Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Just popping in to say hello. :)

My little bird is doing really well. She's made a spectacular recovery, considering, and we're expecting to be discharged within the month. We took a short walk outside today, it was the first time she'd been off of hospital property in eight months.

Her wounds are almost all closed, her hair is patchy but growing back, she is nearly weaned off of the narcotics that helped her survive the pain for so long, and she is back to striking up conversations with the most random of strangers (no idea where she gets that.).

This past year has brought more loss and grief than i could have imagined... not only my little one's accident, but also losing touch with cherished friends and dear family members for reasons that i struggle to understand. It has been painful for all of us (my older daughter has been with us as well), but it has made us exceedingly thankful for every single message of encouragement and every person who took the time to let us know that they were thinking about us. A hospital is a lonely place to have to live, it grinds your spirit down to dust. I hope that none of you ever has to make that discovery for yourself.

Thank you for being a safe place for me to vent, and to share. This has always been one of the few places that I could. You guys are the cat's pajamas! ;):rose::kiss:

I hope 2016 is a much better year for your family!! :rose:

Last night I had all these crazy dreams, replaying a great deal of the dates my wife and I went on before we were married. Only in these dreams we kept running into a colony of angry beavers that could talk, a flock of drunk geese, and a couple of clumsy guys who looked like Borat or those Super Mario brothers (Mario & Luigi), only without the coveralls and caps.

It was all such good fun, and I just wanted to stay in bed this morning, to catch the next sleepisode.

#bundyeroticfanfic is the funniest hashtag on Twitter at the moment.

You can never find a good picture of a weasel when you really need one.

Just popping in to say hello. :)

My little bird is doing really well. She's made a spectacular recovery, considering, and we're expecting to be discharged within the month. We took a short walk outside today, it was the first time she'd been off of hospital property in eight months.

Her wounds are almost all closed, her hair is patchy but growing back, she is nearly weaned off of the narcotics that helped her survive the pain for so long, and she is back to striking up conversations with the most random of strangers (no idea where she gets that.).

This past year has brought more loss and grief than i could have imagined... not only my little one's accident, but also losing touch with cherished friends and dear family members for reasons that i struggle to understand. It has been painful for all of us (my older daughter has been with us as well), but it has made us exceedingly thankful for every single message of encouragement and every person who took the time to let us know that they were thinking about us. A hospital is a lonely place to have to live, it grinds your spirit down to dust. I hope that none of you ever has to make that discovery for yourself.

Thank you for being a safe place for me to vent, and to share. This has always been one of the few places that I could. You guys are the cat's pajamas! ;):rose::kiss:

So happy to hear such good news! Continued best wishes and good thoughts. :)

No?

attachment.php

Have I mentioned how much I adore you lately? :rose:

I'm pretty convinced anything under 40 is too much hard work (including my husband). :D ;)

I'm rather inclined to agree.
Now he's saying he wants to watch me with some young pup, 18-25.:confused:

The fuck?! :D:D HAHAHA- thunk!

(Sorry. Fell off my chair.)

Ah, bugger.

RIP Professor Snape. :(

Actor Alan Rickman, known for films including Harry Potter, Die Hard, Truly Madly Deeply and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, has died at the age of 69.
The star was suffering from cancer, his family said.

Some of you saw this on Facebook:

Husband's Racist Co-Worker: I unfriended Eilan.
Husband: Yeah, she noticed. She's over it.
Co-Worker: Her online persona is irritating.
Husband: That's not a persona.

Some of you saw this on Facebook:

Husband's Racist Co-Worker: I unfriended Eilan.
Husband: Yeah, she noticed. She's over it.
Co-Worker: Her online persona is irritating.
Husband: That's not a persona.

welp, that's one less racist in your life

Back