Palace Opera:Court of the Carrot Emperor

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
A palace maiden flees the court of Emperor Carrot Head. The courtiers are weeping. The Palace Intrigue resumes. Evil ministers have their own pots to stir.


Lord Josh Raffel bowed to the Emperor, then took his leave. Soon, Lady Hope Hicks did the same.

Now, there is no soft, comfortable cushion for Emperor Carrot Head's ego. His wrath will have no bounds. Heads will be rolling on the floor of the Oval office, soon.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/us/politics/hope-hicks-resign-communications-director.html
March 1, 2018

In the investigations by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and the House and Senate Intelligence Committees into matters involving Russia and the election that brought Hicks to Washington last January, she is of acute interest: The special counsel interviewed her in December and she recently appeared in front of the Senate Intel Committee. Hicks’s resignation directly followed eight hours of testimony on Tuesday before the House Intel Committee, where she said she sometimes told white lies on behalf of Trump, an admission that made worldwide news. It also followed the resignation of Josh Raffel — a spokesperson for Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner — whom Hicks considers her best friend.

And then it’s been shown that there are others that have come to the table with their own agenda — it makes it even more isolating. I think that’s one of the reasons why it was really helpful for her to have Josh there, because he was someone she knew 100 percent that she could trust.”

And why would Hicks stay in a place where she didn’t know who she could trust for so long? “Once you’re in, you’re in,” the source said shortly before Hicks’s resignation, “I think that’s the way she looks at it. I think he depends on her so much that she views it like it would be abandoning the cause — not even abandoning the cause, I think it’s abandoning him.” But after years of sacrificing her needs in order to give to someone else, Hicks began to feel consumed by her loneliness and existential questions about her priorities in life. The stillness of Washington didn’t help; on the campaign, at least, constant motion acted to keep such creeping thoughts at bay. Finally, she felt that she couldn’t pull it off any longer—or that the cost of trying to wouldn’t be worth it in the end.



http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/hope-hicks-didnt-break-overnight.html


Recruited by Ivanka, Hope Hicks attended Emperor Carrot Head, when he was merely the King of Debt. He never transformed from the Beast, into a Prince. He was not carrying a magical curse. He carried the family curse. He is Frankenstein's monster, Dracula, the Troll King, a werewolf, a demon from the Christian's version of the Damned Nation. He was able to mimic human behaviour, but he remains attached to his true monster nature.


He will drop the human aspect, and and will roar with rage, when his troll self has suspicions of betrayal, or disloyalty.

Rumor, or fairytale, according to Michael Wolff's "book"-

"...the time he told his real daughter Hope Hicks (Ivanka is more of his work wife, according to Wolff) that she was the “best piece of tail” Corey Lewandowski ever got. Hicks reportedly fled the room in response."



https://wonkette.com/627855/latest-...-wolff-100-fucking-true-a-wonkette-fact-check

Before her decision to leave the administration, Ms Hicks had been Mr Trump’s longest-serving aide, according to the White House. She signed on back when Mr Trump’s candidacy was widely seen as a long shot.



Ms Hicks met the Trump family while working for a New York City public relations firm in 2012. Two years later, the Trump Organisation brought her onboard to handle public relations for Ivanka Trump's fashion line and a few Trump resorts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...stration-white-house-hope-hicks-a8233811.html


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...munications-director-white-lies-a8233766.html



Meanwhile-
The beans are spilled
from Concubine Mal-ania's bag-

Eyeroll Of The Day:

Melania Came To US On An 'Einstein Visa'


(We will not forget her parents are here because of what Trump calls "chain migration." )

This morning's Washington Post declares:

In March 2001, she was granted a green card in the elite EB-1 program, which was designed for renowned academic researchers, multinational business executives or those in other fields, such as Olympic athletes and Oscar-winning actors, who demonstrated “sustained national and international acclaim.”

“We called it the Einstein visa,” said Bruce Morrison, a former Democratic congressman and chairman of the House subcommittee that wrote the Immigration Act of 1990 defining EB-1.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...07ddb2-1b35-11e8-ae5a-16e60e4605f3_story.html


The year that Knauss — now first lady Melania Trump — got her legal residency, only five people from Slovenia received green cards under the EB-1 program, according to the State Department.

Melania's attorney said this, no really:

“There is no reason to adjudicate her petition publicly when her privacy is so important to her.”

