"Trolls, Elves, and Other Horny Creatures" (closed)

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,659
"Trolls, Elves, and Other Horny Creatures"

(closed)​

The scream came from deep within the Black Forest, sending chills up the spines of the two Human drovers herding their lambs near the woods edge. It wasn't a Human scream, of course. Humans did not venture into the Black Forest. Or, at least, none that did had ever come out.

Some said that the Forest was home to trolls, elves, and other such mythical creatures. Occasionally, villagers would claim to have seen creatures with pointy ears, long tails, wide wings, glowing eyes, or other such non-human features. But there had never been any hard evidence. Never had there been found skulls with horns or ten foot tall skeletons. There had been amazing foot and hoof prints found in the mud along the streams leaving the Forest that had been neither human nor normal animal, but those had always been discounted as the play of imaginative villages having fun with their neighbors.

And then there had been the stories about the Witch! It was she -- or the legend of she -- who was been most responsible for Humans staying away from the Black Forest and, in particular, Death Mountain, which sat at the woods' center.

But, of course, none of these tales were true.

Right...?



All of those kneeling before Julianna cringed as she raised a hand before her and curled her fingers inward. They all knew what was about to happen. And simultaneously, within each of their panicking minds, they all conjured their own variations of one core thought: Please, not me!

Between those long, thin fingers, a ball of energy began to form. It appeared almost as if a ball of flame, only white in color with what seemed like the skull of a long dead creature dancing within it.

"Where is my offering?" she asked.

Despite speaking the words in a soft, calm voice, those in attendance -- her minions -- perceived it as a booming, ear piercing sound that echoed off the rocky cavern walls and sunk deep down into their very being. She closed her eyes and slowly drew a deep breath, causing her firm, bountiful breasts to rise noticeably to those horrified servants unfortunate enough to be kneeling nearest her.

When she opened her eyes again, they seemed to glow as much as the ball of energy still building within her grasp. Her voice boomed again, "You have failed me once again!"

Suddenly, Julianna shoved her arm out forward, palm to the hundreds of trolls, ogres, and other fantastical creatures. The ball of energy shot from her grasp, flying through the air, leaving a stream of particles behind it as if a comet streaking through the heavens.

Near the far wall of the mountain cavern, it struck the chest of a Small Giant, exploding with the sound of breaking glass. The nearly ten foot tall creature wailed in pain as its chest exploded, sending shards of ice -- once flesh, bone, and organs -- all about the creatures surrounding it. It collapsed, dead before it hit the ground.

As the rest of her minions first reacted in terror at the horrific killing, then sighed in relief at the fact that it was they who had been randomly murdered, Julianna ordered, "Now ... get out there ... and fuck something."

The hundreds of creatures scattered about in every direction, trampling one another in many cases, eager to reach one of the two dozen tunnels that exited Death Mountain and emerged in the Black Forest surrounding it. They rushed out into the woods searching for any creature -- Elf, Dwarf, Pixie, Nymph, even Human (though those were only thought to be make believe) -- into which they could ram their cocks...

...for the offering of which their Witch Mistress Julianna had spoken was a magical energy that she and she alone could sense, absorb, and utilize. And the source of that wonderful power you ask...? Why, fucking, of course. More specifically, the rape of good creatures by bad creatures.

As Julianna ascended with ease and inhuman speed the thousand and one steps that took her up through the hollow Death Mountain to the cave opening from which she could look out upon the Black Forest, she smiled at the knowledge that she had plenty of bad creatures under her thumb.

She closed her eyes again, drew a deep, sensing breath again, and waited to sense her troops at work. Fuck, my children ... fuck to your -- to MY -- hearts content.
 
Last edited:
It was a beautiful night as Nutmeg wandered between the trees, her hands stroking over the ancient gnarled branches and twisted roots. The sky was clear and filled with a thousands glittering jewels and the water in the stream bubbled along crisp and clear. Somewhere in the distance owls could be heard whispering their secrets on the winds and overhead the leaves stirred to the echo of a thousands happy lovers.

None of that matter to Nutmeg though. Ever since her life partner had been sent out hunting with Clover, her best friend, Nutmeg had been left home alone, all by herself with no-one to bone her skinny little ass as hard as a stampeding warthog. Her pussy was so wet and desperate for attention she'd wandered into the woods to find herself a good, thick, smooth branch or even a large mushroom to stuff it with.

