Old 03-14-2017, 05:07 AM   #701
toeskr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey1321 View Post
Thanks for all of the nice comments on my confession. I didn't even think it was that naughty! The next time I make eye contact with some random hot guy - I will have to wonder if it's someone who read my confession here.
Just remember, he may be looking at your feet at first. Keep them pretty. Then he'll make eye contact.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:18 PM   #702
Audrey1321
Virgin

Thanks for the advice! I always have pretty toes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeskr View Post
Just remember, he may be looking at your feet at first. Keep them pretty. Then he'll make eye contact.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:35 PM   #703
Stone_82
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
That's always what I notice first. Way hot.

Old 03-15-2017, 05:49 AM   #704
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

My suitcase was overloaded with lingerie and sexy costumes - yes, pom poms were included - so much so that at the airport they slapped an overweight sticker onto the side. Expecting to wear all these fantastic lacy corsets, net stockings and body jewellery - I had an outfit in mind for each guy I was hooking up with - when it was time to get naughty, my sexy clothes didn't last two minutes! Every guy wanted me bare-ass naked in a matter of seconds. I know nakedness is next to godliness but W.T.F!

So to get some use out of my lingerie, I started wearing my sexy things under my regular clothes around town. Red suspenders for shoe shopping... Diamonte g-string for pizza pick-up... When the lingerie boutique assistant handed me an extra (very tame) strapless bra she was mighty surprised to see me already in a Domme suspender girdle and lacy corset bra. "Yeah, I need something a little more vanilla," I said. Now I know who I should be wearing my lingerie for - I think I made her day.

Old 03-15-2017, 05:57 AM   #705

------

Last edited by 36524 : 03-20-2017 at 02:20 AM.

Old 03-15-2017, 05:59 AM   #706
mysticdreamer
Experienced

Well,RacyWilde, I am one of those rare guys who prefer lingerie to nudity -- guess I grew up around too many hippie communes where nudity was normal. I certainly would have been thrilled with the domme corset bra. And would you mind indulging in a bit of fancy leg crossing so that I might get an intoxicating glimpse of your suspender girdle? I love that sort of thing.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:05 AM   #707
Haggis73
Virgin

Update from last post.....had fun with my older neighbour

Old 03-15-2017, 04:55 PM   #708
tbm335
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post

My suitcase was overloaded with lingerie and sexy costumes - yes, pom poms were included - so much so that at the airport they slapped an overweight sticker onto the side. Expecting to wear all these fantastic lacy corsets, net stockings and body jewellery - I had an outfit in mind for each guy I was hooking up with - when it was time to get naughty, my sexy clothes didn't last two minutes! Every guy wanted me bare-ass naked in a matter of seconds. I know nakedness is next to godliness but W.T.F!

So to get some use out of my lingerie, I started wearing my sexy things under my regular clothes around town. Red suspenders for shoe shopping... Diamonte g-string for pizza pick-up... When the lingerie boutique assistant handed me an extra (very tame) strapless bra she was mighty surprised to see me already in a Domme suspender girdle and lacy corset bra. "Yeah, I need something a little more vanilla," I said. Now I know who I should be wearing my lingerie for - I think I made her day.

Glad to have you back! Any stories for us?

Old 03-15-2017, 05:12 PM   #709
KinkyPerv83
Lost In A Day Dream

Absolutely loving reading these confessions, I have way way way too many, some I don't even think I could bring myself to confess, way too bad!

Team PM

Old 03-15-2017, 06:17 PM   #710
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticdreamer View Post
Well,RacyWilde, I am one of those rare guys who prefer lingerie to nudity -- guess I grew up around too many hippie communes where nudity was normal. I certainly would have been thrilled with the domme corset bra. And would you mind indulging in a bit of fancy leg crossing so that I might get an intoxicating glimpse of your suspender girdle? I love that sort of thing.
Well, to tell you the truth there was one guy I managed to keep my Domme outfit on for but I had his arms and legs tied, and I blind folded him so he didn't get to see much...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbm335 View Post
Glad to have you back! Any stories for us?
O.M.G!! Ten amazing days... I am still blushing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyPerv83 View Post
Absolutely loving reading these confessions, I have way way way too many, some I don't even think I could bring myself to confess, way too bad!
Aww, I hope you will though. There have been some amazing confessions over the months, some that I have even blushed at...lol. But, I think it is great to be able to share secrets and passions on here. And I'm grateful for the people who have shared–they help the rest of us know we are normal too

Old 03-15-2017, 06:24 PM   #711
therwine40
Literotica Guru

Old 03-15-2017, 07:02 PM   #712
makemewet69
Whisper to me...

