Horney New Yorkers. Where R U???

MorganKelly666 said:
Hey all, any ladies in NYC want to have some fun this weekend?
-morgan

Always looking for some fun, Morgan! :devil:

Hello from a fellow Ny'er!!! Staten Island here.

How is everyone doing? Any fellow kinky NY'ers here? No..just me? shucks.

pisces21 said:
Hello from a fellow Ny'er!!! Staten Island here.

How is everyone doing? Any fellow kinky NY'ers here? No..just me? shucks.

Kinky? Kinky? (evil grin) Did I hear somebody calling me? :devil:

Ladybatt said:
Always looking for some fun, Morgan! :devil:

Oh really, and what kind of fun might you be looking for, as for me I was thinking along some sexual lines ;)

pisces21 said:
wait i heard kinky............And what praytell are you into lovely lady?

:D 3's never a crowd for me!! heehee Check my profile for more details if you wish

ahhh......i see. hrmm....interesting to find people that are open minded in this day and age. Glad to meet you lady

Ladybatt said:
:D 3's never a crowd for me!! heehee Check my profile for more details if you wish

Well, if three's never a crowd, count me in ;) I'm always looking to have some fun in the big apple, expecially with someone as sexy as yourself.

Hi guys, sorry I'm not paying attention. Trying to put up new av is is pissing me off. Can't get my fav shot to fit!!

MorganKelly666 said:
Well, if three's never a crowd, count me in ;) I'm always looking to have some fun in the big apple, expecially with someone as sexy as yourself.

I had a feeling you might feel that way, Morgan! ;)

Ladybatt said:
Hi guys, sorry I'm not paying attention. Trying to put up new av is is pissing me off. Can't get my fav shot to fit!!

That's alright, because I know I'd love to see another shot of you ;)

pisces21 said:
ahhh......i see. hrmm....interesting to find people that are open minded in this day and age. Glad to meet you lady

Nice to meet you too, Pisces :kiss:

Ladybatt said:
I had a feeling you might feel that way, Morgan! ;)

Lol, so am I that predictable then, lol lol. But yep, I'm always up for trying stuff in NYC. ;) How about you ;)

MorganKelly666 said:
Lol, so am I that predictable then, lol lol. But yep, I'm always up for trying stuff in NYC. ;) How about you ;)

No, it was just wishful thinking on my part ;) . Well, I've lived in NYC all my life...not much I haven't tried! LOL ;) Wild child in the city. :devil: Still can't get this damn photo to fit...I'm sure you'd like it...I'm in a babydoll :)

tried it all in NYC huh lady....we should talk! and i bet you real cute in a baby doll....hey morgan, so what did you end up doing today?

Ladybatt said:
No, it was just wishful thinking on my part ;) . Well, I've lived in NYC all my life...not much I haven't tried! LOL ;) Wild child in the city. :devil: Still can't get this damn photo to fit...I'm sure you'd like it...I'm in a babydoll :)

Well, it can definately be more than wishful thinking if you'd like it to be :devil: I've been a NYCer all my life as well, and have been around too, but always looking for new...um...things... to do :D. And I'm sure I will love it ;)

pisces21 said:
tried it all in NYC huh lady....we should talk! and i bet you real cute in a baby doll....hey morgan, so what did you end up doing today?

Just hanging about, alternating between work and Lit

Re: Re: av

MorganKelly666 said:
Wow...well, you were right, I love it ;)
:devil:

Well thank you. It was hard to get up!! LOL The av, I mean! LOL

Well, we'll have to compare notes ;) .

i say morgan, ladybatt, her husband, and i get a game of hungry hungry hippo going..havent played that in awhile...hehe...i was right, looking good in a baby doll!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Re: Re: Re: av

Ladybatt said:
Well thank you. It was hard to get up!! LOL The av, I mean! LOL

Well, we'll have to compare notes ;) .

Well I'm certainly glad it got up...that av that is, along with other things ;)

I'd love to compare notes with you on it :devil:

Back