Greetings from a Southern Mom :)

Hello everyone, some of you already know me as Cayleebug around these parts. Unfortunately my email and scree name was compromised and I cannot log back onto them, so here I am with a new screen name!

If anyone would like to chat, old friends or new, I will be on yahoo for quite a spell tonight. Just send me a message on here to ask for my yahoo address or add me directly (it is in my profile).

Have a great night :heart:

Sure, email me. I am a southern mom too. Julie.Leigh70@gmail.com

Welcome back but I believe we spoke some nights ago. Very interesting conversation, catch up with you again.

Hello, we had briefly chatted before Christmas. Welcome back. I'd be interested in picking things up some if you are.

Friday Night Fun...

Thought I saw you were online... but maybe not... Love to chat w/ a lady with Southern principles (and desires)! ;)

Feel free to catch me on Yahoo (look in my profile for addy!) :kiss: :rose:

Hello everyone, some of you already know me as Cayleebug around these parts. Unfortunately my email and scree name was compromised and I cannot log back onto them, so here I am with a new screen name!

If anyone would like to chat, old friends or new, I will be on yahoo for quite a spell tonight. Just send me a message on here to ask for my yahoo address or add me directly (it is in my profile).

Have a great night :heart:

Sorry to hear about your old screen name issues, mom. Glad to see you back...

Back