Hot female doctor in extreme erotic horror story.

Thanks for reminding me about the movie 13 Ghosts. Characters like Hammer and Juggernaut would be perfect for our hot doctor to have a sexual encounter with.
 
How about this:

This old man is brilliant, but he's not insane, just misunderstood. He fully knows what he's doing and the thinks it's for the betterment of mankind. The doctors have an intelligent conversation about their opposing philosophies.

The location is meant to to treat people who were injured or born with abnormalities. "Fixing" them was the old man's original intent, but evolved to creating the betterment of mankind.

The young doctor is intrigued, but also disgusted.

The young doctor perhaps secretly makes plans to leave and expose the place. The old man finds out because he has the whole place bugged.
 
That would work. The old man may not be insane, at least how we might think. How about driven, that his way is right, no matter what, the ends justify the means, and so forth. One mans being misunderstood, might be anothers thinking you are insane. You said it yourself, Dr Moreau's Island.

So our beautiful heroine goes there thinking it is going to be top research. And to start with maybe it is. But as time goes by, it veers off into more lurid, sexual research. Maybe she finds computer files under the listing of "Failure", and begins to ask questions about what the failures are? The old man gets angry about this and tells her to stop asking questions. But she continues.

The failures, are kept deep underground, or maybe an off site area. For example, the elevator I mentioned, that the heroine is forbidden to use might lead to this underground hell hole. The "failures" by now are half men half things that have become sexually rabid. Now I thought at first the old man might have some way of controlling them, but maybe he doesn't? The only way to control them is to keep them in cages, with armed guards. But they are constantly getting loose. And will savagely kill the guards. The only things they want to do is fight each other and have sex.

Maybe that's where the sex comes in. The old man, thinking he is always right, decides to lure the young beautiful doctor into having sex with the "failures" as a way of controlling them? Needless to say, it would get completely out of hand.
 
The Dr. Moreau Island thing seems to work. And what about an island for the location? There are all kinds of private islands around the world, that are thousands of acres and miles long.

Turning animals into men, probably not. But maybe using animal dna on men? Not changing there look, but making them faster, stronger, see at night, those kinds of things. This could also make them very aggressive, so they fight each other, but also want to have sex.
 
The 'failure' thing sounds interesting.

Perhaps the old man realizes that the hot doctor outlived her use. He's saddened by it, but there's no choice.

The only way he can use her is as a sex object for the test subjects.
 
So the hot doctor decides that the old man doctor must be exposed to the world. But she needs concrete proof. The computer records are vague and have gaps in them. The only way to get proof is to go where she has been forbidden to go. So that means going outside the compound or getting on the elevator and going under the research hospital, which ever we decide the story would have.

Let's just say it's the elevator. She seduces a guard(maybe our first sex?) and steals a coded card key to get on the elevator. She knows the codes on the card key changes everyday. So she must use it that day or else. So that night, when she thinks everything is quite, she slips out of her room, uses the card key, and gains access to the elevator. There is only two buttons on the elevator, up and down. She pushes down, and goes down for what seems a long time. When the doors open, she gets out and walks a few feet into a darken corridor. It's then she realizes this is a mistake because of what she sees. It's filthy, with what's appears to be dried blood on the walls, on the floor, everywhere. She hears screaming, moans, groans. All male, but with an almost animal flavor. She starts to run back to the elevator, but getting back there discovers the card key won't work, that two are needed, one down, one up. Now she is trapped.

So maybe this is where the first extreme sex comes in? The old man may or may not know she's there. Maybe at first he starts to send guards to get her, but changes his mind to "see what happens". Maybe some of the man/ things are roaming loose in the corridors, or maybe the old man has a master switch and he decides which "lover" or "lovers" he will send after our heroine? I think I like the last option better. What would she be wearing? Maybe after seducing the guard she did not bother to put her skirt and blouse back on, just her lab coat over her bra and panties?
 
I thought I'd expand on the background of the old man doctor. He would be 70ish, but still very fit, trim and strong. Seeming younger than he really is. He is a brilliant research doctor. In years past he would have worked at a prestigious research hospital somewhere on the east coast of the US(we can fill that out later). His research would have been on the lines of " the betterment of all mankind", something to do with making the human body better, you know, stronger, faster, smarter, so forth. Lots of awards.

Never married, but many girlfriends. Loved the party scene when younger, always had a leggy blonde on his arm at any event. Made money. Loved to gamble. This also made him want to take risk, even in his work.