Except that her husband is a douchebag trying to keep people not-his-mistress out of the country because Republican racism.




It's okay, Melania, everybody already knows you never won a Nobel for Physics. And you bought your way into the US with your sugar daddy's money.

This whole administration believes that the rules for us are not the rules for them.


https://crooksandliars.com/2018/03/eyeroll-day-melania-came-us-einstein-visa
 
Emperor Carrot Head shouts the word stupid, at Hope Hicks.


Instant results, in lowering the level of national conversation- We hear the words "stupid" and "dumbass" from the mouth of one of Emperor Carrot Head's supporters-


Sen. Orrin Hatch apologized Friday for "off-color" remarks he made about Obamacare supporters in a speech the day before.

"Yesterday, I made a poorly worded joke about Obamacare supporters — a joke that was not reflective of my actual feelings towards my friends on the other side," the Utah Republican said in a prepared statement.

Hatch called the Affordable Care Act the "stupidest, dumbass" bill he has ever seen during a speech at the American Enterprise Institute.

"Now some of you may have loved it. If you do, you are one of the stupidest, dumbass people I've ever met," the retiring senator said, adding "and there are a lot of them up on Capitol Hill from time to time."

https://www.deseretnews.com/article...olor-comments-about-obamacare-supporters.html

West Virginia teachers went on strike


Teachers went out on strike a week ago because their previous one percent pay raise was likely to be more than swallowed up by anticipated increases in premiums and out-of-pocket costs for healthcare through the Public Employee Insurance Agency (PEIA). The freeze in place, would soon end. The teachers would soon be standing to lose money.

Gov. Jim Justice offered (a five percent pay raise for teachers and school support staff, as well as raises for other state workers).


The House of Delegates quickly passed a bill Wednesday that would have increased teacher and staff pay by five percent, as the governor had offered, and which also gave a five percent pay raise to state troopers. The House voted 98 to 1 for the pay raise.

Problem solved!

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/27/589376887/west-virginia-teachers-ending-strike

State Senate president, Mitch Carmichael threw a wrench into the machinery.

March 1, 2018

Senate President Mitch Carmichael says he wants to take the $58 million that Gov. Jim Justice planned to use for the pay raise bill and use it to fix public insurance instead.


Instead of spending $30 million to freeze public insurance (PEIA), Carmichael says he wants to put it in the budget and not use rainy day fund money.


http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/WV...se-passed-by-Finance-Committee-475461093.html

Thousands attend Rally on Friday, supporting teachers

March 2, 2018

The one piece of legislation people are watching is the pay raise bill that would give educators a 5 percent raise. In the hands of Senate, it is not expected to be discussed until Saturday.

That bill was briefly discussed by the Senate on Thursday after the House passed it, but the Senate voted to send it to their Finance Committee. Its members postponed a Friday afternoon meeting until Saturday. It is still unclear whether the bill will be discussed.

Even if classes aren’t cancelled Monday morning, a lot of teachers and school service personnel are expected back at the Capitol then.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Thousands-pack-WVa-Capitol-grounds-for-teacher-rally-475679273.html

March 2, 2018


West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice spoke with school superintendents early Friday evening, saying it's crucial for the Senate to pass the 5 percent pay raise bill for state teachers and service personnel.

"You need to stay united together," Justice said. "A no vote has colossal repercussions. A yes vote is a solid win."

The governor said education is the state's top investment, adding that he's concerned the Senate Finance Committee will continue to stall on the pay raise bill.

Friday marked the Day 7 of the statewide teacher strike.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/La...teachers-begin-day-7-of-strike-475646873.html
 
The Palace Maiden disappeared from view


With no soft place for Emperor Carrot Head's ego to land, he is knocking against hard corners. Where are his wise and learned counselors ?

Until Samantha Bee spoke up about (The Handmaiden of Emperor Carrot Head) on “Full Frontal”

“I never talked much about (The Handmaiden) because unlike every other member of the Trump orbit, she doesn’t careen onto our television screens lobbing lies and racial invective every damn day, but that doesn’t mean she should get a pass.”


https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...e-in-this-white-house/?utm_term=.01a4bfe646d6

The Palace Handmaiden will stave off disappearance for some time yet. Should those entities fall down on the job, the DailyMail.com has carved out its own (Maiden) beat, complete with paparazzi shots and bona fide scoops.

