Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Just got out of bed and sat down at the computer. I plan to be naked until I have to venture outside. Hopefully that'll be a while...

In the same boat as you...even if it won't be for as long as I wish, I will enjoy my nudity to the fullest this morning! Have a great weekend everyone!

QUOTE=SuddenStop;56062858]I am enjoying it for at least a short time this morning. :rose:[/QUOTE]

Cheating! Day early, but felt like working naked in my office this morning. (Getting to be that time of the year when the morning sun makes it a little warm there. Shedding clothes is a practical practice.)

Got home from work and stripped down. Plan to stay naked the rest of the evening, reading stories, looking at pictures and keeping my cock hard.

Been naked since yest night!!! Cooked breakfast did some chores in the house thn was out by the pool getting some sun n swimming!!!! Feels awesome today

Been naked since yest night!!! Cooked breakfast did some chores in the house thn was out by the pool getting some sun n swimming!!!! Feels awesome today

I like your thinking! Im nude now but cant spend the whole weekend like this. I love being naked outdoors too. If i had a pool id spend lots of time swimming and sunning out there

I'll get up, make coffee, read paper etc naked. Normally wear knickers though the rest of the time inside. Had a naked holiday once - 4 of us rented a house with a pool. Got naked by the pool and decided to stay that way. Had to wear a sundress to shop and eat out, but nothing else for a week.

living on a converted farm.....yes we have staid nude all day at weekends,such a horny prospect too to get fucked in the morning and walk round all day nude and leaking cum.

Not exactly....

....Saturday nor is it morning but heading home soon and I plan to strip off the little clothes I have on and enjoy being naked. Anyone care to join me? YIM me.

Back