But there would be a dark side to him as well.He would have a perverse obsession for kinky sex. His peers knew about this, but would cover up for him. As time went by, he became almost bored with what he saw as "trivial" research. He wanted to find the next "breakthrough". So this would lead him to start taking greater and greater risk with his research. And it became more bizarre, more sexually oriented. He started doing experiments on live human subjects. One of these lead to a death of a colleague. It also lead to the extreme rape of a young female lab assistant, but this was covered up by the research hospital. He starts selling his research to big companies( wonder what they do with it??), which makes him a ton of money, but is against the rules.

Finally, the research hospital has had enough. Although from the outside, he is still highly regarded, inside the hospital knows he has real problems. They give him an ultimatum. Stop what he is doing or leave. He surprises them and leaves. This would have been fifteen years ago from when I want this story to start.

The research hospital, although disgusted with his research from his final years with them, keeps it. It is kept in a secure file, with only a handful people knowing how to get at it. And this is where our hot female doctor comes in. She stumbles on the research. I'll expand on her background soon.
 
Last edited:
Interesting, I think you're starting to get things really complicated but that's a good thing here.

I think you might want to start putting something into the lady and the other test subjects though.
 
Interesting, I think you're starting to get things really complicated but that's a good thing here.

I think you might want to start putting something into the lady and the other test subjects though.

Lol, oh, but he's got plenty! Hot, young, beautiful. And Doctor! Forgot that part. Say redhead. Done. Totally ready for a horror roll...I mean role.

Although the way Thirteen Ghosts have their backstories lined up on Wikipedia...would love something like this for the test subjects. Make each beast different with special tactics for fighting. And fucking. The monsters could really make the story if they had preferences, habits....if we learned a bit of something about what type of criminal they were before the evil scientist stole them.

Good thread.
 
That's coming soon. Any suggestions? I've come up with at least 12 "test" subjects. One of them I call Cannibal. He has been given dna from a piranha fish. He has an oversized mouth full of razor like teeth. Likes to literally tear someone apart and eat them. Extremely aggressive in sex. Think about how piranha swarm in the water.
 
I like the idea that old man is watching everything from his room filled with moniters. It's like a control room. He pushes buttons which open doors and so forth.
 
If we're doing a Dr. Morou theme I think you'd be remiss to skip out on a hyena girl/Tranny. Real Hyenas are matriachal but the females have really big clits, like so big that for a long time people thought Hyenas were herms because they'd never seen one without a dick.
 
Like that idea a lot! Adds another element of kink into it. Not all "test subjects" would have animal DNA however. One of the 12 I had put down was Hammer from 13 ghosts. A character like that, with all the prutruding things, spikes, nails, razors. And that hammer on his hand. Imagine our lady doctor licking the hammer like Miley Cyrus does in her video! I'm not wed to the name hammer, if you come up with an suitable substitute, that's fine. Imagine also our heroine in a "three way" with Hammer and hyena girl/tranny!!

Another character is what I call Burning Man. He was experimented on and given some type of heavy radiation dose. But what happens to him is he starts to burn up. He looks like he was in a terrible fire, grotesque to the maximum. He body is constantly hot. Not radioactive however. He stays in extreme pain with one exception. So when he fights, any more pain or injuries he suffers, he never feels. So he can push harder and fight longer. His body is very very slowly burning up. The one exception when he feels less pain is when he is having sex. And the more intense the sex, the less pain. One side effect of the radiation "treatment" he took, it made his cock grow to eighteen inches. He is also one of the serial criminals, a rapist. So he loves to ravage any victim.
 
I like the idea that old man is watching everything from his room filled with moniters. It's like a control room. He pushes buttons which open doors and so forth.
Hrm. Just had mental images of "The Cabin in the Woods".... :D
 
Now, concerning our hot lady doctor. I know any of this might be more information than anyone might put into a story. That's OK, just picked and choose what you want.

She is 32-33ish. Never married, no children, few boyfriends. Her school and work dominate her life. Maybe a little naive. But killer looks. 9.5 out of ten. Petite, not a tall leggy blonde like Erin Andrews, but more like Jessica Alba. I do like the redhead idea. And very fair skin. A great contrast when she is confronted with some of our "things".

Raised by her Mother. Mother and Father divorced. Nothing wrong with the Father, just not around much. Went to public schools. Highly intelligent. Near genius. Got a scholarship to an expensive eastern college. Also very athletic. Played lacrosse in college. Graduated top of her class. Went to big time medical school( anyone can fill in the school names). Again, graduated top of her class.

