Late Night People

Doing quite fine, Nina. Just relaxing after working earlier and then dealing with a mindfuck of a conversation with a friend afterwards. Some people are just such asses when they drink.

Doing quite fine, Nina. Just relaxing after working earlier and then dealing with a mindfuck of a conversation with a friend afterwards. Some people are just such asses when they drink.

Very true. thats why i dont deal with people when they drink to much... and sadly for some one drink is too much.

Hope your night gets better.

i think i would join you in that

possibly as an assistant... LOL.

Very true. thats why i dont deal with people when they drink to much... and sadly for some one drink is too much.

Hope your night gets better.

It can be hilarious though to a degree......especially when you're not the one they're focusing their drunken rants to.

I was at a disadvantage.....a friend had a last minute get together and after work, I didn't know who was there/how far they were gone.....even as the guy talked to me, he started off pretty coherent. Then it went spiralling down more and more, until it crashed and burned in a fiery inferno.

Oh it's getting much better by the moment....thank you. :D

he drank some good shit that slowwwwly kick his ass...

glad its getting better for you...

Hmm that would involve lifting the lid on my views and fantasies of female submission and dominace. No only is it far too late in the evening for all of that, its bound to be a very boring topic.

possibly as an assistant... LOL.[/QUOTE]

i am willing and able to help lol

Hmm that would involve lifting the lid on my views and fantasies of female submission and dominace. No only is it far too late in the evening for all of that, its bound to be a very boring topic.

Well the hour is late but views and fantasies of female submission and dominance is never a boring topic. Perhaps another conversation on another night.

edit:
LOL nothing bound is ever boring!!

Last edited:
Or he's just a damn lush. *shrugs*

Thank you very much. By the way, dig the new AV
Hahahaha.... lush... i love that word.

Ty, I so want one of those outfits!!

wanders around wondering just how much the homeowners association would bitch about her raising a red cow in her yard... 'if they only knew what it was for'

Hahahaha.... lush... i love that word.

Ty, I so want one of those outfits!!

wanders around wondering just how much the homeowners association would bitch about her raising a red cow in her yard... 'if they only knew what it was for'

Apparently it doesn't have the same meaning all around the world....funny how words do that. But yes, that's my numero uno phrase for calling out a lightweight.

You're welcome and I am sure it'd look great. Red and leather....two of my favorite things.

As for the HOA.....what they don't know won't hurt them. ;)

Well the hour is late but views and fantasies of female submission and dominance is never a boring topic. Perhaps another conversation on another night.

edit:
LOL nothing bound is ever boring!!

Hmmm however its not being under an Agiel that holds my interest, however tight and alluring the leather . . . .

Apparently it doesn't have the same meaning all around the world....funny how words do that. But yes, that's my numero uno phrase for calling out a lightweight.

You're welcome and I am sure it'd look great. Red and leather....two of my favorite things.

As for the HOA.....what they don't know won't hurt them. ;)

wonder what it means elsewhere.. care to share?

yea that outfit rocks!.. on so many levels.

I think they might notice the overgrown mutant dog that moos' I live at the entrance to the community... LOL

Hmmm however its not being under an Agiel that holds my interest, however tight and alluring the leather . . . .
haha.. I haven't met many that would wish to be under the Agiel... but being able to withstand it, hold it, use it... one would have to first be under it.
But giving up control to gain a coveted prize... has too many parts of me screaming both yes and no in equal measure.

It may only be 10pm here... but it feels like close to dawn.. WTF?

~☠☠☠☠☠~

So its now 3something.. and I am so not posting a third time in a row...

Last edited:
Back