Saw my niece on tumblr

You should have shared it with us :) :) i love watching my niece with black guy's.

I don't mind sharing. I have a downloaded copy of the (amateur) video. I can't upload it here. I can't upload it to tumblr either.

I discovered it at tumblr, just scrolling my feed and there she was. The blog that originally uploaded it has been deactivated.

A few people have sent me (via PM) an email address they feel comfortable sharing and I've sent them the video. So far, they all admire her skills and have noted whoever the guy she's with is (his face is never seen), he's well hung.
 
Several people have sent me email address and I've shared the video with (rough guess) a dozen people.

I'm going to look more into a file sharing site to make this easier on everyone.
 
Last edited:
She doesn't know I know. No one who knows both of us knows that I've seen it. Can't help wondering if there's more candid footage out there. Wouldn't be surprised, but it's not like I can ask her! She lives in another state---we don't see each other much.

How would you relish such knowledge?

I'd be thinking about what I was going to talk to her about the next time I saw her. Have you?
 
I'd be thinking about what I was going to talk to her about the next time I saw her. Have you?

Yeah, I do think about that. I'ts like the weather, though, changes day to day. (I mean, my thoughts about what I might say change day to day.)
 
Indeed it is. A fine job done by a sexy girl on a handsome cock. I want to be her if he fancies doing a man in the mouth.

Glad you enjoyed it. I think she is sexy and does a great job on that big cock.
Sometimes I wonder if I could do as well sucking that thing. Willing to try! ;o)
 
...Can't help wondering if there's more candid footage out there. Wouldn't be surprised, but it's not like I can ask her! She lives in another state---we don't see each other much.

How would you relish such knowledge?

It's a good video. And you get a good look at her face. If there's more footage out there maybe you'll get to see her naked.
 
she is very dedicated to her craft - lucky guy.

wish she'd show her tits though... lol
 
I sent the video to several people last week, and had some enjoyable conversations after their viewing of it.

Not saying I won't send it out anymore, but I have a different bee in my bonnet this week.

Cheers to all.
 
Is or was she a gymnast? Outfit looks like she just got off the balance beam!

Hot!!!
 
What she was wearing was on my mind too...
and... where would she be wearing that.............
and............ as her uncle, don't you want to help her to learn to deep throat?
 
Back
Top