"Desperate Times, Desperate Measures" (closed)

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,753
"Desperate Times, Desperate Measures"

(Closed, but feel free to read along. this could get hot. :))

"That's pretty, mommy."

Alice looked down to the four year old, then laughed loudly. While she'd been looking through the racks of too-expensive dresses, the 24 year old's little girl had discovered the chocolate bar hidden in her purse and was now wearing much of it on her nose, cheeks, and chin.

"Allison, what have you done, my love?" she said, hanging the dress and setting herself to the task of cleaning her daughter's face with a series of baby wipes also taken from her purse. When Alice was sure that the grabby girl's hands were clean and they wouldn't be suffering a you ruined it, you bought it situation, she put Allison back into the stroller and said, "How about we go to the park, hon'?"

As they headed for the store's exit, the little girl said innocently, "Mommy, you forgot your dress."

Alice hesitated and looked back over her shoulder to the dress rack. Despite the Summer's End 30-40% Off sign over the rack, the dress's price was still in the three digits. Working part time at barely over minimum wage, Alice simply couldn't justify the cost, especially with approaching payments for Allison's day care, the electric, the cell phone, the ... well, every thing really. It didn't matter that the beautiful little black thing looked as though it had been sewn specifically for Alice's well-sculpted 34C-22-32 frame.

As she turned and pushed the stroller away, her eyes threatening to glaze over at the thought of her financial woes, all Alice could say to her little angel was, "No, hon' ... I don't think that will ever be my dress."
 
Harrison had noticed her an hour earlier as she entered the mall from the car park. He was browsing the bargain rack when she passed, and he, having a thing for red heads, watched as she went by. She had to lean forward a little to push the stroller and he smiled at the way that made her cute bum stick out a little, and, encased as it was in the tight yoga pants, it drew his attention.

He didn't really know why he followed her. He wasn't the stalker personality, it was just that, well, she was, in his mind, perfect, and he wanted to see more of her, hoping perhaps that there would be a chance to even speak to her.

He was discrete, and he doubted that she was even aware of his presence, but twice the little girl saw him so he smiled at her and she smiled back, although she lost interest when she discovered the chocolate bar in her mom's purse. He almost got caught when a dress on a markdown rack caught her eye and she pulled up to have a closer look. He immediately turned towards another rack nearby and started to flick through the items, pretending to shop while keeping an eye on her. Luckily, the inattentive shop staff didn't bother to ask him if he needed any help purchasing the larger lady support garments on the rack.

She put the dress back and moved on and he followed, hearing the brief conversation she had with her daughter. On a whim, he turned back, grabbed the dress and headed for the checkouts. He easily paid and cleared the sore before her, and was waiting outside in the mall, watching as she paid for some cheap shoes for the little one. Even that purchase appeared to stretch her, and she tried a couple of cards before finally managing to pay for them.

As she passed him he saw the worried look on her face and he fell in behind her until they were clear of the department store and in the part of the mall full of cafes and fast food outlets. It was here that he caught up with her and touched her on the elbow.

"excuse me ma'am, I think you left this behind" and he held out the familiar plastic bag from the store. Without thinking, she took it from his hand and was mid way through thanking him as she peered inside. Her head shot up and she looked at him, confused.

"i'M sorry.........." she started, but he cut her off with his most disarming smile.

"A pretty girl deserves pretty things" She takes a step back and starts to protest, but he gently grasps her forearm. "I want you to have it, and all I ask in return is that you share a coffee with me" and he nods towards a nearby Starbucks. "And I'm sure your little girl would like some cake" and he smiles down at the urchin in the stroller, hoping for a co-conspirator. He isn't disappointed "Oh yes mommy, can we have cake" squeals the little one and, despite her confusion, Alice allows herself to be steered towards the coffee shop.

Before she knows it, they are seated in a booth and coffees and cake are on the way. He grins at her, holding out his hand "Hi, I'm Harrison...."
 

Attachments

  • 171095005.jpg
    171095005.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 30
"Excuse me, ma'am, I think you left this behind"

Alice didn't even hesitate to take the bag, giving the helpful man a polite smile. Then, she looked down to the stroller and the identical plastic bag -- her bag -- that was already hanging from the handle.

"I'm sorry...?" she started, confused.

"A pretty girl deserves pretty things."

Alice was confused for a moment. Then her stomach leaped with the realization that this stranger had purchased the dress -- the very expensive dress, at least for her budget -- and was giving it to her. Alice was no dummy: men didn't buy things this expensive for strangers -- for beautiful strangers -- unless they thought sex was in the making. She had very personal, first hand knowledge of this ... sitting in the stroller next to her, looking upwards with the big hazel eyes she'd gotten from the last man who has spent big sums of money on Alice.

She began to object, but the man cut her off.

"I want you to have it, and all I ask in return is that you share a coffee with me."

Alice could have very easily talked her way out the man's offer of coffee. Hell, with her stunning looks and seductive personality, she probably could have talked him out of the coffee and still kept the dress. But when he brought up cake and Allison responded as she did, Alice knew she couldn't break the little girl's heart. Alice could have sent the man packing and made it up to her daughter by buying her cake herself, but as she didn't have a penny to her name after buying the shoes ... well, that option was out the window.

So, there they were, sitting in the café waiting for coffee and cake, Alice and the stranger staring at one another with polite smiles as Allison ran about the little shop in her new, squeaky shoes.

"Hi, I'm Harrison...."

"Alice," she said, taking his hand. She was about to offer her last name, but quickly realized he hadn't offered his. From her experience, men who wanted something lasting with a woman and were willing to wait for it always gave their last name when they introduced themselves; and men who were wanting something quick and fun ... and now ... usually didn't.

Was he married? Or otherwise taken? Maybe he was from out of town and was looking for a one night stand. A pilot or traveling salesman. The election was coming up: he could be a pollster or even a scout looking for a bed mate for a horny Congressman or wanna-be Senator.

Alice's mind was racing with wild thoughts and scenarios. After the barista delivered their order, though, her mind cleared a bit and she was able to both clearly analyze the situation at hand and respond to it in the way she preferred: directly.