Its latest, from Thursday: “Trump’s billionaire friends ‘wanted to be fixed up with Hope Hicks, but the president refused to hook them up’, a new book claims.”


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/what-hope-hicks-learned-in-washington.html


Then there is the departure of (the Handmaiden), Trump’s top media strategist, who was tired of working in a windowless closet within shouting distance of the Oval Office. As much as anyone, she had been able to influence the President, and White House officials worried that her departure could leave Trump unmoored.

Top economic adviser Gary Cohn resigned after losing an internal fight over metals tariffs. On March 19, the President roiled his legal team, adding well-known Washington lawyer Joseph diGenova, who had accused the FBI and Justice Department of conspiring against the President.

http://time.com/5210508/trump-feels-good-about-white-house-shake-ups-staffers-dont/


John Dowd Resigns as Trump's Lead Lawyer in Special Counsel Inquiry

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/us/politics/john-dowd-resigns-trump-lawyer.html


Dowd, who has reportedly considered quitting in the past, finally made the decision to leave Trump’s side because the president is “increasingly ignoring his advice,” the Times reports. The paper adds that the feeling is mutual. Trump was reportedly frustrated by Dowd over the weekend after the lawyer told the Daily Beast that Special Counsel Robert Mueller should be fired. After initially claiming to speak for Trump, Dowd walked back that claim.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-probe-resigns-because-trump-wont-listen.html


Both Olson and Flood, along with two other lawyers, have turned down offers to join Trump’s legal team in the past two weeks, CNN reports
 
The Ministers are ready to count the treasure, in the counting house. One of the Princes has decided that his ill-gotten wealth must hide under the skirts of his wife, and under the clothes of his children.

The Princes's Consort was clanking and clinking suspiciously, as she left the palace. It took all four children to drag her heavy train out of the palace doors. There was much merry jingling.


https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/03/donald-trump-jr-vanessa-trump-divorce-details


There was also the anthrax scare, which couldn't have helped.
 
The Emperor took leave of his Pleasure Palace and his playground. His concubine would not travel with him, when he returned to his duties. Scandal had soaked through the barrier.

Before the scandal soaked in, the Palace Concubine was agreeable to assisting the Emperor down the steep staircase in public.

Suddenly, the Town Cryer decided to allow the harlot to speak in the town square.


The hush agreement unravelled after the Wall Street Journal ran a story about the payment in January; when the paper asked Cohen for comment, he said that the payment was simply a “personal transaction” between him and Clifford. He also suggested that he was trying to stop Clifford from telling a false story. Clifford said, on “60 Minutes,” that she had been happy to remain quiet, “but I’m not O.K. with being made out to be a liar."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dail...ls-on-60-minutes-donald-trump-anderson-cooper
 
Is Princess Ivanka hinting that she should be given a new job, at the palace ?

Michelle Obama promoted a healthy lifestyle.

Michelle's vegetable garden on palace grounds, was destroyed by Emperor Carrot Head.

The last we have seen of Ivanka, was when she was escaping from the possibility of mixing with the poors. Emperor Carrot Head's business jet flew Ivanka to the Kushner gathering in Wyoming.

Conveniently, Ivanka was not there when Emperor Carrot Head gave a political speech to the children at the White House eggroll. Her children were not there.

Emperor Carrot Head has treated his children as if they were props for photo-ops. He treated The C.I.A. headquarters, the memorial to C.I.A heroes, and the C.I.A. top brass as photo-op props. He brought his very own cheering squad, from his White House staff to C.I.A headquarters. The White House cheering squad, and the confused junior C.I.A officers provided applause and a laugh-track for the cameras and radio broadcasts.

Emperor Carrot Head does not understand anything that does not treat him as if he were the center of the universe. Every photo-op belongs to Emperor Carrot Head.


He's a Star! That should let him do anything!

Including stealing from children.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/04/trump-easter-egg-roll-speech-seth-meyers-late-night


Mark Hertling
@MarkHertling
·
14h
Ummm...there’s this thing called the President’s Council on Fitness, Sport, and Nutrition. Been around 60 years. Used to have 25 appointees...I was one of them. @MichelleObama helped & generated momentum in this area. No one is on the Council now. @FitnessGov. Check it out.
 
The week started off with a bang. Emperor Carrot Head's henchmen have been proved to be much more than distasteful. The horrible ones have made a splash in the public's eye.

