April Fools!

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
I was gonna resurrect the one from last year but that one specifically had 2016 in the title. Anyway, new year, new contest.

An idea or two to get started:

1. Wanting to embarrass her brother, twin/older sister sneaks viagra into lunch. After school, he comes to her with a worried expression. He says his erection has been going for four hours now and he's scared he'll have to go to the hospital.

Sis freaks and tells him to not call the the hospital...he should try to masturbate first. He grabs the phone, saying he already tried it. So sis reluctantly offers to help with his problem. After an hour or two of fucking, he finally goes back down and admits he found the pill, he just wanted to pay her back for trying to embarrass him.

2. Woman finds out boss is a new age health nut so she decides to play a prank on her. She brings some fresh ginger to work and makes a finger out of it. Boss wonders what she's doing so she says she found a new way to "detoxify" the bloodstream. Boss is ecstatic and asks how it works.

Woman plays coy but says it's quite simple. Anally inserting the ginger will flood the body with antioxidants. She claims she does it every day but will let her boss have this one. Boss puts it up he ass and of course complains about the burning...which the woman says shows it is working. Boss asks if there is anything that can speed it up....woman pulls out an egg vibrator.
 
I'm not one for April Fool jokes, so if I was to do a story, it would need to be a mild premise, like swapping identities - one twin fucks the other's bf or husband, for example. Hilarity ensues.
 
I'm not one for April Fool jokes, so if I was to do a story, it would need to be a mild premise, like swapping identities - one twin fucks the other's bf or husband, for example. Hilarity ensues.

The description of the topic for the contest is quite broad, so no need to limit yourself to pranks.
Stories (humorous or otherwise) of surprise meetings, humor, tricks, trick endings, and other themes of deception, chance, and/or misunderstandings (happy or otherwise)
 
Got one. Sorority has started to turn on their President. Wanting to take her down a peg,they wait for their mixer at the student pool and swap her bikini with a dissolving one. Only problem, they got the order wrong so only the president has a functioning swimsuit while they are all naked in the pool
 
An old mainstream trope has evildoer(s) calling in goods and services on their victim. An endless stream of pizza guys, exterminators, COD deliveries, and insurance salesmen show up on the hapless sucker's doorstep.

Let's LITeroticize that. Now it's an endless stream of strippers, hookers, dommes, dealers, pr0n producers, and the occasional accidental Adventist women's proselytizing posse. The perp(s) set this up as a joke, of course. April Fools!
 
An old mainstream trope has evildoer(s) calling in goods and services on their victim. An endless stream of pizza guys, exterminators, COD deliveries, and insurance salesmen show up on the hapless sucker's doorstep.

Let's LITeroticize that. Now it's an endless stream of strippers, hookers, dommes, dealers, pr0n producers, and the occasional accidental Adventist women's proselytizing posse. The perp(s) set this up as a joke, of course. April Fools!

or reverse it and the endless stream of hapless delivery people and trades are sent to the whorehouse or nudist colony...
 
One story idea I tried which doesn't work:

Making the reader the April Fool. They don't like it and leave 1-bombs. :(
 
One story idea I tried which doesn't work:

Making the reader the April Fool. They don't like it and leave 1-bombs. :(

so what if you made the reader as part of the collaborators who pulled off the april fool's prank?
 
so what if you made the reader as part of the collaborators who pulled off the april fool's prank?

That could end up as a second person POV and those are very difficult to write well.
 
April's sorority sisters tie her to the bed telling her that Brad, the frat boy of her dreams, will be along shortly. Except they leave her there for the morning. As she wriggles, her mind turns to erotic fantasy...
 
April's sorority sisters tie her to the bed telling her that Brad, the frat boy of her dreams, will be along shortly. Except they leave her there for the morning. As she wriggles, her mind turns to erotic fantasy...
Or the sisters, after tying and blindfolding April, bring in a ringer, not Brad. Maybe he's a slobbering luzer. She never expected Brad to smell like that...
 
Or the sisters, after tying and blindfolding April, bring in a ringer, not Brad. Maybe he's a slobbering luzer. She never expected Brad to smell like that...


Or April's Dad, or sister?
 
Or April's Dad, or sister?
I was going to suggest a Doberman but that wouldn't fly here. But while she'd tied and blinded, the Rugby team can have a go at her. Sequentially, of course -- don't want to freak her out too much.
 
I was going to suggest a Doberman but that wouldn't fly here. But while she'd tied and blinded, the Rugby team can have a go at her. Sequentially, of course -- don't want to freak her out too much.

So make it a hellhound, Scooby-Doo, or a ghost dog...
 
Room mate tells nerdy virgin that the girl of his dreams is waiting in the showers... but what does he really find there?
 
Room mate tells nerdy virgin that the girl of his dreams is waiting in the showers... but what does he really find there?
Blowup doll, or Shemale, or BBW, or Alsatian bitch in heat, or tentacle monster, or... ??
 
Someone replaces the ordinary ice cubes with ones spiked with a love potion...
 
Dorky guy or gal invents a new kind of joy buzzer. It doesn't give you a shock but if it is pressed against any part of you, you'll first get aroused and then orgasm uncontrollably.
 
you want me to say "praying mantis" dontcha?
That would be foolish, hey? Don't lose your head.

Back in the day, Romans celebrated the day by slipping a dead fish into a friend's pocket. How to modernize / eroticize this? Your buddy slips a used condom or dildo or such into your pocket. Or an invitation to an orgy that isn't quite what you'd expect, gender- or appearance-wise. (Would you party with several BBW shemales?) Or you suddenly notice you're carrying a fleshbot. Do you use it then?
 
April first is on a Saturday this year so how about this?

Roommate has a bad habit of coming home drunk and collapsing on the floor or carrying on until the crack of dawn or a noise complaint is filed. Otherwise, she's actually quite nice.

So roommates play a prank. They wait till she comes home drunk and when she passes out, they strip her and carry her to one of their beds. They climb in with just their bottoms and wait for her to wake up so they can pretend she had sex with both of them.

However, they wake up to their roommate greatly upset, believing she forced herself on them. She's so distraught they try to say that no, she offered and they agreed. Still she seems upset and says she has to make it up to them as she doubts she was any good in bed. Before they can twist the story anymore or protest, she launches at them and proceeds to kiss lick and finger them into a mind-blowing 3 way. Roommates are completely overcome with desire and give in.

When all's done, she admits she knew they were bluffing. Her roommates lay there, panting in near exhaustion and ask how she knew.

She gets up and heads over to her closet, pulling out a large strap-on.

"Because if we really fucked, you two would be too tired to put on clean panties, as I'm about to show you"
 
That would be foolish, hey? Don't lose your head.

...Or you suddenly notice you're carrying a fleshbot. Do you use it then?

or your best pal fixes you up on a blind date, which turns out to be with a sexbot... to get even, you get some...
 
Big Boy thinks he's teasing his nerdy room mate when he has his gf parade around the apartment naked. Little does BB know but roomie & gf are secretly having a thing. Not sure how this ends up with sex...
 
Back
Top