"What are you hoping to get in return for buying me that dress, Harrison?" She asked the question softly, so no one around them would hear; and she asked it just as he was lifting his hot coffee to his lips so that she would have time to ask her follow up question before he could respond. "Are you thinking I'm going to sleep with you?"
 
"I'm very pleased to meet you Alice" as he almost imperceptibly shook her hand, noting how small it was, how slim the fingers, the smooth skin and manicured nails. A girl who looked after herself, was used to a life better than the one she currently enjoyed. He had already noted there was no wedding ring, no jewellery that might have been given to her by a partner, or the father of the girl.

He held her hand longer than he really should, releasing it as she asked him directly whether he expected her to sleep with him in exchange for the dress. Now was the moment, right now he had to come up with the right words. Of course he wanted to sleep with her, but not just once. He wanted more than just a brief fuck, although if that was all that was on offer, he would gladly take it.

He laughed gently, smiling at her "I told you already........Alice, that all I wanted in return was for you to have a coffee with me" He looked down at the coffees set before them "Once you have drunk that, the bargain is fulfilled, and you, and your darling daughter, may walk away and never again shall our paths cross"

He looked away from her gaze, picked up his cup and took a sip, giving her a few moments to digest his words.

He put the cup back, looked at Allison, then back to her. "It seems to me though, that you are, shall we say, struggling with your finances just now, and it happens, that I am one of those people that is, how do the young people say........cash rich and companionship poor. I would happily surrender some of my wealth in exchange for a little of your time"

He looked away again, and attempted to play the pity card, looking a little mournful, before taking a forkful of carrot cake and chasing it down with a sip of coffee.

He turned back again, and, as if changing the subject, looked at Allison. "such a delightful child, beautiful, like her mother, obviously intelligent and deserving of the best...........imagine how much you could spoil her with $300"
 
"I told you already........Alice...

Harrison continued, his tone sincere. But the words were coming from the mouth of a man, and while Alice wasn't by any means a Man Hater, she knew that given the chance, any man -- the sweet sounding Harrison included -- would rather do things to her naked body with that mouth than simply talk her direction with it.

And then, as she suspected, the truth began to spill out.

"It seems to me though, that you are, shall we say, struggling with your finances just now, and it happens, that I am one of those people that is, how do the young people say........cash rich and companionship poor. I would happily surrender some of my wealth in exchange for a little of your time."

As Harrison looked away into the café, Alice translated his last line quietly in her mind: I'll pay you to have sex with me. It didn't surprise Alice that he wanted this, but it did surprise her that he came out and said it so confidently, so quick in their conversation, right here in the middle of a Starbucks.

"Such a delightful child, beautiful, like her mother, obviously intelligent and deserving of the best...........imagine how much you could spoil her with $300"

Alice's eyes widened with surprise: just as the store had attached a price tag to the sexy little black dress now hanging on the handle of the stroller, Harrison had hung a price tag on the body it would soon be hugging. She watched him intently as he delighted in Allison's frolics about the shop, knowing that he was giving Allison a moment to digest his offer without his scrutiny.

Alice should have been horrified, angry, disappointed ... something. A man -- a stranger, really -- had offered her money for sex. Wasn't she supposed to stand up, slap him silly, profess I'm not that type of girl, and storm out, dragging her daughter behind her? And yet, she was still sitting here, eying Harrison ... and contemplating his offer.

Three hundred dollars would go a helluva long way to get her out of her current dilemma. Her hours had been cut back at both jobs, Allison needed to see a dentist, and day after tomorrow her cell service was to be cut off. Three hundred dollars...? For sex, just ... just one time.

When Harrison looked her way again, Alice studied his face for a moment. He was a good looking man, for his age. She cocked her head a bit, thinking, Naw ... for any age, he's a good looking man. It wasn't like she hadn't had one night stands before. She heard Allison squeal in the background and thought, Proof positive right there!

So, would it be so bad to put out for a man she'd just met simply because he was going to pay her to do so? Before she knew she was doing it, she asked, "What exactly would you want from me ... you know, physically...? Performance wise..."

Then, as she glanced to the black bag hanging from the stroller, another thought struck her. Her lips widened as she asked, "And the three hundred ... that includes the cost of the dress, or ... above and beyond?"

She felt her face blush a fiery red as she waited for Harrison's reply. She couldn't believe she was negotiation sex for money ... with a stranger ... in a Starbucks ... with her daughter right here!

(OOC: Didn't you send me an image of Harrison? I seem to have lost it. :()
 
So, he thought with some satisfaction, we're negotiating.

She hadn't slapped him, she hadn't grabbed the child and stormed off, she hadn't thrown the dress in his face, or worse, hot coffee.

No, she had asked whether the dress was part of the $300 he was offering. He now knew two more things - she was thinking about it, and $300, it seemed, was about the right price. If only she knew how much of her she would end up selling, once he started her on the downward spiral.

"Alice, let me make this very clear"

he took the liberty of taking her hand in both of his, of looking directly into her eyes. An observer might think they were a couple, or perhaps father and daughter, in earnest conversation about their relationship, and they may not be far from the truth.

"Whatever happens between us, you shall finish with $300 in your hand. If we have dinner, or a few drinks, if you wear that dress or indulge in an icecream, you shall have $300 to spend on her" and he nods towards Allison, "or yourself or your boyfriend or whatever" He watched her eyes, to see whether there was a reaction when he mentioned boyfriend, but apart from a flicker, he saw nothing.

He lowered his eyes, gave her hand a gentle squeeze "the truth is" he said, rather ironically, as he was about to start lying, having been honest to this point. "I........I..........I'm not much of a ..........performer when it comes to the ladies, the reason I am still single is that, well, I have trouble satisfying women." He looks back at her with a sad smile "it will probably be the easiest money you ever earned"

He looked into the distance for a moment, then finished the rest of his coffee, noticing her cup was empty - her part of the deal done, she could walk away with the dress. Time to play the joker.