His Hatchet Men, have been seen to be more craven than is usual.

Corker and McCain wear their red with a difference...

https://splinternews.com/bob-corker-oops-1825196348
 
The Scarecrow Emperor with the Carrot Head, is wearing a Punch and Judy mask. He is up to his old international tricks.

He has visiting dignitaries, this week.

The first ceremonial farce has ended. A Punch and Judy Show, where Punch is un-defended against a barrage of thrown objects, and is beaten about his Carrot Head.

The feted pair have returned their own country.

A more somber dignitary is about to sing. This Mr. Punch does not have much love for powerful female leaders.

The Scarecrow Emperor with the Carrot Head has Mommy Issues. He has a tendency to regress to a Kindergarten Prince.

The palace is anticipating pouting, tantrums, and meltdowns.
 
Emperor Carrot Head, and his two scribes, are singing, but not in unison. One scribe has been exiled, one scribe was called back from obscurity.

This last day of the confusing performance, Emperor Carrot Head and the exiled scribe are singing a song together, that attempts to convince the audience, that the formerly obscure scribe is mistaken.

Why did Emperor Carrot Head call the scribe living in obscurity, back to the palace ?

Emperor Carrot Head required something to be obscured.
 
Emperor Carrot Head's concubine is outside of the palace, and chirping a tune. Strangely, the tune's title is constructed from Emperor Carrot Head's favorite words.

OTOH, if she is pleading for people to "please, think of the children," why is she not defending the children under attack from Jeff Sessions ?

"If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border."
-Jeff Sessions
May 7, 2018

Sessions said that separating children and parents who illegally cross the border is just an extension of the common practice of separating any other children from their parents during an arrest. The policy ostensibly wouldn't apply, for example, to people who enter the United States and apply for asylum through the proper channels.

But this argument omits the fact that in crossing the border, families have often done no harm to anyone — which makes separating them seem particularly cruel. These families frequently undergo significant trauma and hardship before making it here and do so knowing the great risks they face. And even if Sessions has no sympathy for the parents who knowingly violate American immigration law, the policy can further stress and traumatize the children, who came across the border through no fault of their own.


NBC News found that a reported 700 children have been separated from their families while crossing the border since October 2017

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...ill-separate-undocumented-kids-their-families
 
Ah-hah!

Now, is seen, the reason for the rare sighting of Emperor Carrot Head's concubine, in public. A beautiful Hungarian withdraws into seclusion, for her name has drifted into public square. The voice of Emperor Carrot Head's official mistress rings out, before the voice of an abandoned lover can be heard.
 
Are you OK?

Your posts were once such a pleasure to read, but now it's like you're a BB manifestation with a different bent.

Really - is everything OK with you?

Concerned in Connecticut,
Ellie
 
Emperor Carrot Head's concubine could not be present for the ribbon cutting in Israel. Alas, she was in the hospital. His Princess did the honors in Jerusalem, and she brought her consort.

Now, Emperor Carrot Head's favorites may make pilgrimages, with no inconvenience.

The Kingdom did not rejoice.

Emperor Carrot Head proceeded to invite people from important province on the other side of the country. Mayors, sheriffs, and village idiots, all sang a song that flattered Emperor Carrot Head. A woman waved melissa flowers and cried for his help. A man rolled an orange, and praised him for being brave enough to punish innocent children.


Emperor Carrot Head applauded a highly theatrical speech, by a henchman pretending to cry.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/head-of-ice-would-like-you-to-please-stop-being-so-mean-1826088040

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/trump-undocumented-immigrants-animals.html


They were responding to legislation signed into law by Gov. Jerry Brown last year



Brown insists the legislation, which took effect Jan. 1, doesn’t prevent federal immigration officials from doing their jobs. But the Trump administration has sued to reverse it, calling the policies unconstitutional and dangerous. Some counties, including San Diego and Orange, have voted to support the lawsuit or passed their own anti-sanctuary resolutions.


Jerry Brown
@JerryBrownGov
🤥 @realDonaldTrump is lying on immigration, lying about crime and lying about the laws of CA. Flying in a dozen Republican politicians to flatter him and praise his reckless policies changes nothing. We, the citizens of the fifth largest economy in the world, are not impressed.
4:14 PM · May 16, 2018

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-hosts-california-sanctuary-state-roundtable-live-updates/

The event came as top House Republicans worked to head off an attempt by party moderates to force roll calls on four immigration bills. Republican leaders privately warned GOP lawmakers Wednesday that such a drive could damage the party’s prospects in the fall’s congressional elections by dispiriting conservative voters, according to people at the closed-door meeting.

