Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I have no problem being called Babygirl, its the calling someoneDaddy thats weird for me.

I think for me its easier cuz I never actually called my own dad Daddy so its like i can seperate out the idea of my real dad and some guy Im calling daddy. If i thought of it like it being my actual dad that grosses me out but the idea of being somebodys baby girl and calling him daddy seems like a whole diffrent thing.
 
I think for me its easier cuz I never actually called my own dad Daddy so its like i can seperate out the idea of my real dad and some guy Im calling daddy. If i thought of it like it being my actual dad that grosses me out but the idea of being somebodys baby girl and calling him daddy seems like a whole diffrent thing.

This is definitely the way I approach it. Actually being someone's daddy versus being called Daddy. I just like the implication of trust and power in that word.

It's hot as hell.
 
Today is a great day to stay in bed and cuddle!! Good morning daddies and girls!


thank you for teasing, daddy PA!
 
Happy friday to all the daddy's and little girls!

Hope you get to make it a naked friday!
 
I haven't been here for a while.......but I wanted to drop in and say hello to all the little girls........:kiss:......Wave to all the Daddies......;)

Hope all is well with you all.........:rolleyes:
 
Ok so plenty of you pervs like the daddy daughter thing obvously but it seems like most people want that role play to be gentle. Does anybody but me like the idea of calling a guy daddy/being called daddy during rough sex? :eek:

Please remember im talking about GROWNUPS role playing FANTASY not an actual abuse situation ok?
well mmmm of course.... especially when she is having some intense rough anal intercourse....
 
Just taking a moment out of my prescription-drug-induced haze to stop in and leave hugs and :kiss:es for all the Daddies and sweet girls. Hope your week was better than mine. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top