"I bought the dress so I would have an excuse to talk to you. I didn't know what I was going to say until the words came out, but I'm glad I found the balls to make you that offer, because you didn't reject me outright, you at least thought about it, and I got to spend a few minutes holding your hand and looking into those beautiful eyes"

He reluctantly relinquished her hand. "your coffee is finished, you've kept your end of the deal" He reached across the table and wrapped his fingers around her phone "May I?" he said, glancing at her, but not waiting for an answer, he pressed a few keys on the phone and his own phone rang. He picked his up and answered the call and then hung up as soon as it registered.

"My number is in there now, in your call log. I shall save yours with your name. It may seem incongruous to you, considering what I have asked you, but I consider myself a gentleman, and a gentleman never pressures a lady. Twenty four hours Alice, if I haven't heard from you, I will delete your number and never try to contact you again. I will be sadder for having lost that chance, but I shall cheer myself up thinking of you in that dress"

He stood, opening his wallet and pulling two twenties out, making sure she could see how stuffed it was. He put the notes on the table, even though the tab was probably only 15 dollars or so.

"Thank you Alice, I hope this isn't goodbye" and he turned and walked from the cafe, pausing only to ruffle Allison" hair as she asked for another cake.
 
"Alice, let me make this very clear ... Whatever happens between us, you shall finish with $300 in your hand...

She listened to Harrison with a speeding heart, amazed that she was even having this conversation with a man.

When he mentioned that she could spend the money on a supposed boyfriend, she tried to steady her expression as not to give away too much. Truth was, she'd been seeing a guy off and on -- a good guy, a nice guy -- but his only interest in Alice had been her warm pussy and nimble tongue. If Alice was going to settle down with a man -- or even maintain a somewhat steady relationship -- he had to want to have Allison in his life.

There had been -- and probably again would be -- a lot of men who would initially express their desire to be close to her daughter to get between Alice's thighs. But once they'd had a taste of the freckle faced redhead and started to feel the pressure of playing Daddy to a 4 year old, they very quickly found or invented a reason for getting the hell out of Dodge.

Harrison shocked Alice's eyes visibly farther opened when he began talking about his performance issues. It wasn't that she didn't know such problems existed, particularly for men who were getting up there in age. It was just unusual for a man to speak such information out loud to someone he didn't know. Of course, they were talking about him paying her for sex, so ... maybe that was just par for the course.

"It will probably be the easiest money you ever earned."

That comment caused her to conspicuously smile. Physically, Alice was more than up to the task. She loved sex, and the three months since the separation of her and the last asshole had been very frustrating times. She probably would have gone nuts if every waking moment hadn't been filled with thoughts about how she was going to pay her bills. Oh, and the vibrator helped, of course.

"Your coffee is finished, you've kept your end of the deal."

Alice's smile faded as she realized that their time together was coming to an end. And suddenly, she wondered, Does that depress you? The man who propositioned her for sex was walking away, and Alice was close to reaching for his hand and begging Please don't go.

Why? As Harrison went through the steps of giving her his phone number, Alice realized that just the simple act of having nice conversation with an adult was a great relief ... even if he had been negotiating fucking her for money. Alice spent a third of her day or more working minimum wage jobs; another third or more dealing with home issues, including -- the light of her day -- spending time with Allison; and the rest of what ever remained trying to get a little shut eye so that she could simply repeat the whole thing over the next day.

A little conversation with a fellow adult type person was ... heavenly.

"Twenty four hours Alice, if I haven't heard from you, I will delete your number and never try to contact you again."

Harrison opened his wallet to pay the tab, and Alice's eyes again widened at the sight of more hundred, fifty, and twenty dollar bills that she'd earned in six months. He set two twenties on the table, said his final farewells, toyed with Allison, and was gone.

Alice watched him disappear into the crowd, then turned back to stare blankly ahead of her. A man had offered her $300 to have sex with him. A man had offered her $300 ... to have sex with him! Her mind was simply spinning. How was she supposed to respond to this? She should say "Thanks, but no thanks", of course. She was no whore. She was just a girl down on her luck. She may have had a mail box full of unpaid bills but she also had a soul full of deep, strong pride.

And then she thought of her older cousin Teri, whose second marriage had been in a loveless one for going on six years now. Why did she stick it out? Why did she remain with that asshole? Why did she continue to warm his bed and service his eager cock? Because he earned the money that supported her two children from her first marriage. Two or three times a week, Teri parted her thighs or opened her mouth to her husband, and for what...? Money!

How was that different from servicing Harrison? It wasn't. It was the same ... except ... except that at the end of the night, when Alice picked up the three Benjamins Harrison had set out on the night stand, she got to go home.

So ... this would actually be better.

Alice shook her head, trying to get that kind of thinking out of her skull. I'm not doing this! she told herself, chuckling loud enough to cause Allison to ask, "What's funny, mommy?"

I'm not doing this, she repeated to herself as she began putting her and Allison's things together to leave. She went to the Pick Up end of the bar to sweetly con a free refill of black house coffee from the male Barista who'd been eying her off and on, then strapped Allison into the cart.

I'm not doing this, she told herself yet a third time. I don't need the money that bad.

Then ... Alice looked to the two twenty dollar bills on the table, sitting atop the bill that came to $16.75. She looked to see if the Baristas were paying her any never-mind, then -- seeing the coast was clear -- took one of the bills and stuffed it into her otherwise empty pocket.

Alice turned the stroller for the door and as she headed out, peeking down at the black bag swinging from the handle, grimaced as she lied to herself, I'm not doing this...



"Where are you going, Mommy?"

Alice dropped her gaze lower in the full length mirror to catch her daughter's reflection. She smiled. "Mommy is going to see a friend."

"Will you tuck me in?"

Alice's smile faded a bit. She didn't honestly know the answer to that question. Better safe than sorry. "No honey. Margie is going to tuck you in and read to you from any book you choose."

"That's right, suga'," the down-the-hall babysitter reassured the little one. "Any book you want ... so long as it's less than twenty pages and has lots of pictures."