The House leaders fear the winning legislation would be a compromise bill backed solidly by Democrats but opposed by most Republicans, an outcome that could anger conservatives, according to Rep. Jeff Denham, R-Calif., a leader of the effort to force the immigration votes.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., issued the warning, said a second person who was in the room and spoke on condition of anonymity to describe the private conversation.

Asked about his remarks, McCarthy said his objection to the procedure was that it would in effect “turn the floor over” to Democrats.

House Speaker Paul Ryan said the petition would be “a big mistake” that would “disunify our majority.” He said the leaders were “working with the administration.”

https://www.boston.com/news/politic...ainst-california-for-its-immigration-policies


https://splinternews.com/trump-said-so-many-disgusting-things-about-immigrants-t-1826086405

The moderates said later Wednesday that House leaders were trying to end the immigration standoff and that they could soon see a specific proposal on how to do that.

The discussion also comes as the Trump administration is under fire for a new policy that is expected to increase the number of children separated from their parents when families cross the border illegally.

Trump, in his remarks, wrongly blamed Democrats for forcing his administration’s hand.

“I know what you’re going through right now with families is very tough,” he told Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, “but those are the bad laws that the Democrats gave us. We have to break up families … because of the Democrats. It’s terrible.”

https://thegrio.com/2018/05/16/donald-trump-calls-immigrants-animals/



"But no law “the Democrats gave us” mandates the separation of children from their parents at the border. The administration is using protocols described in a 2008 law designed to combat child trafficking that gave special protections to Central American children at the border. While the bill was authored by Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, it unanimously passed both houses of Congress and was signed by Republican President George W. Bush as one of his last acts in office."


This "roundtable" needed facts checks-

https://apnews.com/28c703d2403d4c018e530620bfdd595d
 
Did Emperor Carrot Head's concubine experience a breast implant failure ?

Melania Trump late Saturday morning returned from Walter Reed Hospital after spending five days recovering from a standard procedure that “typically has a one-day recuperation period,” according to an extensive New York Times report released Friday

As CNN points out, it’s still not clear why such a long hospital stay was required, or if her “benign” condition was a tumor. Ms. Trump’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, hasn’t offered any explanation, citing the first lady’s privacy. The procedure Trump underwent, an embolization that cuts off the blood supply to the kidney, typically only requires a day of recovery. According to some medical experts, it’s possible that her procedure may have been more complex than it typically is — thought not necessarily more dangerous — or that her medical team was just using an abundance of caution

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/melania-trump-has-been-released-from-hospital.html


No Leaks About The Leaks

Someone is telling lies, again

Who wore blue scrubs, to visit her, and why

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/melania-trump-has-been-released-from-hospital.html
 
Good gracious!

Who is assisting Emperor Carrot Head with his tweets ?

#herebydemand has pointed out that Emperor Carrot has gone full bore Monty Python's King Arthur
 
Good gracious!

Who is assisting Emperor Carrot Head with his tweets ?

#herebydemand has pointed out that Emperor Carrot has gone full bore Monty Python's King Arthur
Trump's Twitter account has been active since 7:00AM, and it's almost noon. When is he going to make his official demand for action?
 
Emperor Carrot's Princess has a simple way to avoid unpleasant duets, when on the phone.

Simply walk away, when some rude reporters ask inconvenient questions about glaringly obvious nepotism, corruption, and government involvement that benefits her bank account.

Wearing three hats, at once, is convenient for Carrot's Princess. As a daughter, she does not owe America anything, and her daddy everything.As a business woman, it is good to be able to twist a country's arm. Position as closest advisor to the highest office in the land alows instant direct access. A wonderful thing, for a Princess, that has no.Royal blood.


https://splinternews.com/ivanka-trump-abandons-phone-call-after-reporters-ask-un-1826416732


https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ivanka...r-questions-on-chinese-trademarks-2018-05-29/
 
Princess is wailing to Emperor Carrot Head

"Daddy make them stop!"

