Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally shaking loose of my hangover..... Now it's time to wash clothes and toys :cool:

I hope everyone has a great Saturday .... I'll be here later, I have a lunch date :heart:

Everyone wish me good luck, I'm hoping to get lucky for lunch :devil:

:kiss:

Wear your red Teddy!
I will get you anything you want.

There is now a dildo in my ( way to many :devil:) collection of toys named " MIKE THE MONSTER ".... In honor of you babe! :heart:

hahaha thats such a sweet gesture :kiss: yes i'm honored to be given the honor of having a dildo named after me, the dildo that gives reguler visits to your pussy and ass...mmmmmh :heart: hope its 8.5 inches cuz thats my size :devil:

But still...I'm jealous of that dildo too and the guy you going on a date with *arms crossed across chest* HPMH :mad:

Last edited:
hahaha thats such a sweet gesture :kiss: yes i'm honored to be given the honor of having a dildo named after me, the dildo that gives reguler visits to your pussy and ass...mmmmmh :heart: hope its 8.5 inches cuz thats my size :devil:

But still...I'm jealous of that dildo too and the guy you going on a date with *arms crossed across chest* HPMH :mad:

He is getting my afternoon...... You get my nights! :kiss:

He is getting my afternoon...... You get my nights! :kiss:

Ohhh ya...my slutty Jenny is soo naughty :heart: Poor guy doesn't know that every night your body belongs to ME !! he doesn't know my cock abuses your holes all night long !!! mmmm...maybe next afternoon you can open your panties and show him my cum dripping from your gaping wet pussy, which i deposited there in the morning !!:devil::devil:

i wish to dominate you in real life...if you were here, you would have kissed normal life good bye and become my submissive !!:heart: how i would LOVE that to happen:heart: !! i would have you obey my every command! my own red haired sexy fuck toy !!:kiss::devil:

i don't think i can come here tonight. will try my best.:heart:

Last edited:
I was just reading a few pages back...... I said... ( I had drank 3/4 bottle of wine) ......... "cum fart" :D

I wish I could go out drinking with you all....... I come up with all kinds of crazy shit :)

I hope there are a lot of spent cocks out there tonight!!!!

( I can account for 2........ :cool: )

I was just reading a few pages back...... I said... ( I had drank 3/4 bottle of wine) ......... "cum fart" :D

I wish I could go out drinking with you all....... I come up with all kinds of crazy shit :)

I hope there are a lot of spent cocks out there tonight!!!!

( I can account for 2........ :cool: )

Let's open another bottle and see how spent we can get!

Good evening fancy pants :kiss:

I am still in recovery mode from the last two nights..... I'm supprised I didn't o d from teeth whitner today..... 3.5 bottles of wine in 2 days does that :eek:

Good evening fancy pants :kiss:

I am still in recovery mode from the last two nights..... I'm supprised I didn't o d from teeth whitner today..... 3.5 bottles of wine in 2 days does that :eek:

Then let's open a 4th bottle :cool:
Lay back and allow me to recover you!

Hello Jenny !!! Hope you are recovering well from all the fucking you got :p

Did you read the below post i wrote for ya ?? Did you find it hot ?? :p :devil::devil:

When are you coming on here. Wana have fun again:kiss:

Ohhh ya...my slutty Jenny is soo naughty :heart: Poor guy doesn't know that every night your body belongs to ME !! he doesn't know my cock abuses your holes all night long !!! mmmm...maybe next afternoon you can open your panties and show him my cum dripping from your gaping wet pussy, which i deposited there in the morning !!:devil:

i wish to dominate you in real life...if you were here, you would have kissed normal life good bye and become my submissive !!:heart: how i would LOVE that to happen:heart: !! i would have you obey my every command! my own red haired sexy fuck toy !!:kiss:

i don't think i can come here tonight. will try my best.:heart:

Last edited:
Good morning my lovelies :heart:

I'm off to get coffee....... See you all soon :kiss:

Nail polish time...... A little help please....... Dark silver..... Sky blue...... Pink translucent. Help me out sexies.... Which one? :)

Morning my hot men, and sexy,sexy ladies! How are you all? Hope your day is wonderful! If anyone wants to have some fun, I'll be around! Glad to see You my lovelies :catgrin:

so THIS is where it is!

I've been searching for this, wandering around various other rooms & sites trying to find something like this, sometimes with sublime success...more often than not unfulfilled by the uninteresting.

I will sit and soak in the Jacuzzi while I wait. I've been labouring hard and need to reward my straining muscles...but I am quick to distract should something pass across my field of vision...

So I've been on here for the last couple days without posting and I just have to say that this thread is probably one of the best I've ever been in. Please keep it up and maybe I'll get in on some of this action...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back