The three of them laughed together before Allison ran off into the other room. After a moment, Alice realized that Margie was still eying her from the doorway. "What?"

"You make that dress look good," the teen said suggestively.

Alice laughed, then turned this way and that to check out her curves. She looked to the teen and asked, "Do I still have it?"

"You still have it.

"I still have it!" Alice said with emphasis, turning to gather her things.

"Yes! You have it!"

They laughed a bit, picked through Alice's accessories until she was happy with her earrings, necklace, and such, and rehashed the normal babysitting protocols. Then, ensuring that Allison was out of ear shot, Alice said, "I may be out all night."

"If things go well?" the teen said with a suggestive smile and tone.

Alice didn't know how to respond to that, so she just smiled and then headed for the door. Allison cut her off for one last hug and kiss before racing back to the television, which looked like it would still have cable tomorrow. The two women bid their farewells, and Alice descended to a taxi cab that her date of the evening had sent to her building, prepaid and already tipped.

As the door of the 14th floor hotel room opened, a gently trembling Alice smiled nervously, then did a little twist this way and that. "Your dress, Harrison. How does it look?"
 
As he walked away from the café, his mind whirled. He couldn't quite believe he had done that, but then again, it had been 6 months in the making, so he shouldn't be too surprised.

He was comfortably well off, not ridiculously wealthy, but wealthy enough to buy her that dress, and more, without feeling too much pain in his bank account. He looked a bit like an accountant, and indeed, he was. 4 years ago he was doing the taxes for a customer, a small struggling winery. The customer was enthusiastic about a new product they were working on, a cider that they hoped would attract a younger crowd to the cellar door. On a whim he invested a few thousand dollars in the venture, and provided his services for free in setting up the label and marketing. The cider turned out to be nothing special, but the branding and marketing program, both of which he designed, seemed to resonate with drinkers, and it soon became the must have drink in all the best restaurants. 12 months ago a major brewery bought the brand for a ridiculous sum and engaged him as a consultant with a guaranteed 5 year contract.

The brewery was in another city, so he worked from home, loving the flexibility to spend his new found wealth. He had always been a little addicted to sex, and he found himself repeatedly attending brothels, massage parlours and sex shops with seedy booths. He never really felt satisfied though, and he came to realize that even though he was paying and fucking, it was the girl who was always in control. It was her who set the price, who held out her hand for the money, who slid the condom over his cock. A lot of the time, it was the girl who determined when he came, and where.

He could easily have found himself a girlfriend, despite what he had told her. There were any number of vacuous young women who would flock to him if he splashed a little of his wealth around, perhaps bought himself a sleek European car and attended a few trendy bars. But girlfriends had a habit of becoming relationships, and relationships became commitments, and commitments became wives. He'd had enough of that.

He wanted to be in control, he wanted to dictate terms, he wanted to choose not to wear a condom and he wanted to choose where, and when, to cum. He knew what the answer was, he had to create his own whore, one that existed just to please him. And so he started planning...........


............

Two hours after he walked away, his phone rang and he looked at the screen. It was her, but before he could answer, the call disappeared. He smiled as he imagined - she had got home, put the little one down for a nap, sat in her favourite chair, stared at his number and then dialed - and then lost her nerve.

He put the phone on his desk, pushed back in his chair and folded his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes and imagined her in that dress, and then out of it. Five minutes passed, ten, and then it rung again. He sat up, letting it ring for a few moments. Then he swiped the screen, took a deep breath........."Hello Alice, how nice to hear from you"

..................

He would have been happy to have their date anywhere, but it was her that suggested this hotel, her that suggested they meet in his room. He had prepared well, approached it like a business deal, leaving nothing to chance, no detail overlooked. He had booked the rom for the night, for two, and when he had checked in he had mentioned that his wife was running late. He had pre-ordered champagne and the hotel's so called indulgence package - strawberries, chocolates and other fanciful nibbles. He had already spent twice what he was offering to pay her. He had showered and dressed in some comfortable slacks and a polo shirt that cost than her dress had. He slipped on some loafers, without socks.

The room was a suite, not the honeymoon suite, that would have been far too pretentious, but not far off. It boasted a spa bath, big enough for a couple, a king sized bed and a small sitting room area facing a window that looked out upon a city beginning to light up as twilight gave way to evening.

He set the champagne ice bucket next to the sofa and placed the glasses, and some of the sweet treats on the coffee table. He sat back and closed his eyes, rehearsing the next few hours in his mind.

When she tapped on the door, his heart skipped a beat and a little shiver of anticipation tripped along his spine. He walked slowly and deliberately towards the door, gathering himself. He pulled it open and there she was. Even more beautiful than he remembered, and, he was glad to see, she had applied make up sparingly. Some girls of her complexion hid their freckles with caked on gunk, but she, it seemed, was proud of hers, or at least not of a mind to hide them.

He hadn't even realized it was "that" dress until she pointed it out to him, and he took a step back to enjoy her little fashion show. Then he grinned at her, and held out his hand. He kissed her cheek in welcome, drinking in the scent of her and then led her to the sofa, glancing sideways at her as she took in the surroundings. She seemed impressed.

He invited her to sit, and she did, being cautious to make sure the dress didn't reveal anything just yet. He poured her a champagne, and one for himself and passed hers to her. He clinked her glass with his and then raised it "Here's to a special night"
 
Alice was nervous as hell, and while she didn't think she was trembling enough for Harrison to notice, she was indeed trembling. She kept trying to tell herself that this wasn't that big of a deal: he was a nice guy who wanted to make love to a beautiful woman and, by the way, was going to leave three hundred dollars on the lamp table as a thank you gift. No biggie ... right?

So why was she trembling?

The hotel room was incredible. She'd gone to parties in such rooms before -- like for her prom or after a rock and roll concert --but she'd never been the specific guest of someone who would spend this kind of money on a place to sleep or fuck.

It made Alice a bit nervous knowing how much money Harrison had spent on the room simply to spend time with her. She'd expected something more like the Marriot or a Ramada, not a Five Star hotel that at some point in the last decade might have hosted the President himself.

