Pegging

trb2216

Really Experienced
Joined
May 20, 2006
Posts
123
Anyone use a rodeoH panty style strapon harness for pegging? Wondering how well they work for f to m play.
 
Panty style harness

We don't like panty style and don't understand why anyone would. We have a variety of harness style holders and like them all. Our favorite allows us to change the rings, allowing it to accommodate almost any toy of any size. It also allows access to pussy. I like to have my pussy eaten while I am wearing a cock.
Some people might like the idea of the pussy being inaccessable.
Not our personal preference.
 
I have the Spare Parts Tomboi which is a boxer brief type. I feel I get much more control this way. It feels like part of me rather than an attachment.
 
Anyone use a rodeoH panty style strapon harness for pegging? Wondering how well they work for f to m play.
Yes, they are actually very good. My wife prefers her RodeoH to the harness. My only advice is that they will not support the bigger, heavier dildos.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting for them to come back instock at love honey and will be trying them. They seem to have good reviews.

Wasn't planning on putting large dildos on it as I'm sure they will sag and pull away from the wearer.
 
Back
Top