I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been attracted to mature men for many years. More patient, considerate and, in my experience, much more on an intellectual level with me! Luck or chance?

older men

hey thanks Sheila it makes us older guys feel better about ourselves knowing women still find us attractive.

Thanks

I have been attracted to mature men for many years. More patient, considerate and, in my experience, much more on an intellectual level with me! Luck or chance?

Thanks to Sheila from another older man. Her assessment of our qualities are spot-on.

Hey there Rob....wish I could say something dirty was floating around there today, but i have to go back to work after 3 days off :(.. so that's about it....what's on ur mind?

Good Morning Rick :kiss:

April don't ya just hate it when work gets in the way of fun?:D

I consider myself fortunate that my hobby turned into my career. It isn't always fun, but most of the time, I enjoy it.

BrettJ in Canada

I am guessing nap time must have more than one meaning in your house......:)

Lol, I take more naps than the kids......if play time exist its before they get up... I usually get the one off to school and have at least an hr before the other wakes up.... don't always play tho..but once in awhile

Lol, I take more naps than the kids......if play time exist its before they get up... I usually get the one off to school and have at least an hr before the other wakes up.... don't always play tho..but once in awhile

you and i sound a lot alike. i cherish my time alone also. its hard to play when your child is in the next room...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back