Harrison had discussed his performance issues with Alice the day they met, and yet now it was her who was worrying about her own performance. She'd been told by many a man that she was a great lay, but she wasn't that sure that she was worth all this!

"Here's to a special night"

They clinked glasses together, and as Alice raised her flute to her lips she reflected on those words: special night. She'd never had a special night. She was a 20 year old mother of a 4 year old who had neither been married nor engaged, who had never celebrated an anniversary that wasn't held at a local pub with beer and pizza, who had never ... well, any of those things that resulted in special nights.

Her eyes glazed over for just a moment as she began to feel sorry for herself. She stood quickly, using moving to the windows to look out upon the city as a way to hide the tears that were threatening to cascade down her rosy cheeks.

"It's beautiful, Harrison," she said softly. Although they weren't on the upper most floor, the hotel he'd selected was tall enough that she was able to look down on the city in a way she'd never done before. After she'd blinked away the tears, she turned back to face him and said, "You really know how to set a mood."
 
He could indeed detect her trembling, and more, the way she clasped her hands, she still hadn't put her purse down, as if clutching it would protect her from unseen evil. He smiled as she rushed past him, seeking the tenuous refuge of the window and the view. He let her go, still standing, he sipped his champagne and then placed the glass on the table.

He walked up behind her and placed his fingers on each of her upper arms. Her left hand held the champagne, her right the purse. She flinched at the touch and he knew the next few moments would be critical, it would be such a waste if she had a change of heart now and bolted from his presence.

He trailed his fingers down her right arm to her hand, and eased the purse from her grip, turning slightly to place it on the coffee table behind him. Then he moved his hands to her hips, resting just his fingertips there. He could feel the sensuous material where it clung to her flesh and believed he could just make out the elastic of whatever undergarment she was wearing, though he guessed it was probably a thong. He sighed inwardly, as he was rather hoping for panties.

With his touch, it seemed she was trying to remain as still as possible, and in the silence of the room, he could hear every breath she took. He looked over her shoulder, at her reflection in the window, and there was no mistaking that the brightness of her eyes was a precursor to tears. Oh goodness, he thought, a sobbing girl did not equate to a great romantic evening.

He raised his right hand to brush the hair away from her neck and then, as he leaned down and kissed her gently in the curve between neck and shoulder, he returned his hands to her hips, holding her a little tighter this time and pulling her gently back against him.

"It's not too late to say no" he said quietly, hoping above everything that she didn't take the opportunity offered to leave. She didn't, in fact, she didn't do anything, just remained frozen. He kissed her again and this time she reacted, or at least he thought he detected a slight movement of her head towards him, an easing of the tension in her body.

He reached for the back of the dress, found the tiny silver zipper tab, and eased it down until her bra strap was exposed. "oh dear" he said "how rude of me to rush you so............may I?"
 
"It's not too late to say no"

Alice had thought about saying no, about backing out, not just in the last minutes but even after having made the call earlier in the evening to tell Harrison that she was in. But running was proving to be even harder than staying. It seemed so childish ... so immature.

She watched Harrison's every move in the reflection of the glass, aware that the excitement -- and anxiety -- of the moment was causing her chest to rise and drop in deepening and quickening breaths. She started a bit when she felt the man's fingers on the zipper in the middle of her back, but settled herself even as the tension of the dress lessened on her tightly contained bosom.

"Oh dear" he said "how rude of me to rush you so............may I?"

Alice hesitated for a moment before whispering, "Yes ... you may."

The zipper continued downward, ever so slowly, teasingly so. And then, suddenly, the little black dress slipped from her body and fell to the carpet about her heels. Alice drew another anxious breath at seeing herself in the glass. She wore a bright red, strapless wired bra that lifted her breasts up and in; and a tiny matching thong that was all string on the sides and between her firm ass cheeks and little more than a three inch to a side, micro-net triangle patch over her shaved flesh and already wet labia.

She made her first move since coming to the glass by stepping one tall heel, then the other out from within the circle of the black dress, and turning to face Harrison. From this view, the man would see that her large nipples were firm and pressing eagerly against the cloth of her bra as if desperate to escape; and that down below, partially hidden by the front left strap of her thong, she bore a tattoo of a pair of cheer leading bunnies, humping wildly as they cheered Rah! Rah! and waved pompoms that were the maroon and gold of Alice's high school.

She reached a hand out slowly, finding Harrison's chest with softly pressing fingers. She was hesitant. Letting the man remove her clothing had been easy: all she'd had to do was stand there. But now, she needed to remove his. And just like considering running, that was proving to be difficult as well.

She asked in an almost imperceptible whisper, "Can we go to the bedroom, Harrison? I think ... I think I ... would do better there."
 
.................The plan had come together surprisingly quickly. First, he narrowed down his target type. He didn't want a slut, nor some of the trailer trash that haunted the malls. They would be easy pickings, and would probably be sucking his cock before he got them to the car. No, he wanted to create his own whore and he needed a nice girl to start with, one who was perhaps used to a better life and would therefore be tempted by the money. He knew she would be a single mom, taken away from her career and family by an unexpected pregnancy.

He started roaming the malls and parks and other places such women might frequent. He was looking for the one that was pretty, wore makeup tastefully, tried to look nice in Walmart labels. Then she walked past................

...........................

He had played a dozen scenarios in his mind and by far the "romantic first date" was his preference, for tonight at least. He would happily let her think she had been seduced and taken home a purse full of money as a bonus. She would work harder in the future.

So when she mentioned the bedroom, he was ready. He leaned down and scooped her into his arms and lifted her easily. He carried her to the enormous Bed and had to place one knee on it so that he could lean across enough to place her approximately in the centre. He stepped back and kicked the loafers off and then climbed back onto the bed.

He knelt beside her, at her ribs and leaned down to kiss her gently on the lips, the taste of her lipstick something he had missed for several years. She sort of kissed him back, but he sensed nervousness rather than reluctance. He kissed her again and as he did he traced his fingernails across her belly, skating along the waistband of her thong, and her muscles twitched in response. On the next pass, he oh so gently dragged them across the tiny triangle of cloth that encased her honey pot.

