Women have the most beautiful "ass"ets

Thank you ladies, one reason I started this thread is so that we wouldn't have to search every thread for ass pics. I hope it doesn't offend anybody. I just love to see booty :devil:
Thanks for the pics :)

ShyGuy68 said:
Elenia, you have a great ass! Do you like to have it spanked? :D
Love it. Make it sting, as long as you make it better afterward. :)

Very nice NFS I love your butt :)
Mike I hope your wife doesn't cut you off for posting her pics :D

The pics are on my page in my link let me know what you think

Attachments

• picture014a.jpg
    picture014a.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3,002
Last edited:
Here are two ass pics I took this semester, if you don't mind large 22 year old ass. ^^()

One
Two

Last edited:
love the ass shots

They are all incredible! Absolutely beautiful

Luces- I would love some of that 22 yr old ass :)

I not only love the ladies' asses in this thread, but I also love the curves and the hip flares around and about the asses as well... :heart:

Luces said:
Here are two ass pics I took this semester, if you don't mind large 22 yard old ass. ^^()
Luces...looking at your bent over, thick n' juicy, come-hither ass makes me so stiff, I feel like I GOT a yard of cock between my legs...about to rip my jeans in two! :heart:

IrezumiKiss said:
I not only love the ladies' asses in this thread, but I also love the curves and the hip flares around and about the asses as well... :heart:

Luces...looking at your bent over, thick n' juicy, come-hither ass makes me so stiff, I feel like I GOT a yard of cock between my legs...about to rip my jeans in two! :heart:
Blah, I just realized I wrote yard. ^^() Hoped I could edit that before anyone saw. :p

Thank you drew and Irezumi. :cathappy: It makes a girl feel wanted. :heart:

Thank you drew and Irezumi. :cathappy: It makes a girl feel wanted. :heart:[/QUOTE]

Trust me, you are wanted!!!

I have enjoyed your other posts, just dont know if I ever mentioned how much.

Well here's one fromm the senior Lit lady LOL....
Dang should have done it nude oh well

Last edited:
Luces said:
Here are two ass pics I took this semester, if you don't mind large 22 year old ass. ^^()

One
Two

Happy to have that sexy schoolgirl ass in the collection :p :rose:

Back