~Ruby's Refuge~

Definitely not Jewish!

I might have giggle-snorted out loud. What's not Jewish...a Saturday match, me watching it on television, hubby messaging me a picture of a building the rear of which we visited last week, or having sex behind said building? Or, all of the aforementioned? Ha! It's good my husband is an agnostic recovering Catholic.

The game thus far has been garbage. We've no midfield nor defensive abilities of which to speak. Our keeper sucks and has gotten lucky by two near goals barely missed. I guess it's all right the opposition is just as inconsistent as us. On the bright side, it's half and the score is nil all.

I might have giggle-snorted out loud. What's not Jewish...a Saturday match, me watching it on television, hubby messaging me a picture of a building the rear of which we visited last week, or having sex behind said building? Or, all of the aforementioned? Ha! It's good my husband is an agnostic recovering Catholic.

The game thus far has been garbage. We've no midfield nor defensive abilities of which to speak. Our keeper sucks and has gotten lucky by two near goals barely missed. I guess it's all right the opposition is just as inconsistent as us. On the bright side, it's half and the score is nil all.

That white building looked like an uncircumcised knob!

Today's football match is an afternoon match and my husband is attending with a couple of friends while I watch from home. My husband messaged me this picture whilst he and his friends were making the walk from the brewery to the stadium. I might've blushed a little. And, it looks a little different in the daylight, but recognizeable all the same.

Sweet memories that we can appreciate,

Thank you for sharing :)

:eek: I am a little slow on the uptake, though TBH, I still don't see it. :confused:

We're up 1-0 now. Whoop-whoop!

O it’s there if you look for it.

I’ll see you towards the end of the week. Hopefully I’ll be totally conquered and struggling to walk :devil:

Last edited:
Just now catching up from the weekend.

Beautiful story Ruby! Thanks for sharing!

Have fun Robyn! We are rooting for you!

Just found your site and come with greetings and love to you.

Back