young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obedience, obedience, obeience...

Yes, that's exactly what he said. As you suspect, I do enjoy the punishments though and love being made to go home with cum still in my hair and on my face. The dirty slut within me :)

Hehe, he's told me next time his partner and him will both be taking my boi pussy.

NewSlaveDavid - when he's at work (he's a solicitor) but fancies a blow-job during his lunch-break my strict married Boyfriend texts me, and I hurry to meet him in the multistory car-park adjoining the shopping mall. I'm then happy to go down on him in his car, as other cars are driving and parking around us, and shoppers are walking past. The fact that someone might see us only adds to his cruel amusement. At one such moment, distracted by passers-by, he ejaculated in my mouth when I was unprepared. I usually swallow it all as I'm careful to ensure none falls on the upholstery leaving a stain that might raise his wife's suspicions, but on this occasion I missed some which trickled down my chin. As a forfeit he said I had to slowly walk the full length of the mall from one end to the other, head up, before I was allowed to wipe it away. Naturally I had no choice but to comply, and got some very curious looks from people as I sauntered past with blobs of spunk on my chin. I got lots of strange glances… As a compliant sissy-boy you should expect such similar penalties, you'll only respect your master more for him showing firm control, as I do to my strict Boyfriend

NewSlaveDavid - when he's at work (he's a solicitor) but fancies a blow-job during his lunch-break my strict married Boyfriend texts me, and I hurry to meet him in the multistory car-park adjoining the shopping mall. I'm then happy to go down on him in his car, as other cars are driving and parking around us, and shoppers are walking past. The fact that someone might see us only adds to his cruel amusement. At one such moment, distracted by passers-by, he ejaculated in my mouth when I was unprepared. I usually swallow it all as I'm careful to ensure none falls on the upholstery leaving a stain that might raise his wife's suspicions, but on this occasion I missed some which trickled down my chin. As a forfeit he said I had to slowly walk the full length of the mall from one end to the other, head up, before I was allowed to wipe it away. Naturally I had no choice but to comply, and got some very curious looks from people as I sauntered past with blobs of spunk on my chin. I got lots of strange glances… As a compliant sissy-boy you should expect such similar penalties, you'll only respect your master more for him showing firm control, as I do to my strict Boyfriend

Thanks for sharing your story Tristan. That must have been so erotic. The severe canning I got certainly makes me want to improve as I was crying my eyes out last time with the pain of it.

I'm really enjoying all that my master has me do though. I too felt as though I was getting curious looks on the bus home with dried cum in my hair and on my cheek. The smell of masters sex all over me was such a turn-on and I love being his boi slut.

Unfortunately, spending the weekend at his place fell through as he got the flu so we're having to arrange something new now.

Would anyone be interested in seeing some photos if I ask my master to take some next time?

,mmmm love older men.... would love to complete my fantasy of have 4 or 5 just using me as a cum bucket

God that's awesome. I do that sometimes, crawl under the seat of the car and suck him off in public but I've never had something like THAT happen.

I've never been able to figure out exactly why I'm so attracted to older men, but I have been for as long as I can remember. I think it's their maturity and a sense of sexy confidence they have about themselves.

I've never been able to figure out exactly why I'm so attracted to older men, but I have been for as long as I can remember. I think it's their maturity and a sense of sexy confidence they have about themselves.

Whatever the reason may be, we are all delighted that you are. :devil:

just me

The older I get, the less I want to do the bar scene and younger guys don't go to bathhouses much.

Tristan,

Your mall walk of shame is such a hot turn on! Have only seen what I thought was unmistakable evidence of a time well had on a young man in public once before. Didn't know if he was proud of his accomplishment, oblivious or perhaps being punished, like yourself. Either way, very, very hot.

younger guy

Any older guys around today that are interested in chatting with a horny younger guy?

voice chat

with me and tell me what to do!

be gentle but push my boundaries (pun intended)

cheers!

Am off to see my master again tomorrow, and can't wait :)

He told me today, if you are even a minute late I will thrash the daylights out of you when you get inside here..ok. Tempted to be a naughty boy and be late.

Am off to see my master again tomorrow, and can't wait :)

He told me today, if you are even a minute late I will thrash the daylights out of you when you get inside here..ok. Tempted to be a naughty boy and be late.

He may have told you that for exactly that reason. In which case you've read his meaning, exactly.

where are they

I wonder where the younger guys that wish to be controlled in ND are hiding out?

My fantasy is a very well-put-together older man who is both eloquent and intelligent... The setting is irrelevant. Circumstances could involve power play, but eventually I want it to come down to this:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1109686&d=1325600112
attachment.php

(photo credit to Namaste; the best looking male on lit!)

I want to dress me in the sluttiest panties possible. I want the tiny amounts of fabric to accentuate my curved, supple ass but not to cover it in any obscuring fashion. He needs to see what is his.

......mmmm... And that is only the beginning!

I recently thought of this post. I have a new fantasy to serve as a prequel!

My fantasy is a very well-put-together older man who is both eloquent and intelligent... The setting is irrelevant. Circumstances could involve power play, but eventually I want it to come down to this:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1109686&d=1325600112
attachment.php

(photo credit to Namaste; the best looking male on lit!)

I want to dress me in the sluttiest panties possible. I want the tiny amounts of fabric to accentuate my curved, supple ass but not to cover it in any obscuring fashion. He needs to see what is his.

......mmmm... And that is only the beginning!

I recently thought of this post. I have a new fantasy to serve as a prequel!

Fuck baby, I'm your man!

Love that story. Nothing like breaking in a handsome young man who wants to learn the ropes.

Ah memories

used to be me now it is the opposite.

I loved being taken by older, more experienced men when I was young (I still like being taken by an experienced man, mind you). I was a young teen when I had my first experience with an older, gentle man and i am forever grateful that it was so good the first time.

guess there are no older men..

who like to take control of young guys like me and instruct me what to do on phone!

pity!

I am an older curious guy

with very little experience. A younger man would be a lot of fun, but I would be as new as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back