The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... are there people who aren't?


And can we steal that?

Actually, yes, I was perpetually 25 for awhile. I don't know what happened.

*attacks with hugs*

I am older than you...I think...

and I get younger and more immature (no comments from the peanut gallery, PLEASE)

by the day

*does not fight off the attack and hugs back*

I know...I was just pondering. It was my last thought after all. I still don't know what I wanna be when I grow up!

I go back and forth on the age issue. I had goals...


You just wanna see partial nudity and brown on pale...

I KNOW you.

Brown on pale has to be THE sexiest... *shivers* Mmmm!
 
*grins*

It is things like this, dear Nina, that make me like you.

You also do this little growly thing that seems to have an effect on my parts.

But mostly this.

*nodnod*
Gigglegrins-
Why thank you. It could be a bit of a mutual thing.
That or I just like baiting people.

I'd ask, quite innocently, which growly thing but I cant do it with a straight face - at all.
*grins*

Um sure...but I can teach you rhythm (and balance)...

*nods*

I haz LOTS of rhythm. I am willing, nay able, to share...
Only if you promise to teach with a body on aproach. I was going to say hands-on but... your hips, and thighs, and chest... are not hands.
Web cams and road trip
I swear. I think I might just put up a cam site and charge access fees.
 
You should be terrified. If you only knew the evil things playing out in my mind as of late. Horrific things.

Oh, it's been broughten!

So why am I still sitting here waiting, my dear?

Smirks OH THE HORROR!

Gigglegrins-
Why thank you. It could be a bit of a mutual thing.
That or I just like baiting people.

I'd ask, quite innocently, which growly thing but I cant do it with a straight face - at all.

Only if you promise to teach with a body on aproach. I was going to say hands-on but... your hips, and thighs, and chest... are not hands.

I swear. I think I might just put up a cam site and charge access fees.

Laughs softly Where do I swipe my card?
 
Ok, so....those who have been on lit longer than I, is there a celeb crush thread? Should I start one or will it just die? I hate it when threads die. It makes me sad.
 
Holyfuck, his voice is DEEP.

Well, lots more than I would have guessed.


hmm..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top