He slid his knees down the bed a little and this time, when he kissed her, he slipped an arm under her shoulders and rolled her a little towards him, exposing the bra clasp which he reached with the other hand and deftly released. It fell away, revealing two perfect breasts. He eased her back on the bed, stared at the wondrous mounds, then leaned down again and sucked a nipple between his lips.
 
Alice laughed as Harrison swooped her up into his arms, wrapping her own arms around his neck. She hadn't had a man do this to her in a long time, and when he set her softly down, she remembered that the last time she'd been playfully tossed into the middle of the bed by a guy who was already undressing before she'd even ceased her bouncing upon the mattress.

Harrison stepped out of his shoes and moved close to her, kissing her gently on the lips. She'd heard the stories and seen the Hollywood movies in which whores consistently claimed that they didn't kiss on the lips because it was too intimate an act.

But her nervous reaction to feeling his lips on hers wasn't because of that: she wasn't yet a whore and, therefore, didn't have that mentality. No, the reason for the tentativeness in her lips was simply that she didn't know the man who was kissing her. He wasn't a guy from work or school or the apartment building who had the hots for her or for whom she herself had the hots. He was a man who was paying her to have sex with him. And while she was certain that she was, in fact, ready for this, she was still feeling a bit hesitant about each of the various stages of what was happening between them.

Harrison traced his fingernails across Alice's flat belly, causing her to tense a bit. It was a result of both the unfamiliar touch and the fact that she was horribly ticklish unless she was three sheets to the wind on hard liquor. His land lowered a bit, contacting the waistband of her thong, then a bit lower on the next past.

Alice's lower body shifted noticeably at the man's touch. She was becoming excited. She could feel the heat rising within her, and while it may have been her imagination, she felt as if her pussy was already welling up with warm, thick, natural lubricant in an unconscious preparation for the breeding that was to come.

He moved close to her and worked her bra free, continuing to kiss her softly between ogling her still firm, wondrous mounds of flesh. Alice reached a hand up to Harrison's cheek, caressing his jaw line a bit as she stared into his deep blue eyes.

She lifted her head to sneak a quick, soft kiss from his lips before whispering, "I want to be on top."
 
He flinched almost imperceptibly as she told him that she wanted to be on top. then he smiled and forced himself to relax. She was behaving just like the whores he was already sick of, telling him how he was going to fuck her. Well, she wasn't quite his whore yet, although the plan to make her so was coming together nicely, and when it did, then she would know what it meant to be truly owned.

While he let these thoughts meander through his mind, he ignored her request, then he raised his head from where he was attending to her nipple and smiled at her "In good time my sweet, first let me see what I have paid for".

It might have been considered tasteless, perhaps even cruel, for him to have reminded her of that, as she might have been drifting in her own mind to a place where this was a date. But he had done it deliberately, strategically. He would indulge her, allow her to take her pseudo dominant position of riding him, let her think she was controlling him - it would all come crashing down for her soon enough.

He hooked his fingers into the thin strips that held the thong in place and heard her gasp as he slid them over her hips. He avoided looking directly at her pussy until the thong was completely off her legs, then he deliberately turned back to her and looked. It was, he thought, a remarkably pretty little cunt. Perfectly proportioned, her labia already swelling with her arousal, glistening with her nectar, her clitoral hood peeking from her slit.

He leaned down and kissed her at the top, noting how smooth the skin was to his lips, but regretting that she hadn't left a small patch of the red pubes while grooming, but a minor detail. He was tempted to delve deeper and demonstrate to her the cunnilingus skills he was somewhat proud of, but she had flinched when he kissed her and he was conscious of her earlier request to be on top.

He slid off the bed and stripped, holding eye contact with her as he pulled his shirt off and peeled the slacks down. He climbed back onto the bed, laying next to her, his cock semi hard but twitchy in anticipation. He leaned across and kissed her "okay my little cowgirl, on top it shall be"
 
Alice had wanted on top to gain a bit of control over the situation, just as Harrison had believed. Even though she was no virgin and had even had her share of first date sex, she was still nervous about what she was doing with this near-stranger: sex for money, simply put. Being on top and more in control would make it feel more like a date than prostitution, she'd hoped.

Then Harrison told her...
"In good time my sweet, first let me see what I have paid for".

That brought it all back to her with a crushing blow, and while she maintained her slightly seductive smile, deep inside she began to wonder whether or not this was the right thing to do, as well as whether or not she honestly thought she could do it.

Alice felt Harrison hook his fingers in her thong and knew it was coming off. She didn't help him strip it from her by raising her hips from the bed. But it came off anyway, and a moment later the man with the money was pressing his lips to the smooth skin close to her pussy. She trembled a bit, flinched even. It had been a long time since a man's mouth had been there, and even longer since someone she had known for so little time had been there as well.

She could see in Harrison's face that he'd detected the hesitation in her. She tried to flash him a smile, to confirm her willingness -- even eagerness -- to continue, but she had a feeling it felt like one of those reluctant smiles she'd given for class pictures back when she was just a little freckled face girl.


Harrison left the bed and shed the remainder of his clothes as Alice thought to herself, Here we go. She conspicuously looked at the older man's cock, wanting him to see her ogling his member. She'd never been shy about checking out a lover's equipment before, but it felt ... embarrassing somehow to be checking out the goods on a man who had offered her money to bring them pleasure.

"Okay my little cowgirl, on top it shall be"

She smiled, a bit of feigned happiness and real enjoyment of the funny comment. As he lay beside her, Alice rolled to her knees and hovered over Harrison for a long moment. She reached her nearest hand to his belly, marveling at how fit the man was. She complimented with an appreciative tone, "You take care of yourself."

She caressed the six pack abs that many men half his age would have killed for, then traced her fingers in the crevices between the individual muscles. Her touch caused him to tighten -- from pleasure or ticklishness she wasn't sure -- which caused his now rock hard cock to twitch in it's forty-five degree position above his groin.

