Sex with Demons makes you Gay! (oy!)

Hello Summer!
And from the latest Medieval Times Research Center (who needs 21st century science when 12th century superstitions are so much easier to believe? :rolleyes:)....
The reigning scientific consensus on sexual orientation is that it’s an inherited, biological trait, but that’s just because scientists don’t know how to party. A far sexier explanation has been offered up by Christian magazine Charisma, which conducted its own investigation into the origins of homosexuality to reveal the real culprit: sex with demons.

“Can demons engage in sexual behaviors with humans?” the magazine asks. Why yes, they can! At least according to the article’s primary source, a former stripper-turned-ministry leader named Contessa Adams. Adams shares her decades-long struggle with demon sex, sparing no horrible, sexy detail: These spiritual rapists, as Adams describes them in her book, Consequences, often prey on people by performing sexual acts through nightmares and erotic dreams. Some people become so dependent upon these demonic experiences that they actually look forward to them.

“Anybody that has been attacked by them will tell you … they’re worried [that] they could not find that pleasure with mortal people,” says Adams, who claims she was once possessed by sexual demons.

The two most identifiable sexual demons are the incubus, which is a male sexual demon that traditionally assaults women, and the succubus, which is a female sexual demon that assaults men. Sometimes they also lure people into homosexual behavior. Adams says the succubus spirit that used to attack her confused her so much that she contemplated becoming a lesbian.
More here. So, remember, children, if you want to remain heterosexual, don't have sex with a demon.

On the bright side, this does sound like it could make for a pretty delicious plot bunny....Hmmm. Does this mean that bi-sexuals had sex with Angels?

And from the latest Medieval Times Research Center (who needs 21st century science when 12th century superstitions are so much easier to believe? :rolleyes:)....

More here. So, remember, children, if you want to remain heterosexual, don't have sex with a demon.

On the bright side, this does sound like it could make for a pretty delicious plot bunny....Hmmm. Does this mean that bi-sexuals had sex with Angels?

Oh please - tell me the journal ( Christian magazine Charisma, ) is a joke. . .

Wish I could, Handley.

But no. It's perfectly serious.

Isn't that a wee bit terrifying?

It almost beggars belief.

I mean we've seen all manner of daftness.
My favourite was a young lady who said that the Bible was good enough for St Peter so it was good enough for her
Another one was so glad the Bible was written in English . . . .

But this is surely pulling the chain.

They forget to tell you about the demons that make little boys gay, they wear white collars and dresses and make you call them father.

Isn't that a wee bit terrifying?
Stella, Stella, Stella :devil: you need to see this as "inspiring" rather than terrifying. This woman wrote a salacious book masquerading as a "warning" to Christian readers about demons; thus, good Christians can say that they "must" read this book in order to know how to avoid such danger. :rolleyes:

Just think how much better a book you could write up about how your sexuality was changed...by tentacled aliens! :D After detailing your kidnapping and time onboard the ship where these curious creatures went over every inch of you, altering your sexual inclinations along the way, you can explain how you narrowly escaped them and restored yourself almost to normal (though the PTSD remains). :cattail: Instant best seller!

Stella, Stella, Stella :devil: you need to see this as "inspiring" rather than terrifying. This woman wrote a salacious book masquerading as a "warning" to Christian readers about demons; thus, good Christians can say that they "must" read this book in order to know how to avoid such danger. :rolleyes:

Just think how much better a book you could write up about how your sexuality was changed...by tentacled aliens! :D After detailing your kidnapping and time onboard the ship where these curious creatures went over every inch of you, altering your sexual inclinations along the way, you can explain how you narrowly escaped them and restored yourself almost to normal (though the PTSD remains). :cattail: Instant best seller!
Ooh, and the go into a lot of detail about the PTSD symptoms. Uncontrollable lust in the garden at the sight of snails. (of course the Handsome Husband is there to sooth the symptoms, right...)

I have, indeed, written up the first man I had sex with as a demon (even in a story here on Lit.). So, I guess my answer to that suggestion is "yup."

Y I K E S!!!

Another political lesbian thread from 1313 and Miss Stella in the Authors Hangout and not in the GBLT Forum…

I thought we’d agreed some years ago that these political threads were not welcome here. In fact, as I remember the debate, these two were the lead proponents of getting politics out of AHland.

