Beyond the Wall...

i'm a big fan of geeks.

you look totally gorgeous, thanks for sharing.

Hello Literoticans,
I'm Wildling.

I've been a bit bored here beyond the wall lately, so have decided to liven my life a little bit up by wading in here. I'm new to this place... sort of. I was here in the past, under another name. You probably don't remember me.

Things you should know:
  • I'm a human, of the female variety.
  • I'm a big geek (and yes, the thread and my name are both GRRM references, and yes, I've read the books, long before the show came out ;) ) I like everything from books to graphic novels to gaming, but I tend to dabble more than really fall into one thing.
  • I'm going to share only what I feel comfortable with, and I won't be taking any requests.
  • I do not want to fuck/flirt with anyone on here. This is purely for my own amusement and what happens on the forum, stays here. Please don't be creepy. Saying you like my panties is fine, but asking me to mail them to you... creepy!

So anyhoo, here goes nothing.

<3

Great tits, love the naughty geek thing :) lol and asking for yur underwear would be pretty strange no doubt hahaha. So what kinda games do ya play?

Forgot this part, I'm on KiK messenger if ya get bored say hi :)
My user name is: army81male

These are some lovely pictures that you've posted so far. Thanks for sharing 'em. You're a real cutie :)

Thank you!

very interesting start, although I'm certainly not the one to understand your allusions at all :) they're fun to read anyway, and it's always a pleasure to see a thread of an intelligent geeky girl here on lit who happens to be really hot as well... welcome back!

Brains and boobs, I has them. LOL

Gotta love a very hot geek.

Well, you don't have to, but I appreciate that you do. :)

Very lovely images. Thank you for sharing them with us. I look forward to seeing what you decide to share in the future.

Thanks for the message. I appreciate the encouragement.

I was going to welcome you to the forums, but it appears you've been here a few years longer than I. Instead I'll compliment your photos in (hopefully) an uncreepy manner.

I like your...wait...those are panties? Um, please don't mail them to me.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Loverly photos. Thanks for sharing.

You have succeeded at being both un-creepy and funny! Double whammy! :D

The glasses are sexy. I like.

Thank you. I like them too. Without them I wouldn't be able to read this thread.

i'm a big fan of geeks.

you look totally gorgeous, thanks for sharing.

I'm a big fan of geeks too. Thanks for looking!

Great tits, love the naughty geek thing :) lol and asking for yur underwear would be pretty strange no doubt hahaha. So what kinda games do ya play?

You'd think it would be obvious that isn't a good thing to ask, but I did actually get that request last time around, so its not so obvious apparently!

And no, not into chatting off the forum, sorry to you and any others that were hoping! :kiss:

No problem :) how do ya feel about pms lol? I sent ya one so I figured I'd ask :)

I don't mind PMs, as long as they follow the "don't be creepy" and "I'm not here to flirt/fuck" rules. :)

Let's see what our G of T "Wildling posts next :devil:

You don't have to wait too long... long day of riding horse, watching construction on my riding arena and other dirty, smelly jobs beyond the wall... had to catch a shower before I head to the chiropractor. Figured I'd give you all a little peek.

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 915
Hello Literoticans,
I'm Wildling.

I've been a bit bored here beyond the wall lately, so have decided to liven my life a little bit up by wading in here. I'm new to this place... sort of. I was here in the past, under another name. You probably don't remember me.

Things you should know:
  • I'm a human, of the female variety.
  • I'm a big geek (and yes, the thread and my name are both GRRM references, and yes, I've read the books, long before the show came out ;) ) I like everything from books to graphic novels to gaming, but I tend to dabble more than really fall into one thing.
  • I'm going to share only what I feel comfortable with, and I won't be taking any requests.
  • I do not want to fuck/flirt with anyone on here. This is purely for my own amusement and what happens on the forum, stays here. Please don't be creepy. Saying you like my panties is fine, but asking me to mail them to you... creepy!

So anyhoo, here goes nothing.

<3 (Newest picture 10/22 "4")
Absolutely stunning.. cheers to you

very hot picture.

big construction project?

I don't mind PMs, as long as they follow the "don't be creepy" and "I'm not here to flirt/fuck" rules. :)

You don't have to wait too long... long day of riding horse, watching construction on my riding arena and other dirty, smelly jobs beyond the wall... had to catch a shower before I head to the chiropractor. Figured I'd give you all a little peek.

Yes Yes and yes. That wide open mouth and amazing chest!

mmmmm*growls*:devil: Tormund would love you;)

Love that wildling hair and those gorgeous breasts and those lips.........and the extremely geeky hotness:rose:

Absolutely stunning.. cheers to you

Thank you!
very hot picture.

big construction project?

Very big. 60X120 ;)

Yes Yes and yes. That wide open mouth and amazing chest!
Thanks. Boobs are pretty much the only superpower I possess.

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for commenting!

Wow! Great pics, and seemingly great person too. Hope you're around a while! :)

Seemingly! Who knows who I am in real life! :p

mmmmm*growls*:devil: Tormund would love you;)

Love that wildling hair and those gorgeous breasts and those lips.........and the extremely geeky hotness:rose:

He'd have to come steal me. As a woman of the free folk, I don't just follow any man who says I'm pretty. ;)

A sexy geek? Sign me up!
You'll have to sign yourself up, the internet doesn't work the other way. :D

And I may have taken a couple more photos. But I'm feeling like being mean and posting them one at a time. :devil:

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 881
He'd have to come steal me. As a woman of the free folk, I don't just follow any man who says I'm pretty. ;)

And I may have taken a couple more photos. But I'm feeling like being mean and posting them one at a time. :devil:

He wouldn't have it any other way lol;)

Love the bra:) matching panties?

First up, kudos for establishing some good solid ground rules.

Secondly: um, imagine me making some kind of appreciative animal noise. Brains and boobs in combination are awesome. Thank you for sharing!

He wouldn't have it any other way lol;)

Love the bra:) matching panties?

That would require way more effort and forethought than I put into my underthings!

First up, kudos for establishing some good solid ground rules.

Secondly: um, imagine me making some kind of appreciative animal noise. Brains and boobs in combination are awesome. Thank you for sharing!

Haha. I imagine weird monkey noises for some reason. I tend towards the ridiculous in my imaginings I think!

Pic 4 is my favorite so far, why is wet hair such a subtle turn on.

Interesting. Not sure.

Ok, sitting down for some television and a nice amaretto sour. And one more picture...

Attachments

• pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,013
attachment.php

stunning!:kiss:

That would require way more effort and forethought than I put into my underthings!

Haha. I imagine weird monkey noises for some reason. I tend towards the ridiculous in my imaginings I think!

Interesting. Not sure.

Ok, sitting down for some television and a nice amaretto sour. And one more picture...

WOW! WOW!

LMAO :D That is funny

oh you naughty tease you.......love the finger touching the open lips....and the wonderful cleavage:devil:

Back