JOI via Skype

VrtlDntBlvr

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Posts
220
For those interested in the topic, the internet is bursting at the seams with Jerk Off Instruction videos. But, somewhat surprisingly, I've yet to find any where men are giving instructions. And I find the idea very hot.
If you'd be interested in giving me JOI in a couple of hours or so, send me a PM.
Have a wonderful day.
 
Oh wow, this is something I could see getting into both giving and receiving! If anyone else likes this JOI idea, add me on Skype! charlie.gehrig1
 
Nothing wrong with a little self promotional bump, as long as it's shameless, right? :D
 
I have enjoyed JOI, and JOI CEI videos. The girls never get the simulated cock stroking motion right, and, of course, they're videos, not live. Having a live Skype session with someone who can demonstrate could be fun, and fun to offer the instruction, as well.
 
I have enjoyed JOI, and JOI CEI videos. The girls never get the simulated cock stroking motion right, and, of course, they're videos, not live. Having a live Skype session with someone who can demonstrate could be fun, and fun to offer the instruction, as well.

Just messaged you....
 
I'm totally excited about this...anyone interested can message me on Skype at sweth70.

S
 
I am going to be on tomorrow morning (Thursday morning) if anyone is interested in "hanging out" on Skype... is that planning too far ahead?
 
i like to serve other men in that way... works well if you are a little submissive (willing to take instruction) and if you are just a little ashamed about what you are doing (heightens the taboo)... after a thorough questioning, i can get some men to a great cum.... best done by chat (like skype)... leaves something to the imagination...
 
just helped a friend have a nice cum by giving him instruction... so hard now...
 
just helped a 23 yo boy live out a fantasy of sucking an old man's cock in the basement of his flat... he has never sucked a cock before but wants to. I had him eat his cum for the first time, which he did willingly... i am so hard after that...
 
helped a bisexual man who has never had sex with a man, jack off though a fantasy where he was being fucked by a friend is a public bar bathroom while a waitress watched... he ate his cum after he orgasmed....
 
Would love to do this. Message me for my Skype name, willing to direct or be directed.
 
Back
Top