
professor28036
Experienced

I confess...

That I want to have such a filthy time that even Jerry Springer wouldn't want to air the details.

Old 09-15-2017, 11:16 AM   #913
Wingsfan45
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplwatching View Post
Just to watch him die?

When I hear that whistle blowin'

Old 09-15-2017, 11:30 AM   #914
pvt_addiction
Literotica Guru

I confess that hearing that whistle blowin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingsfan45 View Post
When I hear that whistle blowin'
...make me hang my head and I cry

Old 09-15-2017, 04:54 PM   #915
TheFatGuy2016
Really Experienced

That every time I see an attractive female I wonder what her pussy and ass smell like.

Old 09-15-2017, 04:55 PM   #916
quickcarl31b40
Literotica Guru

Never told anybody

I went to fetish night at a club in the city I was living in. I was sitting at the bar nursing my beer and watching a demonstration of rope tying techniques on stage when this wonderfully seductive brunette in a black leather outfit slid next to me. I stared at her (I'd had more than just a couple of beers) and she smiled. We talked, but I'll be damned if I can remember anything we talked about. Her hand gently landed on my inner thigh and slowly worked up to my engorged cock. She gave it a squeeze and whispered in my ear that she needed to get fucked now. I nodded and followed her out of the club. Her apartment was on a block away and in the elevator she kissed me deeply. We got in side and she led me to her bed room where she slowly undressed me. I was in a state of euphoria. She slid down her leather skirt over her come fuck me boots, turned around and as she pulled her thong aside her cock plopped out. For some reason it only made me more excited as I spread her cheeks an entered her ass. Needless to say I didn't last long, but after I came I did something I never thought I would do. I turned her around and took her uncut cock into my mouth and sucked it until she shot her load down my throat. I wanted this to continue all night, but my wife was scheduled to get off work in another hour and I needed to be headed home. I went back to the same club on fetish night when ever I could, but never saw her again. I think of this encounter frequently and it always brings a smile to my face.

39% pure...so is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Old 09-15-2017, 05:35 PM   #917
LoVeLyLiSaBeTh
Really Really Experienced

oh my..

just in here looking around.....

Old 09-15-2017, 06:59 PM   #918
pplwatching
Full grown man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvt_addiction View Post
...make me hang my head and I cry
I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy dining car.

Old 09-20-2017, 11:16 PM   #919
Soma99
Really Really Experienced

I work at a college, and one of the reasons I have not tried to get a better paying job is because I like checking out the students..... the female ones.

I don't think of my self as bi despite being with two woman, but some of these girls..... damn.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 09-20-2017, 11:22 PM   #920
xhxhxh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma99 View Post
I work at a college, and one of the reasons I have not tried to get a better paying job is because I like checking out the students..... the female ones.

I don't think of my self as bi despite being with two woman, but some of these girls..... damn.
Quite a delicious thought..., you possibly being turned on by these young vixens

Old 09-20-2017, 11:23 PM   #921
roc23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma99 View Post

Now that's a naughty confession.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:04 AM   #922
biboy77
Experienced

Old 09-21-2017, 09:07 AM   #923
biboy77
Experienced

Quote:

id love to run into you at the grocery store.... have a moment

Old 09-21-2017, 09:12 AM   #924
Ulver
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien_Al View Post
Think there may be quite a few of us on here who do the same. I love walking around in public places and wonder whether the woman around me are wearing panties, are shaved or natural, are turned on, have a leaking cream pie oozing from them, what they taste like... The list is endless and very happy that they can't mind read.
I have had similar thoughts lately, but with a different focus. Lately, whenever I have been hanging out with friends or just been in a larger group, I can't help but wonder which of the women I know have been in a gangbang, or had threesomes, or generally just done things that would be considered very slutty

Old 09-23-2017, 02:12 AM   #925
geeky_88
Virgin

I confess

That i love to be choaked with a belt as im being spanked .... also i want my clit enlarged and played with. I wanted my partner to be very rough wuth me.