I absolutely cannot wait to suck cock with my boyfriend this weekend
Proud Playgrounder #402

No longer “Cj’s Girl” and unattached

Old 03-16-2017, 08:00 AM   #713
toeskr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
NICE!

Old 03-16-2017, 09:06 AM   #714
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

Quote:

such a waste of wonderful foreplay possibilities. I think women in sexy outfits are a great start for sex. and let them take there time playing before stripping down.

Even the idea that you wore them around town is pretty erotic

My profile https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...hp?uid=2859356

my tumblr (just started): https://hotoldrguy.tumblr.com/

my skype: hotoldrguy

Old 03-17-2017, 12:33 AM   #715
o2baPrince
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick91 View Post
I confess one of the hottest moments of my life was when my mom had to help me wash myself while I was in and out of the hospital.
m, I'd love to hear the story

Old 03-17-2017, 12:41 AM   #716
dbrains
Virgin

Careful. You may be two beers away from doing just that in a bar. Seems like it is on your mind.

Old 03-17-2017, 12:43 AM   #717
slipslopstud
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemewet69 View Post
I absolutely cannot wait to suck cock with my boyfriend this weekend
Sounds like quite the party, how lucky for the guy receiving.

Old 03-17-2017, 01:53 AM   #718
midwestdude

Last edited by midwestdude : 03-17-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Old 03-18-2017, 07:52 PM   #719
Rickstrasser
Really Really Experienced

Sounds nice!

Old 03-23-2017, 03:24 AM   #720
Manictuesday
Virgin

Smile

Quote:

If that bag got searched that must of been one confused TSA agent, you would of been patted down for sure

Old 03-23-2017, 05:14 AM   #721
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manictuesday View Post
If that bag got searched that must of been one confused TSA agent, you would of been patted down for sure
Funny thing... On the way back home my suitcase was loaded with dildos, strap on, packets of condoms, crop, prick wheels and other kinky things... I had to sacrifice certain things like pom poms to fit more stuff in.

But one thing I so regret not taking back with me was a customised spreader a very dear friend made just for my trip. It folded nicely but it was heavy duty and weighed a ton. It was great to spread the boys with - no way in hell could they get out of it - but it was either that or all the new lingerie, designer dresses, patent leather shoes...

Guess which will always win the suitcase battle?

Old 03-23-2017, 08:12 AM   #722
warbass
Experienced

I like to sneak away at work to areas no one goes to masterbate to some of the hot ladies that have come into my store would like to try to get one to join me but I'm too shy

Old 03-23-2017, 02:25 PM   #723
AuroraLens
Really Experienced

My confession:

I was dating this girl, Jenn (not her real name) and we had just moved in together. It was our first week in our new place and i was awaken to a nice slow blowjob that lead to some raw hard fucking.

Once we were done we kind of collapsed inyo a blissful content afterglow. I reached for the remote and went to turn on the TV and totally forgot that we still had not hooked up the cable. In my stupidity she just laughed at me as i clicked through snowy channels in hope of finding a broadcast network, which lead to nothing but disappointment.

Once Jenn was done laughing she picked up her phone and called the cable company to schedule hookup. She answered all the standard questions (name, address, social, blah blah blah) and then moved on to what type of packages they had. She put the lady on speaker and she began ticking them off and what each included. About two minutes in I decided to be a bit mischievous and see if Jenn could hold it together for our aural audience. I slowly reached under the sheet and began to gently run my index finger between her folds. Jenn shot me a cross eyed look but didn't shove my hand away. At this point the lady on the phone was talking about movie channel packages and so I asked if the particular package she was telling us about included Showtime. She quickly confirmed that it did, so I then asked Jenn if that was the channel that the show she liked she was on.

I knew the show wasn't on that channel, but by this point her breathing had become a bit heavier and her eyelids were beginning to flutter as I had gone from slowly stroking her pussy lips to gently strumming her clit. My goal was to elicit an answer that was more than a simple one syllable "yes". It failed, she said "no", but i had a backup plan and asked her to name the channel. In between labored breaths she said HBO. The lady on the other end of the line must have heard her struggle to speak and asked "mam, are you okay?" Jenn, again between labored breaths, answered "better than you can imagine".