You need to touch it, she told herself. She had a sudden flash back to her first high school boyfriend and their first time in an actual bed. It had been so much like this, with him laying back, erection standing diagonally before her, Alice touching every portion of his sports-hardened body except his cock. She'd been horribly shy then, even after several fuck sessions in the back seat of his club cab Ford. Having a boy stick his dick into you in the dark of a pickup had been much different than laying on you parents' bed with him, cock waiting for you to put your mouth to it for the first time.

Alice caressed her hand from Harrison's belly to his hip, to his thigh, and then -- screwing up her courage -- to his tightened, anxious balls. She cupped them for a moment, squeezing them oh so gently. She looked to his face for his reaction, then repeated the gentle touch to them as her thumb began to toy with the base of his shaft. She knew that if he was like her past lovers, his urethra would be very sensitive, so she continued to play her thumb against the tube for a long moment before finally lifting her hand to take his shaft softly into her fingers.

As she caressed her wrapped fingers up and down the full length of his shaft, culminating in much of her hand encompassing the bulbous of his cock before moving down to begin again, her gaze shifted from studying the organ itself to studying his reaction to her pleasuring it.

She was about to move onto some new when she remembered Harrison's comment: ...what I have paid for...

She knew that what she did next, and after that, and for the rest of their time together was for him, not her. This wasn't about her pleasure, though she hoped that by the night was over she might have some of it for herself to counter the fact that she was whoring herself out to a stranger.

"What can I do for you, Harrison?" she asked in a seductive though obviously nervous tone. "What would make you feel ... fantastic?"
 
"What can I do for you, Harrison?" she asked in a seductive though obviously nervous tone. "What would make you feel ... fantastic?"

The truth is, he already felt pretty fantastic, had done since he saw her number pop up on his phone. It was in his nature to be meticulous and to try and bring some order to the chaos around him. He often thought that maybe he was a bit OCD, certainly he showed the signs. In some ways, Alice was a project.............a plan, a process and an end result. He always felt fantastic when a plan worked, when the end result was exactly as he anticipated, and this little adventure was panning out exactly the way he had planned.

The cynic in him started to think that her latest question was more about her taking control again, making him feel fantastic would bring him to a climax, deal done, end of night, thanks very much for the dollars. He felt a flash of anger and almost reached for her hair, could almost feel his fingers twisting in it, pulling her towards him. Instead, he took a deep breath, chastised himself for being uncharitable. Perhaps, he told himself, she really does care about him getting his money's worth.

He smiles at her "Well, sweet Alice, what you are doing now feels pretty fantastic, and all I really want to do is make love to you and...." and he drops his eyes from her face, lowering his voice ......"and hopefully make you feel fantastic to........so anything you want to do to me will make me feel fantastic" He finishes the little speech by reaching up and stroking her hair, putting slight, but unmistakable pressure on the back of her head. He might not have told her what he wants in words, but it she gets the obvious hint, and lowers her mouth to his turgid cock.

She had to shuffle up the bed a bit for her mouth to reach his cock and now his hand rested near her delightful bum. As she lowered her mouth onto him, he slid his fingers along her ass crack, gently stroking her, pausing to scratch and tickle her anus. He couldn't quite reach her labia and she felt his arm press against her as he stretched for her pussy, and she responded by shuffling back a little more. As her mouth engulfed him, his fingers slid into her and he was gratified to find her wet and receptive.

She seemed to be an adept cocksuker, or at least as practiced as the whores he had frequented, and he very much enjoyed the sensations she imparted to him, but he was as equally aroused by the feel of his fingers slipping in and out of her silken quim. He had always been turned on by making a woman orgasm with his fingers and thumb, something the street whores would rarely allow. He was delighted, knowing she is a mum, to find her both right and now increasingly wet. He moved his fingers faster, pushing the ball of his thumb against her anus as he did. He could feel her body react, sensed her pushing back on his fingers. He wanted her to cum while he was in her mouth, and quickly, before he himself started to feel the urge.
 
"Well, sweet Alice, what you are doing now feels pretty fantastic, and all I really want to do is make love to you and... and hopefully make you feel fantastic to........so anything you want to do to me will make me feel fantastic"

Alice would have expected Harrison's reaction from some guy she'd been dating and finally fucking. But this man was paying her for her sexual services, and although it was nice to see him leaving the ball of control in her court, it still made her a bit uncomfortable.

Even though she was happy that Harrison was leaving the next step to her, it concerned her. He was paying her, so ... if what she did didn't satisfy him, she wouldn't have been doing her job. And if she didn't do her job, did she still get paid? It was like going to work and having the boss tell the workers Do what ever you want today, and if I like it, you'll get paid on your way out.

And then, of course, Harrison did take control. He reached up to Alice's head and -- while doing so gently -- basically directed her to suck his cock. She'd been planning on doing so anyway, but it bothered her that with one breath he'd told her Do whatever and the next he countered with Blow me.

Alice lowered her mouth to Harrison's erection without hesitation, shrugging off the thoughts clouding her brain. She was good at this, and many lovers had told her so after she left them gasping for breath. She used her mouth on his upper inches, sometimes taking his shaft into her mouth, other times running her lips up and down one side, then the other. One hand grasped low on his shaft, tightly, occasionally rising higher to catch a bit of her deposited saliva to lube him up. The second hand sometimes fondled his balls, other times caressed the inside of her thighs or his abs.

Harrison wanted to touch Alice as well, and he reached around to her ass, pulling her more forward on the bed. She flinched a bit when his fingers contacted her anus. She tried to be inconspicuous about pulling the crack of her ass away from him.

Anal was something Alice just didn't do. It was something a long time boyfriend had pressured her into once upon a time, and the man had been too rough, pushing her away from ever wanting to do it again.

Harrison found her pussy with his fingers after she shifted closer to his head. It felt good, and she moaned despite having his cock three inches deep in her mouth. She remembered what he'd said about wanting to make her feel good, too, and shifted herself yet again to allow him to sink his fingers into.

