Your favorite vintage porn memory.........

I don't think you could call it "vintage," since this was in the early 90's, but when I was in high school, a girlfriend and I went to a guy's house to hang out. His parents were out of town, and we knew there would be other people there, but as it turned out, the only other people were four other guys we knew. They put a movie in the VCR and for the first time in my life, I saw porn. I was aghast, to put it lightly, but I can't deny it was insanely arousing.

I have no idea who the actors were or what the movie was, and my girlfriend insisted we get out of there, so we didn't see all that much, but I do remember parts of one scene in particular, and it has stuck with me all these years. A very pretty woman, wearing way too much makeup, was giving a blowjob to a very large cock, or to say it more accurately, she was making love to a cock with her mouth. She was so gentle and caressing and slow, she was so into it, and all the guys in the room were going absolutely nuts. In fact, the only reason my friend and I were still there was because the guy who lived there was adamant that we stay long enough to see that scene. Once that scene started, I didn't want to leave, anyway!

To this day, it might be the hottest thing I've ever seen, and it was a lesson I have never forgotten, and one I very much enjoy putting into practice.

I can still envision it. I wish I knew what movie it was.
 
vintage porn

I found a couple of old vhs tapes from my brothers secret stash. One was Debbie Does Dallas. That was hot. The other one had an actress named Stacey Donovan in it and dang she was a beauty. She went to court years later to get her off of the porn industry chronicles. But that one movie was my first exposure to interracial and she nailed it. Think it was called the Neighbor.
 
When I was young I've found VHS tapes - my parents were recording their sex. There were clips with them and other people (which, mostly, I knew). It was a life changing experience for me.

Wow, I'll bet it was!
What was it like to see your mom "that way"????
 
One of mine was discovering Kay Parker from the Taboo series online. I wasn't around when it was originally released given its age as it was from around the 80s? It felt really naughty given the theme of the film but it was such an eye-opener and turn on, took me ages to download the whole film though :D

Definitely one of my best discoveries :devil:
 
One of mine was discovering Kay Parker from the Taboo series online. I wasn't around when it was originally released given its age as it was from around the 80s? It felt really naughty given the theme of the film but it was such an eye-opener and turn on, took me ages to download the whole film though :D

Definitely one of my best discoveries :devil:

Im watching them now lol
 
Cc

Christy Canyon was the hottest fucking porn star ever. Hearing and watching her cum was amazing. I've spilt literally gallons of jizz over her.
 
I don't know that this is my absolute favorite, but I was struck with a scene from a movie (I don't remember the title) where a guy had gone into some dark house with just women in it and as he was fucking one of them doggy style, the head of the house came out from an upstairs door, walked down the stairs and across the room and then started fucking the guy with a dildo.

The scene played out slowly and I think it's what got me thinking about bi-sex.
 
Or how about going into the little red room in the back of West Coast Video to rent porn while trying not to make eye contact with anyone who happened to be in there.
 
At an impressionable age having a sleepover at a girlfriends farm and she put on a vhs tape of what I later found out to be Tara Alexander and her Spermathon at Plato's Retreat. Over 6 hours and she did 80 something men three and four at a time, then the last one was her husband. We were fascinated by the whole concept, and the way she would just casually have a wipe with a towel from time to time

Took us years to find an edited highlights version of it but have never been able to find the full 6 hour collection that I first saw. I think I know why after seeing the edited one and seeing what was missing, but I would still like a full copy just for old times sake so I could tease my girlfriend the next time we go away somewhere. We have an on going joke about Tara's Towel
 
I remember the film loops at the seedy little bookstore arcades, mid '70s or so. One that stands out overall was these two gals and a double dildo. Damn.

As far as my first porn crush-Marilyn Chambers!
 
"Insatiable". Watched it at a drive-in and got myself off watching Marilyn Chambers do it on a pool table.
 
My father had a video for stag parties and it had Insatiable, Debbie Duz Dishes, Traci I Love You and Little French Maid on it. I found it when I was 13.

I came from my first up to my hundredth time watching those. :)

Learned a lot of secrets and have put them all to good use over the years.
 
My first was when I moved to a big city and went to my first video arcade. The first video I ever saw was Linda Lovelace... with a dog... That was just weird...

So the next thing I saw was a Mom catching a "boy" watching him masturbate... I finally found a 3 movie that was normal... That was my first exposure to porn... That was in 1974.
 
Last edited:
I saw a bit of porn before seeing this scene in about 1982, video was still a new thing then.

https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/56362/gorgeous-vintage-black-transexual-fucking/

None of what I'd seen before had anywhere close to the same impact on me as this amazing scene. The moment I first saw him sucking her big cock, was life defining literally. I never wanted to change places with anyone more than at that moment.

Bear in mind there was no internet, I was only 19 years old very naive and for a while after seeing this, I thought there really were women in the world, that had penises and I wanted to meet and be with someone like this desperately.

It was a sad realisation for me the day that I understood they were indeed transgender but that has never stopped me from enjoying sex with these exotic women, through the years.

My first however is still the one that I love to this day. I met this very beautiful, very erotic, (the sex was awesome, she had a lovely smooth skinned, long cock) trans lady a few years later on, whilst still in a relationship with another woman, who eventually found out about our affair and convinced me to give her up and we parted never to meet again.

I so wish I'd been braver and stayed with her and left my girlfriend instead, who I split up with anyway a few years later. I tried to find her again but she'd moved away (no internet still) and I never found her since. I still think about her every day even though it was over 30 years ago.
 
I can't remember the name of the movie but the first time I ever saw Christy Canyon I thought my pussy would MELT. Most beautiful breasts I had ever seen. I wanted her in a girl girl way so bad...and still do:kiss:
 
Back
Top