Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 03-11-2018, 11:08 PM   #126
uvex
Literotica Guru

Talking

I am eating and chewing her nipples when I rock upwards into her very wet and moist vagina. That invigorates me even more. I thrust myself upwards. Suckling on her erected nipples, I love doing that to her. I chew and leave love bites on and around her nipples. As I shoot myself out into her womb...

When I can feel my Aunt climax, we f*ck against each other for a long time. I cannot get enough of her. When I hold her and have her lay in bed again. I look into her beautiful eyes. We kiss and I touch her breasts and body, caressing every inch of her till morning.

We wake up late in the afternoon, when I wake up, I touch her body, and finger fu*k her, as her morning call.

Old 03-12-2018, 04:55 PM   #127
rvplymates
Literotica Guru

I moan as you lick and suck my nipples and continue to pound into my vagina. I make sounds of pleasure as you nip on my breasts and nipple before beginning to suck my nipples. Waves of pleasure run through me as you speed up your thrusts and I cum with you as your seed rushes into my womb.

You continued to pound into me driving me wild as you hold me in place. Your warm lips excite me as you kiss me and play with my breasts and body. Your caresses are warm and comforting as I slip into sleep.

I woke up to you pounding your finger into my vagina as I moaned in pleasure.

Old 03-13-2018, 02:49 AM   #128
uvex
Literotica Guru

Talking

I know that my finger fucking work her up, but she did not resist to my performance. I continue with my hand motion. When I lower my head to suckle on her nipples again. She thrusts her breasts into my mouth deep. I chew and leave love bites around her swollen nipples.

We continue to makelove for a few hours. As I push her tight down, I part her legs again. Without warning I thrust myself into her deep end. We rock against each other in bed. I shoot more out, as she moans out loud and clear.

Our lovemaking session cannot end. Soon I decided to stay one more night. As Aunt and I get into the pool, we are naked. Instantly we play again... I part her legs in the water, with my firm head I drive into her again... My hands on her breasts, fondling and pinching on her milk source.

When we decided that we should leave the next day, we want to live in another house which is not so close to my Mum, I can always drive back to her, so we plan to rent a house a few blocks away from Mum's house.

Even in the new house, our lovemaking never ends.