Unfortunately for her the elves had long ago made a pact with the wood folk promising not to harm the trees, and so all the trees growing around their sheltered city were ancient and, more importantly, gnarled beyond use. As she grew closer to the borders of the elf lands Nutmeg gazed out into the valley below, where only young, supple, and above all smooth and straight, trees grew.

Her only problem was that she was forbidden from stepping past the mystically blessed waystones which kept all the monsters, beasts and humans away. If she stepped over them she'd be endangering not only herself but possibly the entire town, maybe even the entire elf nation, should she be caught. For several minutes she simply stood there, gazing down into the valley of perfect dildos, before her decision was made.

Practically leaping over the stones she bolted down the hillside, heading for a grove of likely looking trees nestled beside a crystal clear pool. Almost as soon as she stepped into the glade she spotted a low hanging branch at least two inches thick and longer than her arm. It was drooping low and as she peered up at it she could see the wood had been broken close to the trunk, possibly during a recent storm.

"Oh please Mr Tree," She asked politely. "Please may I have your broken branch?"

For several minutes nothing stirred, until finally, with a rustle of leaves the knots and furrows seemed to shift on the trunk and a face appeared on the tree. "And what could such a polite young elf need by broken branch for?" The tree asked in a deep, stern voice which reminded her of her father.

"I'm going to fuck myself with it!" She declared proudly, knowing that to the creatures of the mystical forest sex was just another aspect of life, and nothing to be ashamed of.

With a deep, resounding laugh the tree smiled at Nutmeg and seemed to be looking her up and own as it answered. "You may have my broken branch, but there will be a price." At first Nutmeg was scared, deals with forest creatures rarely went well for those making them, but as she listened to the tree continue her mood lightened. "Your first fucking must be done here, in front of me."

"Sure thing!" Nutmeg replied happily, her pussy so damp and clit throbbing so hard she'd planned on fucking herself right away anyways. Reaching up she quickly grabbed hold of the branch with both hands and with a quick tug she pulled it down. "Sorry," She said to the tree meekly as she heard its brief groan of pain.

"Its not a problem," The tree replied as it watched the young elf quickly pull off her leaf-woven dress and fling it onto the ground. Her bountiful body with pale green skin was a feast for the trees old eyes and he couldn't have turned his attention away if he'd wanted to as the elf turned around, dropped to her knees and lifted her butt up in front of him.

"Ahh, that... so... good..." Nutmeg sighed as she plunged the branch as deeply as she could into her sopping wet cunt and started to slowly pump it in and out of herself. "Just... what... I... needed."

All around the grove the other trees were turning their attentions to the young elf, their eyes watching carefully as she slowly brought herself closer to her release. Not a one of them spotted the ominous dark shape moving between their trunks, its own eyes watching the elf with far less appealing thoughts running through its head.
 
Last edited:
Ung heard the snap of the branch, and -- while not the brightest creature in the woods -- only had to rely on his basic instincts to know that it was not a natural sound. He ceased his casual, bipedal trek through the Black Forest, dropped to all fours, and craned his head this way and that, turning his ears fore and aft.

That was when he heard a sound he'd only heard once in his life: Elven speech. His eyes widened with shock. Then, his mouth fell open with hunger.

He took off again, first on two feet, then -- much faster -- on all four, and burst from the overgrowth into a small clearing to find the Elf also on all fours ... with a look of pained pleasure.

He didn't understand that she was pleasuring herself. He only knew that using her body, he intended to pleasure himself and, in extension, provide his Witch Mistress with the magical power she needed. He rushed her on all fours and leaped through the air at her.
 
Suddenly, just as Nutmeg was approaching her orgasm, the moonlight was blotted out. Glancing around she saw the troll bearing down on her and her first reaction was to scream, but considering that she'd already been doing that for the last few minutes and no-one had come to see what was wrong she quickly thought again.

Pulling the branch out of her dripping cunt She tried to swing it around, bearing it as a weapon against the troll, but as she did she caught sight of the magnificent 'branch' the troll was carrying between his own legs and for a moment she was stunned, unable to move.
 
