Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm

Hey there lovebugs!!

I fixed the link from my Friday night pic. I think it's working again now, thanks for letting me know.

Here are a couple more random pics, including a glimpse of my supershy rear
Random 6
Random 7

Keep on pushing toward Friday everyone!

Crawling up behind you (the second pic) cuddling you from behind -- hmmm there seams to be something poking you!!!! See what you do to us!!!

Hey there lovebugs!!

I fixed the link from my Friday night pic. I think it's working again now, thanks for letting me know.

Here are a couple more random pics, including a glimpse of my supershy rear
Random 6
Random 7

Keep on pushing toward Friday everyone!

Love these, just thinking about what is there we can't see gives me an instant erection. Now what are you gonna do about that?? I currently have no where to put it! :D

You are looking great in all the new photos. Glad to see you have the time to arouse us. If there was only something I could do for you in return? Hmmmm..............:devil:

OK, I am back at it....picture series, that is. Over the last year, I have fallen in :heart::heart::heart: with bras, panties and dresses. Here's a series that has all 3...oh, and some thigh-highs, just for good measure.

The little polka-dot dress series....

Have a good evening, my lovelies!

Well now, that is a LOVELY little dress! ;)

It would be impossible to stop at a 'foot' massage. Especially if you were in that LPD.
Why do you think I wore it, silly? :devil:

You might not be completely super shy based on all these pictures but you really are super cute! I love seeing all the perks and half glimpses of your face scattered through the thread.
Thank you sweet:heart:! Glad you stopped by!

It would be my honor, place your pretty little feet right up on my lap, I have the massage oil warmed and ready.
After 2 days of meetings and long flights, I am ready!

Very nice picture set. If you need assistance removing anything I a more than willing to help.
Good to know that you are ready, willing and able, my dear!

Omg!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Fishnets...matching lingerie... would love to peel those poka dots off and ravish that body!
Yes, that dress was made for sliding up over my hips and....

Oooo la la! SB likessss! Looking gorgeous as ever my dear!

Loveee the polka dot dress, the thigh highs, bra, ALL of it. Super fun and sexy! Hope you have a fantastic week dollface
Thanks babe! Always nice to see you, sexy!

Very sexy!

Your thread is always my first (and sometimes my last) stop here on Lit!
That thought is hot!

Awesome! Liking your dress, you look super hot
Thumbs up on the new av too, nothing sexier than a woman showing her bra off! lol
Why thank you!

Judging from where that hand was going, I'd say somebody was as"super horny"as they are"super shy....is there more to this series?(please say there is more....)
Mayyyyybeeeee :eek:

Crawling up behind you (the second pic) cuddling you from behind -- hmmm there seams to be something poking you!!!! See what you do to us!!!
Mmmmm, sounds like we are up for some fun!

I would certainly love to feel your breath in my ear as you whispered naughty details. Where shall we begin?
You first, dear.

Love these, just thinking about what is there we can't see gives me an instant erection. Now what are you gonna do about that?? I currently have no where to put it!

You are looking great in all the new photos. Glad to see you have the time to arouse us. If there was only something I could do for you in return? Hmmmm..............
Little ol' me? You don't say? :rolleyes:

Well now, that is a LOVELY little dress!
You are lovely to say so!

Such a sweet and beautiful lady with some gorgeous views!!!!
Awwww.... so sweet with lots of charm, indeed!

SuperShyJ9-SEXY Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you my Prince!

Mmm...I find you being knowingly dirty to be quite a turn on!!
Oh, supershy can get superdirty when she puts her mind to it. ;)

Am glad you had a great weekend.
I hope the coming weekend will be better:
Thank you!

Nice rear
Thank makes me :eek:

Beautiful
You are too good to me :kiss:

More polka dots :)

Finally, Friday! I have to admit, I am totally exhausted. One part business travel, one part the super-hot greeting I received from Mr. Shy once I got home. The latter was worth every cup of coffee today. :devil:

LPD4
LPD5
LPD_6

Have a good weekend, lovebugs!

Finally, Friday! I have to admit, I am totally exhausted. One part business travel, one part the super-hot greeting I received from Mr. Shy once I got home. The latter was worth every cup of coffee today. :devil:

LPD4
LPD5
LPD_6

That dress really does suit you - especially when there's not too much of it on you. ;)

Ya know, men are voyeurs by nature. Every once in a while we see something that REALLY turns us on! Even something seemingly rather subtle... well my dear, LPD5, is one of those things!! Thank you! My weekend is starting out to be somewhat pleasant..lol...

You look fabulous...lucky, lucky Mr. Shy.

next

LPD4
LPD5
LPD_6

Next on my shopping list: little polkadot dress and fishnet thigh highs. I may be a poor imitation, but I think hub will enjoy it (again)!

Happy weekend, hot stuff!

Next on my shopping list: little polkadot dress and fishnet thigh highs. I may be a poor imitation, but I think hub will enjoy it (again)!

Yes, please?

Thank you, Supershy for all you do directly and indirectly to bring joy to our lives.

That dress really does suit you - especially when there's not too much of it on you. ;)
Looking forward to the first warm summer day to wear it (or not)

Ya know, men are voyeurs by nature. Every once in a while we see something that REALLY turns us on! Even something seemingly rather subtle... well my dear, LPD5, is one of those things!! Thank you! My weekend is starting out to be somewhat pleasant..lol...
Why, thank you, xxromanceguy! There's lots more in this series...maybe we'll find another!

You look fabulous...lucky, lucky Mr. Shy.
Thank you! Believe you, me, *I* was the lucky one the other night! :devil:

You make me smile! *Love* it! I'm waiting with bated breath for *you* to start posting, sexy!

Yes, please?

Thank you, Supershy for all you do directly and indirectly to bring joy to our lives.
You two are so *hot*! I love it!

Good Saturday morning!

Hey there my little :heart:bugs!

It's early on a Saturday morning ~ just me and my coffee. What better time to share a couple more from the polka-dot dress series?

dress 7
dress 8
dress 9
dress 10

Hope you are all having a lovely day!

:kiss:

It's early on a Saturday morning ~ just me and my coffee. What better time to share a couple more from the polka-dot dress series?

Of corse we dont mine, you wear that dress very well. That sexy smile...that beautiful body...thanks for sharing! Need some coffee company? :kiss:

A good day that's just got even better, thanks to you. Thank you. I wish those were my fingers.

WOW...that polka dot dress series is banging. Such a tease, this thread us going to be my new hangout. You are super sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back