As she sped her bobbing about his cock, her moans from the pleasure Harrison was affording her increased. He knew how to touch a woman, that was for certain. His wet fingers would occasionally withdraw from inside of her and rubbed against her clit, causing her to tense up at the shot of intense pleasure

But he was also beginning to play with her anus more, putting force against the tight hole with his thumb. She tried to squeeze her buttocks and gently urge him away from the hole -- to send the message that that was a no no -- but he wasn't getting the communication.

She lifted her head from his groin, putting both hands to his shaft to stroke it tightly as she smiled to him and asked, "Feel good."

She turned her ass away from him, moving to face him straight on and straddle his upper thighs as she lied, "Better position."

Alice simply didn't want Harrison thinking about going there. In place again, she bent over his groin and took his shaft into her mouth, swallowing as much of his length as she could while continuing to fondle his balls. She was working him hard and fast now, trying to drive him to cum...
 
In the most pleasant way possible, they were engaging in a battle of wills, which he was determined to win, although he was happy to let her take some minor tactical victories along the way.

He very much got her hints about her reluctance to have him penetrate her ass, and in some ways, it pleased him. It would be something to take away from her in the future, and he smiled when he thought about how much that might cost him. He felt the immediate loss when she moved and took her ass and cunt away from his exploring fingers. He knew what she was doing, removing herself from his touch and trying to make him cum as quickly as possible.

He reached down and touched her cheek "hey Alice" he said quietly "this is not a race...........if you remember, when we first met, I said I wanted to spend some time with you" and he emphasised the word time "If I had wanted a quick blowjob, I would have had one in the carpark behind McDonalds for thirty bucks."

He gently pushes her head up and away from his cock, as much as he was enjoying her performance, there were other parts of her he would enjoy more. Getting blown while she bobbed up and down on him while he laid back was her in control, getting blown while he face fucked her on her knees while pulling her hair was him in control. Semantics perhaps, she would still end up with a throat full of cum, but at this stage of their relationship, semantics were important.

"what happened to my cowgirl" he said, smiling, hoping to break the tension that seemed to be building between them. "As you can see, your trusty steed awaits, all I need now is a pretty girl in the saddle"

He finds her hands and tugs on them gently, encouraging her to climb on top of him, to impale herself on him, to bring her breasts and clit within his reach, enabling him to push her towards the precipice of pleasure. Despite what he had said earlier, it was indeed a race, he wanted her to cum before he did, wanted her to surrender a little of herself, to acknowledge that he could pleasure her.

He wanted it to be so, so that the next time she called him, there would exist some confusion in her mind - was she calling him to make money, or because she wanted what he could give her.

She lowers her eyes and begins to move, seemingly reluctant to finally have him inside her.
 
"Hey Alice ... this is not a race.."

She smiled, then chuckled a bit embarrassed. She had, indeed, been trying to get him off in a timely manner. It wasn't necessarily to get the night over and done, even though she actually wished it already was. It had been more to overwhelm Harrison's mind with pleasure so that he wouldn't be thinking about what was happening between them so much. His thinking might lead to her having to do something she didn't want to do with him.

"What happened to my cowgirl..."

Again she chuckled as he helped her up his body, from above his thighs to above his eager cock. Alice reached a hand between her thighs to grasp his shaft, positioning it at her wetness. As she played it against her pussy, lubricating it while simultaneously trying to relax the muscles keeping her closed to him, Alice looked into Harrison's face and laughed yet again.

"It's, um ... it's been a while ... really."

She lowered her weight a bit, pressing the head of his thick erection against her. She grimaced, saying to herself, Jesus, it HAS been a while, hasn't it? She lifted her weight again and played his cock against her pussy, incidentally brushing her clit a couple of times. Each time, she drew a sharp breath at the sensation that shot through her.

She looked down at Harrison, her lips parted at the long missing feeling. Her clit had always been super sensitive, more so than most women with whom she'd had quiet, graphic conversations about such things. Alice was afraid of letting her own pleasure get in the way of Harrison's, so she moved her position -- and that of his cock -- to put her back squarely at her hole.

She lowered again, and this time ... with a deeply drawn and held breath ... a quick shutter that ran through her body ... and, as she lowered upon him, an erratic release of air that was the result of heavenly pain, she began to ever so slowly take her client's cock ... all the way ... deep ... into her ... yearning ... pussy.
 
As her body enveloped him, he concentrated on every sensation she gave him, engraving it on his memory, as if he might have to sit a quiz on it later. He closed his eyes and focused his entire being on his cock sliding into her cunt.

She was, in a word, delightful. He had been with so many whores that he had developed a theory that he would be able to identify them by the shape and feel of their vaginal canals. But none of them were like her, as tight as a virgin, wet and sleek and oh so hungry. He opened his eyes in time to see the last inch of his shaft disappear inside her and her slickly wet labia nestle down into his light brown pubic curls. She immediately began to rock back and forth on him and he reached out and gently held her hips.

He knew he wouldn't last, she would get her wish of a quick orgasm> He thought about offering to let her stay the night, perhaps even for an additional few hundred dollars, but that wasn't part of the plan. It was going to be sex and payment, leave her wondering, perhaps even wanting. He certainly didn't want her to start thinking like a girlfriend. He wanted her to be absolutely certain that they were customer and prostitute, at least for a little while yet.

So soon it would be over, he could feel the warmth in his balls as his support crew started to get ready for the big show. At least, he thought, I can make her cum with me, give her a little something to take home. He looked up at her as he took his hands away from her hips, smiling. His left hand reached for her breast, cupping it and rasping his thumb across an already stiff nipple. His right hand dropped to the point where their bodies meet, and he pushes his thumb into the top of her pussy, grinding it against her clit.

"Cum with me Alice" he says imploringly
 
It seems that dear sweet Alice cannot continue with our little story.

If you have read this far, then I thank you for doing so.

If you think you might like to continue this story with me, you know where to find me.

Best wishes to all.

David
 
Back
Top