Ung slammed into the Elf with all his weight, which was easily three times that of Nutmeg. His forward motion barely phased him, but it sent her flying back across the grass of the meadow and into the undergrowth...


When she came to, she was in the ruins of an ancient temple, shackled at the wrists to a large marble block that had once been part of a column. Ung had been patiently waiting for Nutmeg to regain consciousness. Well, maybe not so patiently, as he'd been stroking his cock in both massive, clawed hands to ensure that it was ready when she was.

Seeing her open her eyes, his mouth opened in a giant, please grin. His rough, foot long tongue hung out, saliva dripping from it like sap from the Magic Maple. His entire body began trembling with excitement as he began pacing around her, ogling the good creature's features as she slowly gained her bearings and rose to her feet, only to find herself secured in place.

A male of the Elven race would have seen Nutmeg as an erotic, exotic example of his species: well rounded, well stacked. But to a Troll like Ung, the female was just a warm, wet hole in which to ram his big, hairy cock for the pleasure of his Mistress.

Oh, sure, he would feel pleasure, too, he assumed. And assumed was the right word, as he'd never fucked an Elf before. They weren't supposed to be in this portion of the Black Forest. Why? Duh!

He circled around the Elf six or seven times on all fours, then moved to stand directly before her. He grasped the leash that led to the collar about her neck, jerking at it to ensure that she understood he was in control. She spoke to him -- at him really -- but he didn't understand a word she was saying. First, he didn't understand Elven; and second, even if he did, he likely wouldn't have had the intelligence to comprehend her words anyway.

He walked out around her on just his rear feet, pulling the leash tightly. She was nearly choked to death as the leash pulled her head one way and the wrist shackles kept her grounded. He moved behind her and, seeing her dripping pussy glistening in the moonlight, lifted his head toward the heavens and gave out a scream that send birds and bugs alike scattering into the four winds.

Then, as his 18 inch long, 4 inch diameter cock curled upwards in an arch for service, he slammed it at her wet hole!
 
Her head was still groggy from the blow she'd suffered as Nutmeg glanced around the ruins, her blurred vision taking in the details as best she could. It almost looked like one of the ancient elven halls, long ago abandoned by her people as they'd retreated from the oncoming waves of dark and foul creatures which now held dominion over this part of the forest. As she looked up she could see one of the ancient statues looking down on her, the Moon Goddess in all her beauty, and for a moment Nutmeg felt shame as the breeze blew against her damp and throbbing pussy.

A sound behind her made the young elf turn and she saw the massive troll moving around her, crawling on all fours as he sniffed at the air smiling. Turning away she tried to hide her face from him, knowing the beast would be able to scent her essence in the air as her juices dribbled down her thigh. The branch had felt good inside her, but denied her release she was still as horny as she'd been before jumping the border, and unless she got some satisfaction soon she felt like it'd drive her mad.

As the monster yanked her up by the chain around her neck, Nutmeg could feel its wretched breath blowing down over her chest, causing her nipples to perk up. She was disgusted with herself, but at the same time, feeling the beast's cockhead grazing over her belly, she was also excited.

"Please, I'll do anything you want. Anything." She said to him, her voice begging, "But whatever you do, please don't fuck my ass. You know, round the back? My behind? I don't think I could bear it if you tried to fuck me there. You know, in the ass?" She tried not to hear the hopeful optimism in her voice as she pleaded with him, or feel her tight little butthole clench at the thought of being filled with his massive, hard cock.

Her words choked in her throat as the beast yanked her chain hard, stretching out her body between her bound wrist and tight collar, and as she heard the howling call echoing in the air she felt an excited shiver run down her spine. This was really about to happen, and her pussy was throbbing with anticipation.
 
The little Elf was sopping wet and leaking fluids down the insides of both thighs as he rammed the head of his massive cock at her pussy. Nutmeg's eager hole gave way only to the slightest bit of Ung's tip, causing him to growl with anger. He jerked back at the collar, causing her back to arch more, presenting her to him better.

But it did little to assist his intrusion. She was simply too tight to take his girth. He pulled his groin back, dropped to support his upper weight on one massive, clawed hand, and wrapped the other around her thighs just below her waist.

