New Story Advertisments

"Crash Into Me" is a slow-burner romantic story (8 LIT pages) of two girls working to rebuild their lives after a terrible accident changes everything. Will you join me as Lynn and Colleen discover just how close sisters can get in the aftermath of tragedy?
 
“Unwelcome Visitor”

My September story is now up for 2016, “How To Greet An Unwelcome Visitor.” It's another edition of Sandra and Lou Burton's sexcapades, this time with a night at first gone awry, then pulled together by a scary circumstance, finally culminating in a crazy surprise twist at the end. Enjoy, happy reading, my friends—here it is! —S
https://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-greet-an-unwelcome-visitor
 
From "Teen Witch" (Halloween Contest 2016 entry):

They were soaring through the night sky, Miram sitting with poised confidence on the thin breadth of the pole, both legs dangling over one side. Phoebe clung to the tail end with her knuckles white, screaming at the top of her lungs. The wind sucked all of the sound away from her. Miram laughed like a little kid on a roller coaster. "Look down," she said. Phoebe refused, ratcheting her eyes shut. "Look down or I'll drop you," Miram said, so Phoebe opened her eyes then.

She gasped. A roiling ocean of black and gray storm clouds spilled out underneath them, gilded with moonlight and blue bursts of lightning. Wisps of cloud parted and trailed around the other five girls as they flew up after them.

"It's beautiful!" Phoebe cried. She couldn't help it. Miram smiled and nodded in reply, then threw back her head and laughed, long and wild. After they'd been flying for several minutes, Phoebe dared to call out, "Where are we going?"

Miram pointed. A mountain peak penetrated the clouds up ahead. As they flew closer, Phoebe made out lights on the summit. A few seconds later her stomach lurched as the beam angled downward. "We're going to land," Miram said.

"Oh no. Oh no!"

"Hang on," said Miram, laughing still, and Phoebe screamed some more, and down they went.

If she'd eaten anything all day, Phoebe would surely have thrown it up. Instead she was left heaving up nothing while crouched in dry grass and pebbles, her knees and the palms of her hands scuffed and scratched from sliding in the dirt. Abbie was here already and helped Phoebe to her feet, brushing the dirt and grass off her uniform. "There," said Abbie. "You're finally here. Now come on."

Here there were dozens of women all gathered around fires, talking and laughing and doing very strange things which Phoebe only glimpsed in passing as Abbie dragged her along. Almost everyone was naked. Near the edge of the summit, where the cliff dropped into a seemingly endless black gulf, was a tall man dressed all in black, difficult to pick out from the night sky. When he looked at Phoebe her heart fluttered in shock.

"Mr. Dane!" she said.

He didn't answer. Instead he held something out with both hands: a heavy book, with a red binding. Flipping through it, he revealed page after page of red splotches and untidy scribbles. When he came at last to a blank spot, he offered it to her. She took a step back, confused.

"Mr. Dane, what are you doing here? What do you want? Why—"

Then she looked the man squarely in the eye. He returned a small nod of acknowledgment.

"You're not Mr. Dane..." Phoebe said.

He continued to offer the book. Abbie was right behind Phoebe, and she whispered, "You should sign."

"I...I don't know."

"You should sign," Abbie said again, and, before Phoebe knew what she was doing Abbie grabbed her hand and thrust it forward...


Read the rest: "Teen Witch"

 
Last edited:
The Gift Part 3

The third of my series The Gift is posted.

This is the third in a series of experimental works where I explore how other forms of erotica (drawings, taking photos, seeing photos) can weave in and out of a narrartive, triggering fantasy and response.

There is a very loose thread linking the parts together (the lead character receives a mysterious parcel through the post), but there's no "plot" as such.

This one is how a man responds to images....

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-gift-turning-pages-ch-03
 
October '16: "Brain Storm"

Next Smokey Saga has now been published. Its title is "Brain Storm," it's a sci-fi/fantasy, although I still categorized it under Lesbian. It can be found here: https://www.literotica.com/s/brain-storm
Enjoy, happy reading. As always, feel free to comment and write in.
 
The Maids Tale

This story started as an image in my mind of a hotel encounter where the woman leaves lipstick kiss marks on the guys cock. She covers it with lipstick kisses. This to me sounded like a cliche but It is very hard to find any images of this online.

The next big question was what motivates her to have sex with him? This is a work encounter, her being horny or doing it for money is just not satisfying. I think you will find my solution to this problem a satisfying and interesting one.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-maids-tale-2
 
Last edited:
To celebrate my 900th entry to the Literotica story collection, today, 3 November 2016, my GM espionage “first time” (fake first time) novella, Another First Time: Always a Virgin Spy, is starting its seven chapter run at Literotica. (https://www.literotica.com/s/another-first-time-ch-01)

BLURB:

Young college grad Trent Wilson has passed his vetting into the CIA and gone into basic training in the belief that his deep-seated desire for other men and his brief and tentative experimentation have not been uncovered. What he doesn’t know is that the Agency has a use for men who can suborn other men with their physical attributes and the perpetual aspect of innocence that the spy agency recruiters have seen in Trent. Blackmailing Trent into working with a unit of spies using man sex to trap and compromise foreign targets into providing information and actions the Agency seeks, his Agency handler, Maurice, covers and masters Trent and then pulls him into the role of convincing targets across the world who seek to deflower virgins. Trent goes to Bermuda, England, Austria, Turkey, Greek, and, ultimately, Macao to convince targets that Trent is what they want and is the virgin they will give up all to initiate. But as Trent becomes very good at this and even to enjoy it and seek it out, Maurice sees that he increasingly is losing control over his protégé and makes plans of his own to put an end to Trent’s use in these operations.


TAGS:

CIA, coercion, deception, domination, drugs, entrapment, first time, gay anal, gay spy, gay virgin, international travel, interracial, mind control, spy operations, subterfuge, threesomes, voyeur



2040733.jpg
 
Mumbai Mix Ch. 01

A little plug for my latest effort, which you can find here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/mumbai-mix-ch-01

It's the tale of an English businessman and a young Indian woman. I've placed it in the Erotic Couplings category as it's primarily an erotic encounter, although it could of course also be considered Interracial! I've tried to create plenty of tension, by my standards it's fairly slow-burning and there's lots of dirty talk to help ramp things up! Comments and feedback are always appreciated. Mike
 
Heather's Story

Heather's Story Ch. 01

About a year ago I posted my first story to LIT. It was supposed to be a standalone, but I left a cliffhanger at the end, just in case. It got relatively positive reviews and turned into a three chapter series with no satisfying conclusion.

I found I had written myself into a corner where there were no characters other than the main three, and, thus, nowhere for the plot to go.

And I love plot.

So I rewrote. And rewrote. This is chapter 1 (which includes Ch. 01 and half of 2 from the original). I have two more installments pending, all at the same length and another two in the pipe pending rewrite.

This is much more heavily plot driven (though there is a lot of sex), and I would be interested in what you have to say about it.

If anyone is wondering where the original story is, the site admins would not re-publish the same story so I needed to take the old ones down.
 
Last edited:
Mumbai Mix Ch. 02

Hi all, the second part of my story about a Brit and a young Indian woman has been published. You can find it here:
https://www.literotica.com/s/mumbai-mix-ch-02
In this part Mark and Kriti's relationship goes to a new level, I submitted it in the Anal category, although of course the interracial element runs through it!
Chapter 1 is currently ranked hot, so do take a look if it appeals!
Thanks,
Mike
 
Back
Top