Accepted at the same research hospital the the old man doctor was at. Has been there for several years, published a few papers, has a solid reputation. But she yearns for a bigger challenge. And she has always secretly admired our old man doctors work. Thinks he was "misunderstood". Howver, every time she brings up his work to colleagues or superiors, she is told in no uncertain terms to drop it. So in her down time, she begins to look at what little is still published about his work. And she eventually finds some kind of computer link to a secret, forbidden file belonging to him. In due course, she cracks the file open and is able to read it. At first, repulsed, and disgusted by what she reads, she starts to see merit in it. She believes she can make the research work. So, secretly she publishes an anonymous paper claiming his research could be good. The research hospital soon finds out she is the person who published the paper. Of course she knows little of how the death occurred, or nothing of the rape. In what seems like a harsh move, the research hospital fires her. So, she has no job, and other research institutes are reluctant to hire her.

This is where her and the old man doctor come together. The old man doctor has read her paper. And he is intrigue by it. Because over the fifteen years he has been on a secluded island, his research has become one failure after another. He has become obsessed with it to the ultimate. This is where the insanity comes in. He is not insane. But what is the saying, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result". So this is the mindset we find the old man doctor in now. And our hot female doctor can't find a job. So the old man doctor makes contact with the hot female doctor and invites her to come and "talk" about working for him. She jumps at the chance, since secretly she has admired his work.

So she goes to his island. Maybe off the coast of South America? She goes to Columbia, or maybe Panama, and must rent a boat to get to the island. The driver of the boat warns her to stay away from the island "Missy, why do you want to go there, people go there and never come back". She ignores him. So, now the stage is set for our hot, female doctor to meet the old man doctor.
 
You should probably start numbering these guys so we can keep a list going. This is at the very least turning into a wonderful brain storming session. I'm curious why you don't write this yourself though. You clearly have a good command of the language, creativity isn't an issue. Worst case scenario you might be a bit too extreme for Lit but there a much worse problems to have and I'm confident we can tone this down for Lit if necessary. So yeah I'd recommend getting a list going so any new people who choose to jump in can skip to a particular post and be mostly caught up.

As for the Hammer there are lots of names you could use. Juggernaut, Titan, Behemoth, Leviathan, Beast, Gorilla/G-Rilla/Kong pretty much anything that implies size just by existing.
 
I'm a good "ideas" man. But turning it into a story, I'd probably mess it up. Yes I do have on paper my 12 "test subjects". Oh, who am I kidding, there job is to fuck our hot sexy doctor. I had another idea about her, although I don't know if it's allowed here on Lit. How about putting a face and hot body to our doctor by picking out one from a tv fictional medical show? Might change her appearance from my ealier description of her. Use the fictional name. Any suggestions?
 
You'll never improve if you don't start somewhere and clearly you have good ideas. Regardless.

As far as your idea Lit has two hard rules and a few soft ones. The hard rules are no children. They have to be 18 or older to get into the story. There is a little "wiggle" room which comes in the form of all High School seniors are assumed to be eighteen unless you for whatever reason point out that they are not. Despite the fact that in the US most kids turn 18 rather late in the school year or after wards. Still that's just assumed. The other is no animals and that can be side stepped very easily. Speaking of we should totally do that. Have one of the subjects having been subjected to surgery to turn him mostly into an animal of some sort, four legs, snout, tail, the works.

The soft rule is on violence. As a general rule you have to be careful about violence during sex but even that can be skirted. If it's not one of those I wouldn't stress.
 
I know there may have been some female members already few this thread, maybe even make a comment, but I would like to here a woman's view of the story. Especially those that might like sex a little kinky and rough. Give me some "test subject" characters you might like to see our heroine meet up with. What kind of unusal sex they might do together?
 
The animal part I like. I had thought about a Snake Man. There was a movie back in the eighties where some guy was bitten by a snake that had been exposed to some type of radiation. He and his girlfriend were traveling cross-country. They had sex at almost every hotel they stopped at. What I remember was him having his right hand all bandaged up. And he gave the girlfriend a handjob with the bandaged hand. Turned out the hand had turned into a snake. By the end of the movie, his hands and cock(didn't see that, just implied in the movie) had all becomes snakes. And he and the girlfriend were still having sex! The end of the movie has his head splitting open and a huge snake coming out. We could have something like that.
 
I was thinking something more canine, bovine, porcine than serpent but yeah.
 