Nutmeg's pussy was right before Ung's eyes. It seemed so inviting, so ... why wasn't it letting her in. His simple, animalistic mind simple could grasp the concept that the relatively tiny Elf wasn't built to take a Troll's cock inside her.

She looked wet enough -- lubed enough -- to allow him inside, but if she was like female Troll's she might need help in that department from Ung. So, after sloshing his tongue around inside his mouth to create a flood of saliva, the Troll lapped its full 12 inch length from the front of her crack to the back of it.

His eyes opened wide with pleased shock! She tasted as sweet as the dripping sap of the Magic Maples. It was incredible! He lowered his long tongue and -- with the manipulative abilities of a Mouse Monkey's prehensile tail -- began licking all about Nutmeg's pussy ... first lapping her fluids from her soft fold ... then cleaning off her thighs ... then returning to her hole to delve into it ... an inch ... two ... six ... the tip of the tongue moving all about inside her.

The rough surface collected her juices greedily, delivered them to his mouth, and shot inside her again for more.

He was so entranced with the delicious taste that he was totally unaware of the effect his eating was having on the little Elf...
 
Nutmeg was disappointed at first, the troll's big, thick cock pressing against her pussy as if to tease her with anticipation, but when she heard the troll growling with frustration she realised it wasn't foreplay at all, but a real problem. It was true that she'd never tried fucking anything as large as the troll's mighty prick, a log at least three times bigger than the largest branch she'd ever slid into her tight little snatch, but she was sure her well-trained muscles should've been able to accommodate it.

Hauled up into the air she could feel the troll's breath against her crotch as it seemed to be examining her. For a moment she blushed as he gazed so intently at her well-groomed and glistening lips. The smoothness of her opening was a beauty, she was certain, but no-one had ever paid such close attention to it before.

The moment passed quickly as the troll's tongue suddenly lashed out and began to lick its way over her lips. The roughness and heat of it was almost painful at first, but as the troll began to pay more attention, working the powerful and dexterous muscle over, around and into her Nutmeg felt her entire body begin to melt. This was far better than any tree branch, the moving mass swirling inside her, stretching her open as it burrowed deeper.

Throwing her head back Nutmeg began to pant loudly, her orgasm rushing towards her under the troll's rough treatment of her twat. "Oh yes, harder, HARDER!" She called out as her hips ground themselves against the troll's hideous face.
 
"Fuck, my children ... fuck!" Julianna spoke softly from the cavern opening overlook at the peak of Death Mountain. Only she could hear her words, but through the Black Forest -- deep in their evil souls -- her minions could feel their Mistress's command pushing them forward.

The evil queen reached her hands to breasts, groping the firm orbs through the gown made of Dragon's Flesh. The millennium old hide from which she drew her basic powers instantly warmed at her touch, stimulating her nipples and causing her to draw a deep breath of pleasure. She caressed her hands downward, over her firm belly and shapely waist and hips until one found its way to and between the meeting of her thighs.

It felt good to touch herself in this way, but Julianna knew that this self-satisfaction could only reach climax after her minions found victims upon which to force themselves. The queen's euphoria would only come from the sexual energy -- the fear, panic, and horror -- released during the rape of those retched Dwarves and Nymphs and Pixies and--

Julianna's eyes widen suddenly and her hands pulled from her body.

What's this...? An ... an Elf...?

Julianna hadn't expected her minions to find victims for a few more hours. Even the fastest traveling Trolls and Orcs wouldn't reach the border until almost sunrise. And yet ... she could sense ... yes ... one of her minion ... a Troll ... a Troll named Ung ... he had already discovered an Elf ... deep in the Black Forest ... far beyond the blessed waystones...

This should have been a wonderful thing for Julianna. The troll wouldn't just penetrate this little Elf: he would ravage the dreaded creature. Julianna had often gained her greatest energy from such couplings, from the Trolls and their massive cocks practically ripping open the tiny pussies of the ugly little Wood Elves.

But ... that act of savage rape wasn't what Julianna was sensing. The Elf was screaming, yes ... but ... she wasn't screaming in horror and pain ... she was screaming in ... in wanton ecstasy! She was...

No... NO! THIS CAN'T BE!! Julianna could hear her mind screaming.

