What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been divorced for 3 years and my ex still texts me or calls me every day asking to rekindle. It used to be just to ask for sex but it's developed into more, him wanting more. I never gave in and I am so happy that I haven't. I think men tend to want to stick to the familiar. Being alone is scary and when you don't like the bar scene or the dating site scene going back to the one you know seems like a good idea.

I don't like the pickup bar or dating site scene so I just do the things I enjoy doing and if I so happen to bump into a woman that I find attractive and we hit it off then that is even better. Otherwise, I will still have a good time by myself or with friends that I have made over time at these places and events.

I've been divorced for 3 years and my ex still texts me or calls me every day asking to rekindle. It used to be just to ask for sex but it's developed into more, him wanting more. I never gave in and I am so happy that I haven't. I think men tend to want to stick to the familiar. Being alone is scary and when you don't like the bar scene or the dating site scene going back to the one you know seems like a good idea.

Oh I have been single for almost two years now, I'm ok.

I don't like the pickup bar or dating site scene so I just do the things I enjoy doing and if I so happen to bump into a woman that I find attractive and we hit it off then that is even better. Otherwise, I will still have a good time by myself or with friends that I have made over time at these places and events.

Same here.

Sorry, I was distracted when I wrote that, I meant that the men tend to like to stay with what they know that means going back to their ex.

I have no doubt that you do JUST fine!

Been divorced for just over 4 years. We still talk now and then, hard not to after 25 years and sharing children and grandchildren.
Now, as I age rapidly, loneliness sets in more often.

I'm going with my instincts on this one, besides I want more than sex. Something doesn't feel right.

Been divorced for just over 4 years. We still talk now and then, hard not to after 25 years and sharing children and grandchildren.
Now, as I age rapidly, loneliness sets in more often.

Of course 25 yrs is a long time to just stop everything.

Of course 25 yrs is a long time to just stop everything.

She pretty much despises my lack of "faith", I pretty much can't handle her constant bible thumps. An amicable split, though it is nice that she moved to Iowa, I don't get calls to help her move stuff or take a dump run. :)

She pretty much despises my lack of "faith", I pretty much can't handle her constant bible thumps. An amicable split, though it is nice that she moved to Iowa, I don't get calls to help her move stuff or take a dump run. :)

LOL! :D

Single for 3 years myself....single dad of 2 busy kids....and still have no desire to go back.....hell no.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back