On reading this thread, I can't help but wonder - if the doctor is as sex-mad as all that, shouldn't there be or have been more than one female in the facility? I was kind of hoping to find the hot female doctor be some kind of a 'final girl', or develop vagina dentata (and then fall tragically in love with one of the other patients), but that doesn't seem to gel with the other ideas.
 
I know there may have been some female members already few this thread, maybe even make a comment, but I would like to here a woman's view of the story. Especially those that might like sex a little kinky and rough.
You do? I'll admit I couldn't tell whether the "hot doctor" was supposed to be anything more than a semen receptacle...or is the fact that she's a doctor meant to imply that she does have brains (just not enough to leave the site), and some survival instinct? Perhaps some backbone and moxy as well?

I'd probably pick an appearance like one of my favorite "geek girl" actresses and not worry about the "9.5/10," because it's more believable for me that she would have spent some time developing her mind instead of primping her hair. It's also more relatable to the reader, especially if she wants to put herself in place of the doctor in the rough sex scenes. Say Kari Byron or Alyson Hannigan, even Gillian Anderson, if you want a redhead. Although Danica McKellar and Mila Kunis are excellent dark-haired nerds.

I've had my own thoughts on how I'd write the story, since I love the "Beauty and the Beast" more truly disgusting couplings as as fantasy. The variety and intensity of the sex is appealing, although I am already aware of where my limits are. I like the Saw movies (Jigsaw is awesome and intriguing, I love intelligent masterminds that used human nature against itself), Cabin the Woods, and the older horror-gore films where the protagonist is actually likeable and you want to cheer for them. Whereas movies like Hostel, Wrong Turn, and just about any slasher made between 2000-2013 where the characters are horrible asses that you can't wait to die are all about the way I *wouldn't* tell a story like this. :p

I suppose it does sound now like you want the hot doctor to be likeable, and strong? She doesn't have a great deal of control on getting fucked once she's trapped, but she does use her head to survive?

But then I can't tell how much you want her to get cut. The razors dotting the penis is a pretty nasty idea and curtails a lot of other possibilities, especially if it shows up way too quickly in the story. That would have to be a finale scenario (and potentially the only one she actually escapes?), unless you had a good, believable way for her to heal up...but then there's the question of why she wouldn't run screaming from the place at that point. Nothing about a razor penis is sexy to the receiver; I've actually put a spiked/boney penis with similar potential for damage in a story here and it was a finale sacrificial ritual/imminent death scenario, not a sex scene. The character had to be saved or she wasn't going to survive.

Of course, the vagina dentata is a good response to that... I put that in the only Erotic Horror story I posted here (though I write others, just haven't submitted them). I think that particular detail scared some people--and all she did was apply light scrapes to his manhood, not chomp it off! Sheesh! What good is a severed penis to a horny energy parasite?

Give me some "test subject" characters you might like to see our heroine meet up with. What kind of unusal sex they might do together?
I'd probably play up the "gross" and "odd shape" factors far more than cutting implements like razors, since you do want your heroine to survive for long enough to have multiple encounters with highly aggressive blocks of meat. Blunt, metallic objects have more potential as well since they can be stand-in dildos. Elongated tongues, of course. Disgusting substances, fluids, smells.

I could use the Burning Man; might change the backstory, but I love the idea of a searingly hot body/penis--perhaps just short of blistering; it does leave flushed red marks kind of like sunburn, though.

Canine and porcine DNA both offer some very oddly shaped penises, so that's a plus.

I'd personally limit only 1 test subject to having the "18-inch cock" so that the scene was actually interesting. It spells "horse DNA" to me, and he'd probably have to have a penis bone, too, or he couldn't get it up. Likewise, you could lean toward walrus, since they have up to 25 inches, definitely need the baculum there ("Of course! Don't you know anything about science?!"). Might as well make him unique among his humanoid fellows so it doesn't get redundant. ("And here's the fifth 18-inch, no, 20-inch penis, even bigger than the last! And it still only goes in part way and hits her cervix, just like the last four!"...yawn.)

There's also nothing wrong with a 5-inch prick that's as big around as a soda can, is there? (In fact, personally, I would choose that over the 18-inch waste of real estate any day. Most women are only about 6 inches deep; why have 2/3 of the cock cold and lonely out in the breeze? And the thought of causing internal damage and stirring her guts with a 10-foot pole isn't sexy--reminds me too much of those fuckers on the bus in India.)

Really big hands make for some nice invading digits. Definitely like the idea of something alternating between biped/quadruped but, almost on principle, not of wolf-beast material AT ALL. Something else...reptilian, perhaps, draconic, dinosaur-ish, partially scaled but not completely since he is still half-man...hm.