The Elf was ... enjoying herself.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....!" Julianna screamed at the top her lungs, her voice carrying out over the Black Forest like a volcanic explosion.



Down in the ruins, Ung had his tongue deep inside Nutmeg's pussy, lapping up her sweet juices as she begged him to stop...

"Oh yes, harder, HARDER!"

...or so he thought. His simple, animalistic mind was filled with joy: not only was he enjoying a sweet meal, but he was making this ugly little creature cry out in terror at this horrific thing he was doing to her.

And then, he heard it...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....!"

It was the voice of his Mistress the Queen, and ... and just as a Mother Greep mysteriously knew which of the thousand identical hatchlings feeding on a pile of Big Giant dung was her own offspring, Ung somehow knew that Julianna's demand was for him and him alone.

He whipped his tongue out from inside the Elf's pussy, quickly lapping from his cheeks and chin all of her that had leaked out upon him, then waited. He knew it was coming. And sure enough, a moment later he heard, felt, and sensed both his mistress's command, "Fuck that little green bitch, you moron!"

Ung wasn't sure why the queen was so upset. After all, he'd had Nutmeg screaming and trembling and twitching madly in fright and horror ... hadn't he? But, obviously, he'd been doing something wrong by waggling his tongue about her labia and clit and deep inside her, so...

He rose back up to his back legs again, positioned the tip of his massive cock at her now more relaxed hole ... and rammed it inward!
 
She was almost there, her orgasm tantalisingly close as the troll suddenly pulled his mouth away leaving Nutmeg teetering on the brink. Glancing back over her shoulder the elf girl saw the troll standing behind her as if listening to something in the wind. She hoped he hadn't heard anything which would interrupt their copulation and was about to reach out for his thick, throbbing cock when the beast suddenly turned back towards her, hands grabbing her hips tightly as he thrust his shaft into her.

For a fleeting moment Nutmeg was worried he wouldn't be able to fit inside her again, but with her crotch now soaked with not only the troll saliva but her own freely flowing juices the cock slowly pushed its way deeper into her, stretching her tight little hole wider with each inch. It was all she could do not to feint as she felt the pleasure building and before even a third of the beast's mighty tool was inside her Nutmeg's body exploded from inside.

The orgasm left her feeling dizzy as it burnt through her, her body shaking uncontrollably as the monster kept pushing himself into her. Wave after wave washed through her with each inch further into her the beast pushed himself and Nutmeg wanted to beg him to move faster but the only thing which came out of her mouth was a breathless gurgle of pure pleasure.
 
Ung had rammed but just a few inches of his cock into the screaming creature before it screamed out in what he interpreted to be horrific pain. Her entire body began shaking from deep within, causing the Troll to part his lips wide and bare his fang-like teeth in what to him was a grin of delight.

He shoved more of his length into Nutmeg, causing her to scream in actual pain, then rapidly ran it in and out of her at that depth until yet again, a wave of pleasure rushed through her and left the Troll thinking that, once again, he'd caused her more pain.

Then he heard it again deep in his soul: "NOOOOOOOOOO...!"

Ung knew it was his mistress, angry yet again, but he didn't understand what he was doing wrong. The little Elf was screaming in horrific pain ... wasn't she? That seemed obvious to his simple mind. She was totally under his command and screaming out again and again. What's wrong, Mistress, he thought, not knowing that while he could hear Julianna's thoughts, Julianna could only sense his actions and the horror he was causing ... or not causing, as was the case.

Nutmeg had lost control of her body now as wave after wave of orgasm flooded over her. Her knees had buckled beneath her; her arms were twitching in the air above the lashing stone. If Ung's mind had been able to consider anything but the obvious unhappiness of his Mistress, he would have noticed the comparison between the overheating little Elf dangling by her pussy upon his branch of a cock and a Water Rat burning over a roaring camp fire with a roasting stick rammed up its ass.

Ung was confused and becoming even more confused at the simultaneous sounds of Nutmeg's terror filling his ears, which told him he was doing good, and the sounds of his Mistress's anger filling his soul, which told him he'd soon be cooking over a fire himself. Unsure of what to do, he simply continued onward: he rammed another inch of his shaft into the little Elf, hearing her scream in agony, fucked her hard until she was again twitching upon his branch, then rammed another inch inward and repeated.

