GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Wolfman!

Hi :)

Hi to all

Mood: pretty damn good fighting mood :D

Music: Rockers By Choice Nedtur

I am in a mood for some political old school hip hop. And that is what Rockers By Choice is/was. So to those who thinks I am a racist, or a xenophobe.. fuck them !

Here is another of their songs Rockers By Choice Opråb Til Det Danske Folk You can always search for the lyrics, and then you can use google translate to check out the lyrics. Cause RBC were/are against racism and so am I ! ! !

So I am in a pretty good mood :)

I never see these in the ladies section:
tumblr_llk988w7Np1qak0qdo1_500.jpg

Quote of the Day

"It is the still, small voice that the soul heeds, not the deafening blasts of doom."

- William Dean Howells

Just poppin' in to say "Hi"....haven't dropped in for a loooong time. Hope all's well as can be, Gia....:cattail:

thank you hon, I am hanging in there. This place is really slow if it were'nt for Diz it remain submerged. I hope all is well with you as well my dear.:kiss::rose:

Check-in, check-out

Mood: Sleepy

Music: Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me

Wearing: Mah jammies!

Sitting around, waiting to find out how our morning will shape up. Probably driving the mate down to Calgary, so I'll be MIA through the weekend.

... I feel like there should be more, but I'm probably just too tired to think of it.

Discussion scenario: Pretend the rapture is decided by lottery. Your name comes up, but no one else you know has been chosen. You have 24 hours. How is your last day spent?

-diz (who admits she's not entirely sure what the rapture thing even is) :rose:

Discussion scenario: Pretend the rapture is decided by lottery. Your name comes up, but no one else you know has been chosen. You have 24 hours. How is your last day spent?

I would shave my arms, my legs, my face...everything. I'd pluck my eyebrows, and put on some make-up. I'd pick out an outfit that flattered my figure as best as I could find, put on my sexiest shoes, and finally do it. Go out in public full fem, and complete confidence.

Then I'd find myself a man to make love to me until the end.

I would shave my arms, my legs, my face...everything. I'd pluck my eyebrows, and put on some make-up. I'd pick out an outfit that flattered my figure as best as I could find, put on my sexiest shoes, and finally do it. Go out in public full fem, and complete confidence.

Then I'd find myself a man to make love to me until the end.

I think; to the extent of being truthful.....that's a great plan. Take down the facades and be who you are!

:cattail:

I think; to the extent of being truthful.....that's a great plan. Take down the facades and be who you are!

:cattail:

Thanks blade!

*hugs*

:)

It's easy to say "live every day like it's your last", but if you were really confronted with the knowledge that it really is, your last day, I think it would be much easier to truly 'live', because you wouldn't have to live with the constant "what-ifs" and second guesses...

Great topic!

Thanks blade!

*hugs*

:)

It's easy to say "live every day like it's your last", but if you were really confronted with the knowledge that it really is, your last day, I think it would be much easier to truly 'live', because you wouldn't have to live with the constant "what-ifs" and second guesses...

Great topic!

Yep. With me, it goes far beyond my own fear of uncertainty....I don't want to cause my loved ones any pain over my......persuasions.

*Peeks in quietly and waves...*

Hi, Gigi!! :) Just stopped by to say hello... Hope all is well for you...

Has the last month been rough on anyone else, or was it just my own stars that were misaligned? :( I still feel like I'm trying to catch my breath.

-diz

Has the last month been rough on anyone else, or was it just my own stars that were misaligned? :( I still feel like I'm trying to catch my breath.

-diz

No it has been horrible for me too. I thought that I could chill and relax on vacation but it is constantly raining and bad stuff has been happening:(

No it has been horrible for me too. I thought that I could chill and relax on vacation but it is constantly raining and bad stuff has been happening:(

Same here. I'm afraid to think the stress might finally be subsiding. Every time I've said it is, something else happens. Bah. What can you do but keep doing, right?

Same here. I'm afraid to think the stress might finally be subsiding. Every time I've said it is, something else happens. Bah. What can you do but keep doing, right?

Yeah lets hope the Mercury retrograde will pass...or did it already? Its June, its always a bad month because people are trying to finish stuff and move on...

Yeah lets hope the Mercury retrograde will pass...or did it already? Its June, its always a bad month because people are trying to finish stuff and move on...

Very true. Here's looking forward to better things!

-diz :rose:

It's been sooo hot here in Texas. Over a hundred degrees every day. Been feeling so sluggish, like I never get enough sleep.

It's been sooo hot here in Texas. Over a hundred degrees every day. Been feeling so sluggish, like I never get enough sleep.

It's cool and rainy here. If we split the difference, it might actually be bearable! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back