Well at least political opinions they didn’t agree with. Quite frankly ladies we don’t need you incessantly starting these lesbian threads here.

Demons or Genetic mistake?

Who cares? Get over it. And if you have some need to continually rehash these issues why not do it in the forum created for these silly threads?

This message is hidden because scouries is on your ignore list.

Ooh, and the go into a lot of detail about the PTSD symptoms. Uncontrollable lust in the garden at the sight of snails. (of course the Handsome Husband is there to sooth the symptoms, right...)
But of course--he will also, with heroic patience and putting his own body at risk, re-teach you about the joys of both human and heterosexual interaction. :devil:

I have, indeed, written up the first man I had sex with as a demon (even in a story here on Lit.). So, I guess my answer to that suggestion is "yup."
See? And everyone is poo-pooing this poor woman's assertion. :rolleyes:

Oh brother! Next this chick will be telling us about little girls whose heads spin on their shoulders, spit pea soup and talk like Mr. Ed on acid.

Nothing like a midnight visit from some good ol' 15th Century Cubi to get one's blood up. "Johnny, are you stuck to the sheet again? You're gonna go blind young man." :D

Nothing like a midnight visit from some good ol' 15th Century Cubi to get one's blood up. "Johnny, are you stuck to the sheet again? You're gonna go blind young man." :D
Are you implying that this is just another way to young folk to pretend that they're not playing with themselves? :confused: I'm shocked, shocked that you would insinuate that such a thing is more likely than actual demons preying on vulnerable and innocent virgins. :devil:

Are you implying that this is just another way to young folk to pretend that they're not playing with themselves? :confused: I'm shocked, shocked that you would insinuate that such a thing is more likely than actual demons preying on vulnerable and innocent virgins. :devil:

Heh! "But Mommm, there was this lady that appeared on my bed and she was pretty and she was naked and had wings and red skin and she played with my wee-wee until it got hard and ... and then she sat down on it and it felt really, really good and she bounced up and down on me until I squirted in her and she laughed and said she'd see me later little one and disappeared. It's the truth. I swear!"

"Mom, what's a soul 'cause she said she had mine." :D

I swear i saw one of those suckyourbutts about seven posts back. :eek:

He was talking about people being bad lesbians.

Someone should tell him there are no bad lesbians, just homophobic idiots. :cool:

I swear i saw one of those suckyourbutts about seven posts back. :eek:

He was talking about people being bad lesbians.

Someone should tell him there are no bad lesbians, just homophobic idiots. :cool:

Tx, I think that's my favorite nickname for the fraud I've ever read. :D And so very warranted, this time!

Anyway, all this stuff about gay demons... I mean, c'mon. I'd fucked a number of dudes before I'd even met my first demon, let alone banged him. ;)

Tx, I think that's my favorite nickname for the fraud I've ever read. :D And so very warranted, this time!

Anyway, all this stuff about gay demons... I mean, c'mon. I'd fucked a number of dudes before I'd even met my first demon, let alone banged him. ;)

How come Demon's get far more press time than :confused: What is a female demon called? I tried Demonness but spell check wiggled it's finger at me.

Too early, not enough coffee?

They keep talking about putting demons behind you butt is that the safest place?

So many questions and still not enough coffee.

Female demons are called "demons" -- it's species, not a job...

I have a theory that demons are hermaphroditic, anyway. Whatever sex it is that the human wants-- that's what the human perceives and gets... even when a demon is in the middle of an orgy, each human will see it as male or female, depending on their inclination.

How come Demon's get far more press time than :confused: What is a female demon called?
I believe the article mentions ye ole Incubus and Succubus. Incubus is male, Succubus is female. Both are demons (as Stella said, a species) whose "job" it is to have sex with mortals, draining them of their sexual essence ;)

I believe the article mentions ye ole Incubus and Succubus. Incubus is male, Succubus is female. Both are demons (as Stella said, a species) whose "job" it is to have sex with mortals, draining them of their sexual essence ;)

I have a vampire in my stories who does that too. (And, no I don't care about any "rules" on what a vampire can/cannot do.)

Back