Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
princejonny said:
you are a doll EW

you make my lil heart go pitter patter

and i think you know what else you do to me too :devil:

I hope I make your guy in your pants get stiff and explodes darlin' :kiss: :heart:

Erotica_Writings said:
Mmmmmmmmm I think my fingers are going to get all wet and sticky :D

gawd i love those fingers :nana:

and being the reason behind them :devil:

think it's time for my morning "thoughts" of you [and the actions they cause]

Even if a day should go by when I don't say, 'I love you,' may there never be a moment that goes by without you knowing that I do.

The way you shake it, I can't believe it
I ain't never seen an ass like that
The way you move it, you make my pee pee go
Doing, doing, doing

I don't believe it, it's almost too good to be true
Doing, doing, doing

breakwall said:
Can I vent??

3 months without sex...new in town and unrelentingly unwillingly celibate...and my hand is bored...

lol

thanks.

yes, i second that... damn im not used to being single!! youd think a tall blonde wouldnt have many problems but i have not been hit one ONCE since ive been single *grrrr* you guys just dont get it!! lol

candlelight_romance said:
yes, i second that... damn im not used to being single!! youd think a tall blonde wouldnt have many problems but i have not been hit one ONCE since ive been single *grrrr* you guys just dont get it!! lol

omg i love aussie women. why are you so far away?

Too many Roo's running around? I dunno, but you wouldn't have that problem here in the States. :rose:

princejonny said:
omg i love aussie women. why are you so far away?

LOL! We got one of our own back from there and I get to meet her finally this week!!!

WoooHooo!!!! :D

19 or 20 and complaining like she was a forty something:rolleyes:.

princejonny said:
The way you shake it, I can't believe it
Doing, doing, doing

I don't believe it, it's almost too good to be true
Doing, doing, doing

wow very hot, now I want to see your pee pee doing, doing, doing :devil:

See y'all in a few days when I am back from Pompano beach :kiss:

Ms.Breaker said:

Hey, being alone it's disconcerting to wake up in that state.....breathing hard, well hard period. Friday night better pan out at our getogether or it's a trip to the club for me. Enough is enough. I need to get laid. Period.

69forever said:
Hey, being alone it's disconcerting to wake up in that state.....breathing hard, well hard period. Friday night better pan out at our getogether or it's a trip to the club for me. Enough is enough. I need to get laid. Period.

He he he:D...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back