Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*kisses your cheek* It better be or you don't get any snackies! :D :rose: Damnit, I forgot to grab something to drink, want me to fetch?

I would NEVER be so presumptuous as to ask you to "fetch" me anything. I'll get another beer or 4 next time I get up, sweetie. No need for you to do that.:kiss:

*pats Hello, Kitty comforter....come on up here, beautiful!

I would NEVER be so presumptuous as to ask you to "fetch" me anything. I'll get another beer or 4 next time I get up, sweetie. No need for you to do that.:kiss:

*pats Hello, Kitty comforter....come on up here, beautiful!

*laughs* Can I please go get some for you then? You're all settled in and I'm still up...

*racing down the all before she can stop me, grabbing beers, and returning at a much more prudent pace so as not to upset the beverages... climbs up beside Ella and leans happily on her shoulder* Thanks! :D

*laughs* Can I please go get some for you then? You're all settled in and I'm still up...

*racing down the all before she can stop me, grabbing beers, and returning at a much more prudent pace so as not to upset the beverages... climbs up beside Ella and leans happily on her shoulder* Thanks! :D

It's funny how much better my life is here at the end of the world than it was pre-zombie. Thank you, Sweetie.:rose:

*twirls Playful's hair around my finger

It's funny how much better my life is here at the end of the world than it was pre-zombie. Thank you, Sweetie.:rose:

*twirls Playful's hair around my finger

I'll drink to that. *holds up my bottle of pepsi for a quiet toast*

Okay ... had soup and bacon ... DiNo is clean, I am clean - though like Miss Whip, I cannot quite do nekkid, I am wearing my skimpiest Cami ... Where is the Music?? Where are the margaritas??

I'll just head over to my place and make sure I'm ready for my after hour guests.

Well fine ... toss out the pillows and we'll pop popcorn and do a movie on the flat screen. My first night home and I will have a party of some sort!! :D

Okay ... had soup and bacon ... DiNo is clean, I am clean - though like Miss Whip, I cannot quite do nekkid, I am wearing my skimpiest Cami ... Where is the Music?? Where are the margaritas??

It's a Spanish themed night in honor of Miss TongueLust. But yeah, that means Margaritas, Mojitos, and rum drinks.

Oh yeah...and here's some corn chips and salsa.

*plays dumb*

Well fine ... toss out the pillows and we'll pop popcorn and do a movie on the flat screen. My first night home and I will have a party of some sort!! :D

Extra butter?

yes, ma'am ... on the extra butter :)

*Quietly walks in holding a bag of tortilla chips and a bowl of salsa. Sits down between the two of you.*

Someone said "salsa"? I brought some.

And someone else said "party"? I'm up for that!

What are we watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back