Princess is wearing a T shirt while tending to the pseudo- royal toddler. "Feckless Cunt" is printed on it, along with an embossed golden crown. Did her ex-mommy buy it for her in London ?


What did they say about Princess in the UK ? "She's a cunt."


There is a running list that exemplifies instances of Ivanka's "feckless cuntishness."


"...the most terrifying of all the Trump circle, which is her Bladerunner-replicant-like ability to make you believe – just for a second – that she is a bit like us."


May 31, 2018

Samantha Bee, made the mistake of not inviting a guest from the UK, to tell Ivanka off. Perhaps, someone in a period costume.

After all, in America, the word is reserved for major cable TV series and soft porn, and American men that really want to twist the knife in their female partner's hearts. Someone from the UK would indicate the lack of sexism.

Male ? cunt
Female ?cunt
LGBT ? cunt

No racism- everyone is a cunt. Including the cat.

Full Frontal segment on the 1,500 missing migrant children

Samantha Bee Slams Ivanka Trump's Tone-Deaf Photo Amid Migrant Crisis
'Full Frontal' focused on report that Office of Refugee Resettlement lost track of nearly 1,500 migrant children in 2017

Bee closed out the piece pointing to the tone-deaf photo Ivanka Trump posted of herself and her son while migrant families are separated at the border. "Ivanka Trump, who works at the White House, chose to post the second-most oblivious tweet we've seen this week," she said, alluding to Roseanne Barr's racist tweet.

"You know, Ivanka, that's a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let me just say, one mother to another: Do something about your dad's immigration practices, you feckless cunt! He listens to you! Put on something tight and low-cut and tell your father to fuckin' stop it."



Sally Field
Sally Field
@sally_field
I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a cunt.

Cunts are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.

3:05 PM · May 31, 2018


(gsgs comment- Ivanka Trump is not any of those things. She fakes it.)

C- U- N- Tee Hee Ti, C-U- when the term is through

See you in September
See you when the summer's through
Here we are (bye, baby, goodbye)
Saying goodbye at the station (bye, baby, goodbye)
Summer vacation (bye, baby bye, baby)
Is taking you away (bye, baby, goodbye)
 
Emperor Carrot Head's Pretty Princess
leans out of the castle window,
and sends an alien freakish bird
to deliver a tiny message scroll,
to join with all of the other
message scrolls
commenting on the tragic death
of a popular public figure

Pretty Princess's message was not welcome.

President Donald Trump’s 2019 budge massively cuts mental health spending by 21 percent, according to Mental Health America.

Pretty Princess has earned her fame for feckless cuntishness.


Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin
·
Jun 5
You're all talk feckless, you're all talk

5:25 PM · Jun 5, 2018


Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin
·
Jun 5
If someone is feckless does that mean they have no feck? So when it comes to Ivanka can I say she's all talk and no feck?



Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin
·
6h
My friend @KimKardashian got more done in one meeting with Trump than feckless has in her entire time at the White House


gsgs-Pretty Princess is a replicant, she was not built to give a feck
 
The Drama of Emperor Carrot Head's concubine-

A mysterious figure, is provided for the public to think about. Mini-Dramas occur, with irregularity. We are told next to nothing. The concubine reveals next to nothing.

We do not hear the palace speak of the disappearance of the concubine from the palace, and we not hear the palace speak of disappeared children, a child hidden from the public eye.

The concubine was another mouth to repeat the message, that the palace wants to reverberate.

Suddenly the concubine is silenced.


An observer looks at Emperor Carrot Head's palace through lavender coloured lenses- another converts the images into black, grey, and white.

Alfred Hitchcock, master of mystery provides a classic-

"The Lady Vanishes"

The concubines's habit of exhibiting her long flowing locks, stops. She wears hats that cover most of her face, and her eyes are hidden behind large dark sun glasses.

https://www.thecut.com/2018/06/melania-trumps-disappearance-is-right-out-of-hitchcock.html

To review briefly this cinematic enigma:

Emperor Carrot Head does not inform the public that his concubine is exiting the palace, as is the custom.

Suddenly, the concubine is located at Walter Reed hospital-

"At the hospital, witnesses spot Melania’s aides dressed in surgical scrubs — another peculiarity that seems to undermine the stated facts. Usually, hospital visitors change into scrubs on just a few occasions: When in the presence of an immuno-compromised patient; when toxic drugs or chemicals are being used; or when their own clothes become damaged or stained — as can happen when transporting a bleeding accident victim, for example.