Just about the time he reached bottom and knew there was no further to go, Ung's own body exploded with ecstasy. His cock jerked within the little Elf, erupting and filling her tiny space with a fistful of his seed. More twitches came, but Nutmeg was full to capacity. Ung's cum exploded from her, squirting out from about his shaft and splashing upon his thighs, her thighs, the ground, even the Night Voles which had been attracted by the screams and were sure there would soon be a dead body upon which to feed.

As thick jism splashed upon the little rodents, they scattered to the underbrush again, confused. They weren't the only ones confused, though. After the minute or two or ten of euphoria rushing through Ung finally subsided, his overwhelmed mind was again flooded with Julianna's fury...



The evil witch was nearly to the bottom of her Death Mountain abode by the time the ignorant Troll was again sensing her anger. How can he not understand that he is causing this Elf more pleasure than pain? she thought as she headed for the stables. Oh, yes ... I forgot ... he's a fucking Troll!

She surged into the stables, knocking aside several of her Minions as if not having even seen them ... which, of course, she hadn't because they were just Minions. She found her mount saddled and waiting, and leaped into the saddle. She didn't need to kick it in its sides or command it forward: Grimm was always rearing to get out into the world and do his Mistress's bidding!

This must stop, Julianna's brain was screaming to her. Make this stop!
 
Nutmeg bit her lip hard as her body shook and shivered with the waves of passion overwhelming her. She'd never dreamt sex could feel like this, so sordid and fierce, all her previous lovers had been kind and gentle and while their tender touches had given her pleasure they now seemed like the flickering of a single candle compared to the violent fury of the inferno burning in her loins.

As the troll pulled his cock out of her amidst a wave of thick, creamy jism she felt her body quivering with delight. She wanted more, needed more and rolling over she quickly reached out and took hold of the withering shaft of meat with both hands. Lifting it to her lips she began to run her tongue over the tip, licking and sucking at it as she let the remnants of the beast's explosive release dribble into her mouth.

She was so busy sucking on the trolls cock she didn't even realise the dark clouds were rolling across the sky overhead, spreading from the distant mountains to block out the stars one-by-one. The troll could feel something was wrong though, and knew his Mistress was on her way.
 
Ung was thoroughly confused. He'd raped the little Elf with such ferocity, causing her to scream out in what he'd interpreted as horrific pain, and yet he could feel his Mistress's anger deep in his soul and ... and...

She's coming! his brain warned him. His instincts told Ung that Julianna was on her way ... on her way here ... to him! He was in trouble, he knew that. He just didn't understand why.

He looked about the forest in panic, looking for a place to hide, truly believing that if he could just find a big rock or tree trunk to hunker down behind, he would be safe. And then, just as he thought he found a suitable place -- one of the Temple ruin's toppled granite columns -- he felt ... oh ... what a feeling.

Ung looked down to his groin and found the little Elf grasping the slowly softening monster between his legs, stroking it, licking it clean of the thick goo that covered it. He didn't understand why the little creature he'd just tortured would be doing this to him, but as she did, his simple mind was screaming inside, Don't stop! Don't stop!

His cock hardened quickly again, causing his bigger head up above to totally forget that in a few minutes it might now longer be above and might instead be below, as in laying on the ground, detached. The pleasure the little Elf was causing him was to that point an undiscovered heaven. Female Trolls didn't do this to their males, of course: sex between Trolls was solely a reproductive activity, and -- unlike the unbelievable fuck Ung had just enjoyed with Nutmeg -- sex between Trolls was ... well ... unsatisfying and unenergetic were two words to describe it.

What the little green creature was doing to the big brown monster was causing a pleasure like nothing Ung had ever experienced, and it wasn't long before that feeling was announcing itself...



Julianna's mount headed toward a high hedge row and leaped high into the air. The powerful beast soared twenty feet into the air, finally slamming its great hooves to the ground almost a hundred feet from where it had taken its last gallop. It slid to a stop just yards from Temple Ruins...

...just in time for the Witch to hear Ung howl into the night as his cock erupted and bathed the ugly little green Elf with its discharged...
 
Back
Top