Another that's a really good climber/acrobatic, very quick, and super flexible is good, too. Difficult to escape something that is an athletic super-parkur in a construction site. Makes a great, cat-and-mouse, chase-and-pounce scene that is good contrast to a huge, lumbering juggernaut.

Another man that oozes either hallucinogenic or otherwise perception-altering compounds in his sweat/saliva/semen has many possibilities....that one could have multiple encounters and they'd all be different.

I'd probably better stop here. This is definitely "series" stuff as discussed---it would be a 500 page-story, minimum, for me to be full and complete (just based on how I write). This is where I start looking at real world oddities in the animal kingdom for inspiration on how to use/explain the details. They can get plenty disgusting/horrifying on their own, never mind Cenobite-type supernatural abilities.... Kind of frustrating since I am in the middle of another long series at the moment. But maybe I could write about just one test subject as an exercise...hm.

Happy Halloween. :D
 
Oh I like all three of those! One character I had already penned as Savage could be the Canine. His background is he has fangs and claws. Very fast and aggressive. Savage fighter, and the same way in sex. How about the bovine as Ox and porcine as Hog. We can fill in there details later. The book Island of Dr Moreau identified nine man/animals, although there may have been more. Not all of our old man doctors( going to have to come up with a name) test subjects will have animal dna. So far we have eight "test subject failures";
1:Hammer
2:Cannibal
3:Burning Man
4:Savage(our canine)
5:Snake Man
6:Ox(our bovine)
7:Hog(our porcine)
8:Hyena/Tranny

Our old man doctor has been on this island for fifteen years. So I would put the number of "test subject failures" living at the time our hot female doctor arrives at no more than 15 to 20. Sure, there may have been hundreds, but they fight and die in savage fights over the years. Some die from there experiments. There would still be people coming to this "hospital" for real reasons. Disfigurements, limbs lost, and other things looking for treatment. Some of these might get caught up in the fights. Some that the old man doctor look at and say "I can't do anything for them, they'd be better off dead", he might give them to the test subject failures as prizes. Maybe a "hunt" outside the compound. Remember, the old man doctors sense of right and wrong is distorted by now. But not insane.

As for other females on the island. I've went back and forth on that. As I stated in an above thread, the old man doctor had been use to an Erin Andrews type leggy blonde when he still famous. They can and went. He just enjoyed the sex. And he liked those that were kinky. When he was forced out, that all went away. Now he has not been a monk sense moving to the island. But prostitutes served his need for sex. At first, he could still get the high class, hot prostitutes, but as time went on, and the island got a reputation horrible things were going on there, by now he was down to the skank type. Just quick sex and it's over. And the old man doctor began giving the skanks to the test subject failures, and realized how turned on he got watching them have sex. These prostitutes were of course killed by the things. But again he justified all of it.

So here comes along our hot female doctor, not the Erin Andrews type, but more the petite Jessica Alba type. Beautiful, smart, feisty, and a little naive. Something the old man doctor in time will be come sexually obsessed with to the max degree. The type of women he has not been around in years. So to introduce another female I think takes away from that.

There is one other way you might have another female. What if there was another woman on the island who worked for the doctor. Maybe she had worked for him prior to him leaving the famous hospital? And she went with him to the island. She would be in her mid to late fifties. She is nothing like our hot female doctor. She is mean, maybe even cruel, homely, perhaps a lesbian. And has her own desires for our heroine. She is the old mans personal assistant, flunky. But this is just an option. She can be left off.
 
1:Hammer
2:Cannibal
3:Burning Man
4:Savage(our canine)
5:Snake Man
6:Ox(our bovine)
7:Hog(our porcine)
8:Hyena/Tranny
9: Trip (the "peyote frog skin" guy) :D
10: Leer (the parkur acrobat; pulled loosely from "lemur" since I think he should have a prehensile tail, and I can imagine a rather disgusting leer) :D



Hm. The sex scenes I'd personally have the most fun writing are the Burning Man, Trip, Leer, and probably Hammer, if I could modify him to fit a particular batshit crazy "big-man" character that I've pictured before.

This scenario almost begs to have a subject named "Confessor" but I don't have a clear idea what his image/mods are in this case, just that the atmosphere here in my mind comes close to fitting a particular horror RPG game I played in. My character was inside an insane asylum worse than Arkham (named "Bethlehem"). Met some interesting characters; at least two definitely wanted to pounce on her. Lots of fun and frights. :D
 
Back
Top