A sense of eerie-

(Melania was missing for close to a whole month! We did not get a clear photograph or video clip of her, and no one got a picture of Melania at the window that Emperor Carrot pointed at. The public gathering with veteran's families produced no proof.)

Melania remains unseen for nearly one month, without explanation.

"Upon Melania’s reemergence, the president describes her minor procedure as “a four-hour operation” — another massive contradiction neither explained or acknowledged."

(gsgs comment- There have been speculations, if the woman wearing the concubine's clothing, is the true concubine. I have made guesses, about the possibilities of her absence, and the most shocking, is that she was attacked and she died of her injuries. She knew too much! Perhaps she is having a Princess Diana moment, recovering from the miscarriage of her lover's child ?)

"By denying us even the most minimally plausible account of the First Lady’s illness and treatment, the Trump administration denied us her physical reality, confirming instead her status as pure surface, a two-dimensional being, devoid of flesh and blood — not unlike the projected shadows and light of which film heroines are made."

"Melania represents the void that is the entire administration, which by any lights is devoid of logic, coherent policies, and finally, leadership. This is the void that leaves all of us, Americans and the rest of the world, increasingly confused, anxious, and searching. Donald Trump himself is the ultimate absent character, the ultimate void. Melania’s drama is but a deflection of this central one."
 
Someone is singing, but it is not Emperor Carrot Head's concubine. She remains missing. As is, the youngest prince.

There are no discussions on lending out the young princes body guards, driver, vehicles, pilot, aircraft, or any of his servants, or entourage, to the less fortunate.


Is the youngest prince at summer camp, at a boarding school, or a day school ?


Who is in Montana ?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/donald-trump-jr-is-in-montana-to-kill-prairie-dogs.html

https://www.boston.com/news/nationa...-prairie-dog-hunt-in-montana-prompts-backlash

Maybe, mother and son are on a nice yacht, somewhere...

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03...-scandal-and-her-billionaires-social-network/
 
The sound of screaming, in Emperor Carrot Head's palace.


The concubine returned to Emperor Carrot Head's palace.

The Princess, the concubine, and Emperor Carrot looked at each other and screamed. The servants would never hear their human voices in the palace, again. All three had transformed into leeches, as soon as they caught sight of each other.


The Emperor's concubine no longer had a human form. Her clothes had slipped off. She no longer had arms, breasts, shoulders, hips, or legs. She was now an enormous leech.

There was no need for a face, or a voice, inside the palace.


Melania refused to listen to Baba Yaga. There is a price to pay, for making prey of the innocent.
 
Dershowitz French-kissed a Giant Leech, and now he has Leerpes

Did civil liberties lawyer, Harvard's Alan Dershowitz, swear loyalty to Leech God, Emperor Carrot Head ?



"I have defended Trump’s civil liberties,"

"...along with those of all Americans,


"...just as I would have defended Hillary Clinton’s civil liberties had she been elected and subjected to efforts of impeachment tor prosecution."

gsgs comment- Woulda, shoulda, coulda. Hillary Clinton is not President. You are with Trump, right now.

http://thehill.com/opinion/civil-ri...ters-does-not-speak-for-democrats-or-liberals


This was Alan Dershowitz's defense against dinner with Leech God, Emperor Carrot Head.

Nope. Does not cut it. Dershowitz crossed the line, that must not be crossed.

Those that refrain from crossing the line, have their say-


"Let’s just not talk, because there’s no issue to discuss."
-Nicholas Negroponte

Complete division.

Sides were chosen.

Choose what is normal, or choose what is abnormal ?

Not normal- Choosing to allow someone to use you for criminal reasons.

"...gave Trump an opportunity to use you and your positions in his own defense."

gsgs comment- I will go one further. His position and his standing within his own professional community, attracted Leech God, Emperor Carrot Head.

(Emperor Carrot Head "waved (Dershowitz and Dershowitz's reputation) like a pair of pom-poms.")

Why are Alan Dershowitz's peers rejecting him ?

"As a result of Dershowitz’s vocal opposition to the appointment of a special counsel to investigate President Trump’s ties to Russia,"

(for the past year)

Walter Teller, a prominent Los Angeles entertainment lawyer and longtime Vineyard resident, sent Dershowitz and others in their circle an e-mail explaining the sudden estrangement.

