How many of you like being a Voyeur?

You can always imagine, though. Sometimes, the fantasies are way hotter than the actual thing.

:D

It does have a wannado taste though, no? :p

@ thread opener: you have changed your handle!!!

On one occasion, my husband and I had gone out for a night of clubbing and ended up at an long standing club at Myrtle Beach, 2001 Nightlife. Later we called it a night, went out and got in our vehicle at the time, a Ford Explorer. We were discussing something we were going to tend to the next day when I noticed out of my peripheral vision another younger couple walking toward where we were parked. They were very much into each other and did not appear to notice us sitting there as they got into the car parked next to our vehicle on my husbands side. We sat there chatting when he looked to his left a moment or so later and said, "Holy shit..shes sucking him off.". I moved over and could see he was leaned back in his seat her head bobbing wildly. "damn that's hot" I heard myself say as my hubbys hand rested on my thigh and mine on his crotch. We could not hear anything but his expressions illuminated just enough by the parking lot lights were telling volumes of what she was doing to him. Suddenly he leaned back further, hand resting on the back of her head where she remained for a moment for so. Then finally she sat back up, adjusting herself when she turned and saw us. She was wiping the corners of her mouth with her fingertips, her blouse undone, exposing braless tits, then gave us both a little grin and wave with her fingertips. Turning she said something to him , he looked out the window with an "ohhhSHITTT" look quickly turned the car on and off they sped. We both got a great laugh out of it but it turned us on immensely we could hardly get home fast enough and out of our clothes. :kiss:

The first time I saw something, I was walking down the street at night heading home. There was a house I passed by where three girls lived with their parents. As I walked right by a Volkswagon beetle, I heard moaning sounds. There was enough moon to see, and wow!

What I saw was one of the girls laying on the back of the passenger seat which folded forward. Her feet were braced on the ceiling, her legs toward the sky. Some guy was madly humping her, and I could see her humping him back, as her legs and knees moved with him. Part of a bare breast jiggled to the side by the car door, most of the girl was hidden by this guy.

The only way I can describe my feelings was total awe, that two people together could create such a wonderful thing. This is hard to explain but maybe people can relate to it.

Never been lucky enough to catch couples doing anything, but I have had a few chances to see women naked without them realizing I was there. I wasn't trying, they just apparently assumed they were more alone than they were, and in one case, my friend forgot her webcam was still on. That was a bit embarrassing for both of us...

Personally, though, I'd rather be peeped on than peeping.

What really triggered it for me was a threesome we were in many years ago with a neighbor one Saturday afternoon. I will never forget being on the bed laying to her left..kissing her and stroking her breasts. Her hands gripping his upper arms while he fucked her. She looked over at me and moaned.."Oh my god..your husbands fucking me"...I can't say exactly what it was about that moment but it really triggered my love of watching him.

That is very hot, your husband is one luck man

So, is there a neighbour already that you fancy doing the stripping, or do you fancy about having a hot neighbour? ;)

There's a new neighbour opposite I'd love to see naked. Her landlady lived there before, who was possibly even hotter and would have looked fantastic naked, I'm sure :devil:

There's a new neighbour opposite I'd love to see naked. Her landlady lived there before, who was possibly even hotter and would have looked fantastic naked, I'm sure :devil:
I like the sound of it.

I think you would love the scene inside a women's dormitory. We girls used to prance around in our underwear most of the times, especially at night. Most were straight so they didn't mind the mutual nakedness, but since I also happen to like girls....I had a fun time watching. ;)

I like the sound of it.

I think you would love the scene inside a women's dormitory. We girls used to prance around in our underwear most of the times, especially at night. Most were straight so they didn't mind the mutual nakedness, but since I also happen to like girls....I had a fun time watching. ;)

That is so fucking hot!!!

Did they know you also liked girls? I'd give anything to have taken your place, just for a week, or two....

That is so fucking hot!!!

Did they know you also liked girls? I'd give anything to have taken your place, just for a week, or two....
Hehe.....you should really try cross-dressing and live in a women's college dorm for a week or two. If you're good, they'll never find out. ;):D

I didn't exactly advertise that fact. Some of them figured out I was a Bi. I think most adamantly straight women feel more comfortable around Bi women than lesbians. :)

Hehe.....you should really try cross-dressing and live in a women's college dorm for a week or two. If you're good, they'll never find out. ;):D

I didn't exactly advertise that fact. Some of them figured out I was a Bi. I think most adamantly straight women feel more comfortable around Bi women than lesbians. :)
I'm sure the obscene bulge on my pants will be the first thing to out my secret identity. The ladies will then welcome me with a shower of pointy heels.

That sounds like a plan :D

hi

i sometimes watch guys,and encourage tham to do what they like and at the end they are sheepish and happy.is that voyur?

Back