The lady said "oh", then there was a pregnant pause, and then said "ooohhh".

Then, to my huge surprise, Jenn pipes up and says "if he'd stop teasing me and just do me already you'll hear an O, and a really good one." That made me as hard as granite. But then the lady responds, "that sounds like a show I want to see". That got me so hard I could have split a diamond in half.

At this point, Jenn has decided that she has had enough teasing and pushes me onto my back and climbed on top of me, the whole time she's giving the cable lady a play by play. The lady starts to encourage her, not that Jenn needed it.

At this point, Jenn tells the lady "listen to this" and takes the phone and put it behind her back. She left it there for about 30 seconds or so and then brings it back up and says to the cable lady, "that was his balls slapping my ass". The lady on the phone gave some response that I no longer remember.

We went on for about 5 minutes before I finally exploded, and just like that everything went silent. I remember laying there collecting my thoughts which felt like several minutes, but in reality was only a few seconds, when I suddenly heard the voice on the phone, which startled me, and the lady just blurts out "he needs to work on his stamina". Everyone started laughing.

Eventually we got back to the cable order and had it installed a day or two later.

Old 03-23-2017, 02:38 PM   #724
tasteyourthighs
Literotica Guru

3 some

Was a long hot night. Me, friend, & girlfriend. My friend enjoyed it but I got different vibes from my girlfriend. Since then we have met him 3 more times. Lol

Old 03-23-2017, 04:34 PM   #725
AmazingAshley1984
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraLens View Post
My confession:

I was dating this girl, Jenn (not her real name) and we had just moved in together. It was our first week in our new place and i was awaken to a nice slow blowjob that lead to some raw hard fucking.

Once we were done we kind of collapsed inyo a blissful content afterglow. I reached for the remote and went to turn on the TV and totally forgot that we still had not hooked up the cable. In my stupidity she just laughed at me as i clicked through snowy channels in hope of finding a broadcast network, which lead to nothing but disappointment.

Once Jenn was done laughing she picked up her phone and called the cable company to schedule hookup. She answered all the standard questions (name, address, social, blah blah blah) and then moved on to what type of packages they had. She put the lady on speaker and she began ticking them off and what each included. About two minutes in I decided to be a bit mischievous and see if Jenn could hold it together for our aural audience. I slowly reached under the sheet and began to gently run my index finger between her folds. Jenn shot me a cross eyed look but didn't shove my hand away. At this point the lady on the phone was talking about movie channel packages and so I asked if the particular package she was telling us about included Showtime. She quickly confirmed that it did, so I then asked Jenn if that was the channel that the show she liked she was on.

I knew the show wasn't on that channel, but by this point her breathing had become a bit heavier and her eyelids were beginning to flutter as I had gone from slowly stroking her pussy lips to gently strumming her clit. My goal was to elicit an answer that was more than a simple one syllable "yes". It failed, she said "no", but i had a backup plan and asked her to name the channel. In between labored breaths she said HBO. The lady on the other end of the line must have heard her struggle to speak and asked "mam, are you okay?" Jenn, again between labored breaths, answered "better than you can imagine".

The lady said "oh", then there was a pregnant pause, and then said "ooohhh".

Then, to my huge surprise, Jenn pipes up and says "if he'd stop teasing me and just do me already you'll hear an O, and a really good one." That made me as hard as granite. But then the lady responds, "that sounds like a show I want to see". That got me so hard I could have split a diamond in half.

At this point, Jenn has decided that she has had enough teasing and pushes me onto my back and climbed on top of me, the whole time she's giving the cable lady a play by play. The lady starts to encourage her, not that Jenn needed it.

At this point, Jenn tells the lady "listen to this" and takes the phone and put it behind her back. She left it there for about 30 seconds or so and then brings it back up and says to the cable lady, "that was his balls slapping my ass". The lady on the phone gave some response that I no longer remember.

We went on for about 5 minutes before I finally exploded, and just like that everything went silent. I remember laying there collecting my thoughts which felt like several minutes, but in reality was only a few seconds, when I suddenly heard the voice on the phone, which startled me, and the lady just blurts out "he needs to work on his stamina". Everyone started laughing.

Eventually we got back to the cable order and had it installed a day or two later.
What I wouldn't give to be the girl on the other end of the phone...