Teller, whose wife is director Claudia Weill, said Dershowitz had embarrassed himself by so often appearing on television to strenuously oppose the appointment of Robert Mueller as special counsel.


You defended and gave cover to this president who relentlessly disrupts and destroys all that we value and causes massive and lasting damage to our political system, our courts, our standing in the world, the environment and more. In all of that you are complicit.”



https://www.bostonglobe.com/?p1=BGHeader_Logo



Jack Holmes speaks on Dershowitz

JUL 5, 2018


Alan Dershowitz Is Just the Latest Public Figure Who Forgot What Shame Feels Like


Just like Sarah Huckabee Sanders, he can only process it as oppression

In reality, Dershowitz is getting publicly shamed. This is not an assault on his rights or an attempt to end his career. It is other private individuals in society using an ancient social tool to punish him for his behavior. His actions do not break laws, but his neighbors think those actions should be discouraged because they violate social norms or facilitate others breaking them. This is the same force Sarah Huckabee Sanders felt at the Red Hen, and that her colleagues experienced when they decided to chow down at Mexican restaurants. Just because many in the Trump Era have forgotten what shame feels like doesn't mean it's now some vicious new phenomenon. Shame's power has been hugely diminished, thanks to a president who has resisted it by hiding in friendly infotainment bubbles and through sheer obstinacy. But recent signs are it still has a pulse.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a22058861/alan-dershowitz-marthas-vineyard-shame/

gsgs comment-

Alan Dershowitz has found a way to drum up media buzz. His peers do not appreciate being used. They did not volunteer for it, and they do not benefit from it, as Dershowitz does.

Dershowitz, in taking a social life complaint, public, has broken a Gentleman's Agreement. He would have been greeted in the public square of professional association, with the good business manners required among associates, colleagues, and equals. Private quarrels and private lives are not seemly or acceptable.

This is a sign of Dershowitz's infection./end gsgs comment



Dershowitz tied his kite to a Leech God. They do not intend to be the lovely, enhancing tail of Dershowitz's kite. They have detached themselves, voluntarily.
 
Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season Finale


The entourage expected a faint but pleasant song from behind closed doors. The short, but sweet duet shared by Emperor Carrot, and Putin may become a scandal.

Carrot Head's mind does not absorb other languages, an interpreter was present to convey Putin's orders.


The American people have a right to know precisely what went on in that meeting. It’s crystal clear Putin got everything he wanted out of it.

Carrot Head cannot sing, but everyone was surprised when he did not bellow.


Emperor Caligula Carrot Head is faced with a man that is a more powerful, bigger, leech than he is.

Putin.


Little Tangerine Color Leech, has magic that is weaker that his Master's magic.

"I shall kick Uncle Sam in the family jewels, and pull Lady Liberty's hair until my tiny paws are able to gather enough for a normal handful. Does that please you, my Powerful, Virile, Macho, merciful Master ?

Putin: "You owe me money, little hands."


US President Donald Trump speaks to the press aboard Air Force One in flight as he travels from Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, to Bedminster, New Jersey, June 29, 2018


Emperor Carrot Head looks old and worn out in this photo.

Donald Trump recorded a statement on Tuesday afternoon to “clarify” his press conference with Vladimir Putin.

After a fumbling build up, Trump’s entire “clarification”—the entire clarification—came down to a change of one word.

Trump: I said the word “would” instead of “wouldn’t.” The sentence should have been “I don’t see why it wouldn’t be Russia.” Sort of a double negative. So, you can put that in, and I think that probably clarifies things.

Except, of course, that change doesn’t change anything. Read with “would” the sentence is an ambiguous dismissal of Russian involvement and a slap in the face for US intelligence. Read with “wouldn’t” it is still an ambiguous dismissal of Russian involvement and a slap in the face for US intelligence. Trump then repeated this three times. None of which made it any clearer.

After a two hour meeting with Putin, and a 45 minute press conference in which Trump set fire to every aspect of US policy and credibility, Trump believes that he can fix it by changing one word. One word that didn’t even change the meaning of one sentence.

Throughout the statement Trump appeared weak, confused, distracted and … like perhaps he hadn’t had the best Executive Time overnight. But he did insist on how great it would be if we could “get along” with Russia. Though he did not say why.



https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...hanging-one-word-that-doesn-t-change-anything
 
Last edited:
Back
Top