50 fucks in 50 states

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
A road trip turns into a challenge as a guy must have sex in every state. One really long series?
 
I think it's possible if you do one short story for each chapter or if you do two or more states per chapter.
 
Even if you did three states in each chapter, it would get a bit monotonous in short order. I mean, you could mix it up a bit by changing the fetish for each state, maybe making a play off state nick names to help with some, but I think after 6 or 7 states, creativity would go way down low.

It would be extremely challenging to keep it interesting.
 
You could reduce the number by making it count to have sex while straddling state lines. For instance, you could knock off Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico in a single shot.

And, with a little stamina and a fast car you could knock off Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania in one go.

:)

I was also thinking if you had a gang bang with four women from four states, at four corners, whether that would count as four states.

That got me to thinking the idea is more that you are having sex with women from each state is more the point, so do you have to actually be in each state having sex, so much as just having sex with a woman from each state?
 
Four Cornors

LMAO...

Wondering if you get arrested which state had jurisdiction.
 
I thought I remembered a 50-part 50-states road-trip series in my early days at LIT (a year ago) but I can't find it now, alas, at least not in the categories I was reading then.

Back to the idea: Brother and sister challenge each other to fornicate in all 50 states (and DC) (and maybe Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Guam for extra credit). They set off on different routes and strategies and have vivid experiences in many categories involving many fetishes. Of course, to prove they're not cheating or lying, they need to record video of each fuck, complete with GPS data. They email each other each day's adventures. Unbeknownst to them, their communications are intercepted and posted online. Hilarity ensues.

Variant: NATO member states instead of USA federal states.
Northern variant: All Canadian provinces and territories.
Southern variant: All Mexican states and DF. Extra credit for Central America.
Boring confederate variant: All the zillions of counties in Texas and Georgia.
SciFi variant: All inhabited planets and moons. Partners need not be human.
 
The big thing, IMHO, is the McGuffin, why are they going to be in all 50 states? I get that thiud is Lit, but if that fails the story becomes an excuse to write a sex scene quickly (not that it's a bad thing) a d the tale is lost.
Need a plot device? Try these variants:

* The 50-states-50-fucks challenge is required for an inheritance from a pervy uncle or whatever.
* The participant(s) made a dumb drunken bet and must fulfill or suffer huge and mortifying losses.
* The contest was announced on the Howard Stern show; many are competing for the big prize.
* It's part of a CIA mind-control experiment using the HAARP transmitters to drive people sex-crazy.
* The participant(s) want to write a super-duper LIT story and need to do on-the-ground research.
 
The big thing, IMHO, is the McGuffin, why are they going to be in all 50 states?

I like the idea of a game show like Amazing Race. One contestant could only get a hand job in Rhode Island and he has to double back wasting precious time.

Either that or a frat competition.

But however it happens the winner needs to come from behind and lie diagonally on that four way border with girls pleasuring themselves on his face, cock and hands. The judges consider disallowing the finger jobs but he gets them on a technicality because they got sprayed with cum when the cock girl pulled out and fire hosed them.
 
Oh, you mean geographically.

I've fucked in a state of drunkenness, a state of confusion, a state of....
 
50 chapters? How do you plan on driving to Hawaii? You did say road trip, not air trip.

I've known of people who have driven across the Atlantic (in amphibious trucks, etc). Driving to Hawai'i isn't impossible. Just tricky.

OR

The rules requiring a highway trip allow DC to be substituted for Hawai'i.

OR

"Road trip" is a metaphor, and close-enough works. Say I want to drive from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego. Ain't no roads across the Darien Gap; gotta take a ship or plane, or mount a dicey expedition through the jungle. IMHO the drive still qualifies as a "road trip".

SO

If (as I suggested) we throw in Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands for extra credit, then the participants are going for 54-in-54.

BUT

Let's not get anal about "road trip". The goal is fucking; the mode of transport isn't important, unless contest rules say so. If it's a Howard Stern contest, then contestants may be required to skateboard naked between destinations, with air travel (still naked) allowed to reach islands. No problem.
 
I have a friend who's actually done this.

He even had a map in his living room with thumb tacks in it. Sometimes, he admitted, he'd literally pick up a girl and drive over the boarder to another state to do the deed, then come back.

When he got to about 46 states, he said he was totally tired of it, but had gone too far not to finish it.

He had some vague idea's of writing a book about it one day.
 
I have a friend who's actually done this.

He even had a map in his living room with thumb tacks in it. Sometimes, he admitted, he'd literally pick up a girl and drive over the boarder to another state to do the deed, then come back.

When he got to about 46 states, he said he was totally tired of it, but had gone too far not to finish it.

He had some vague idea's of writing a book about it one day.

That's a violation of the man act. He should have pickup the girl on the other side of the boarder.
 
One could always cheat and go to the airport bar to pickup chicks from each state.
 
One could always cheat and go to the airport bar to pickup chicks from each state.

In my wasted youth, a nearby town in Southern California had an ALL STATES PICNIC along its long tree-shaded parkway every 4th of July. Immigrants from the rest of the USA gathered at tables surmounted by their state's flags to drink beer, throw horseshoes, complain about smog and liberals, etc. That would be a great place to pick up fuck friends from all states. (Yes, there were 50 then.)
 
Need a plot device? Try these variants:

* The 50-states-50-fucks challenge is required for an inheritance from a pervy uncle or whatever.
* The participant(s) made a dumb drunken bet and must fulfill or suffer huge and mortifying losses.
* The contest was announced on the Howard Stern show; many are competing for the big prize.
* It's part of a CIA mind-control experiment using the HAARP transmitters to drive people sex-crazy.
* The participant(s) want to write a super-duper LIT story and need to do on-the-ground research.

Why can't they just be doing a travel show, highlighting attractions from all 50 states, (which turns into a f*ckfest). :devil:

I like the Stern idea blended with the game show.

Stern announces a million dollar give away to the couple who can score the most outrageous/over the top sexual acts -captured to video and time stamped- in specific locations in all 50 states with specific icons/landmarks visible in the background.

I love this idea. Love, LOve, LOVE!
 
I really like this idea, but I think what might really make it fun is making it about girls who exemplify their state, know what I mean? like... they really seem to personify the people from that place.

I don't mean that the protagonist needs to be looking for that, exactly, but as a writer, the girl from georgia and the girl from alaska and the girl from iowa each need to have very specific identities, and it would be SO much fun making them up!
 
Why can't they just be doing a travel show, highlighting attractions from all 50 states, (which turns into a f*ckfest). :devil:

I like this idea. It's plausible and has a nice, easy plot to it. :)
 
Back
Top