Snowballing...

I would love to be able to do this!!! Sadly, my SO is not too fond of the idea! :( maybe someday...
 
I would love to be able to do this!!! Sadly, my SO is not too fond of the idea! :( maybe someday...

Just do it! If you are the sucker. I would suggest taking the first bit of cum and move up quick whilst he's still cumming. . .
If you are being sucked and your partner lets you cum in there mouth, just move and do it.

It doesnt taste to bad, and its such a turn on.
 
I tried this once, moved up his body after giving him head, with the load in my mouth, and I was intending to kiss him but I kinda mistakenly spat it on him by mistake :p Then he rolled over on top of me and kissed me roughly and it got all over the place, it was a total mess but it was sexy.
 
I was dating this hot little number -- tiny tits with incredibly long hard nipples -- and she was lying on the bed in front of me, squeezing her nipples and watching me jack off as I stood in front of her. I shot several hot streams of cum all over her belly up to her boobs. She scooped up my cum with her fingers and slurped it down, then did it again with another puddle. I collapsed beside her, exhausted, and she scooped up a third handful and offered it to me. I didn't even think -- I just wrapped my lips around her fingers and sucked them clean, then our mouths locked together and our tongues shared the warm goo back and forth. Astoundingly hot!!!
 
I've done it with my totally straight husband and it is very hot. I had always sucked and swallowed him. Then one he willingly went down on me after cumming in my pussy. it was very hot. I asked him if he was ok with tasting himself and he said it was weird but he would do it since he knew it would make me hot. So a few weeks later i sucked him off and kept most of it in my mouth and went up to kiss him, and spit some in his mouth. His eyes got REAL wide, but he didnt back off or gag or anything. It was very sexy. Its not someting that he particularly enjoys but will do it for me, and in some ways that makes it even hotter. Its also one of those things that shows just how much he loves me. I dont think either of us would try somethign like that with someone we didnt totally love and trust. So, sharing something like that is also a way to share and demonstrate a very very intimate moment.
 
As others have said, very intimate thing. I think I would enjoy it if I was in the mood, but wouldn't like to just be surprised with it out of nowhere. The trouble is, after I come, my interest in such things rapidly declines :(
 
As others have said, very intimate thing. I think I would enjoy it if I was in the mood, but wouldn't like to just be surprised with it out of nowhere. The trouble is, after I come, my interest in such things rapidly declines :(

Klayton, I think that is the issue for a lot of men in that circumstance. But the difference with my husband is that he is not letting me spit the cum in his mouth because it turns him on, he lets me do it because he loves me and ke knows it turns me on.
 
I totally know what you mean there Klayton. It's amazing what kind of things you think you'll do before you cum. :) In my mind, I'm going to cum, keep having sex and then cum again within five minutes. But after that first one... I'm done. :) My eyes are always bigger than my stomach.

My wife made fun of money one day because I was kissing her neck and apparently some of my cum was up there. It freaked me out. Not my thing. I suppose if she really wanted to, I would try it. But I'm not seeing my ability to not gag happening.
 
The first time I tried it was after I’d cum in my lady’s mouth and I went to kiss her, without really thinking about it, while on the way down to eat her out. She instinctively turned her head away from me because of reactions in her past from guys. I turned her head towards mine and kissed her anyway, that really turned her on. As I was eating her, I asked her if she’d like to kiss me before she swallows my cum. I was very turned on at how much that kiss had tuned her on. She screamed yes and came in my mouth.
Now she kisses me every time after I cum in her mouth, it is erotic and sensuous.
 
I've done this before with my husband and he definitely likes it more before he cums, but I kiss him anyway. I really should more often. I'd like to see him suck another cock someday in a mFm and like to think of snowballing with him as training. :cattail:

nice.
 
Turning straight lady into Kinky

My girlfriend was very vanila when we met last year. I have been slowly getting her to try different things. Oral sex was new to her when we met and now she enjoys it both ways. However the only way she orgasms is with my tongue or fingers on her clit. One Sunday afternoon we got really hot and I took her to front living room and make love to her on her couch. This was a first for her and I spent at least a half hour trying to get her off with a combination of my tongue and fingers. Finally I got a crazy idea, as I was fucking her deep and she was really getting off on it, I told her I was going to cum in her mouth for the first time and told her not to swallow but instead give it to me. She seemed nervous but she took my whole load in her mouth. Once the last drop was gone, she stood up and gave it all to me. I then laid her on the couch and let her watch me drip my cum all over her clit. She started to moan and I rubbed it into her clit and within minutes she came very hard. I am going to do this to her ass next time.
 
Hubby gets all hot talking about it but when I bring a mouthful up when I am done sucking his cock, he tells me to swallow. something about once he cums, he is not always "up" to trying the things we just talked about. I just laugh!!! :)
 
I haven't made any attempt to share a mouthful, partly because I usually have to swallow or it comes dripping out. But I have crawled up to kiss him with plenty of residual and he kisses me back deeply and passionately. We might have to discuss this and see if I can keep a full mouth to share. Fun times ahead I think.
 
Hubby or lover won't share

Next time ladies, try tying and blind folding your lover down and try it that way. Also ask him to suck it out of your after he cums and share it that way. I know my lovers get turned on.
 
I haven't made any attempt to share a mouthful, partly because I usually have to swallow or it comes dripping out. But I have crawled up to kiss him with plenty of residual and he kisses me back deeply and passionately. We might have to discuss this and see if I can keep a full mouth to share. Fun times ahead I think.

Yea, fun times, I agree!:D
Try to keep in the mouthful, then slowly slip your cum-covered tongue into his mouth...
 
I find it very sexy and erotic when she shares my cum with me. The first time I was taken back a bit, but hey I came in her mouth so why not !
We don't swallow it , we just keep kissing and licking each others mouth, lips and face untill it is all over
 
I haven't made any attempt to share a mouthful, partly because I usually have to swallow or it comes dripping out. But I have crawled up to kiss him with plenty of residual and he kisses me back deeply and passionately. We might have to discuss this and see if I can keep a full mouth to share. Fun times ahead I think.

Big wish of mine. Gf long time ago did, I got hard again instantly
 
I have done it and I enjoy it but the mood has to be right. I can't swallow the rest.
 
I have done this a few times with my wife.

More often is sharing precut...she sucks me, gets my precum in her mouth and then comes up for a wet kiss...one of the hottest things we do. I'll also leak a lot of precum on her pussy then eat her out. I do leak a lot of precum which helps.

She's shared my cum with me a couple of times.

I really want to eat a full cream pie but suffer from the lack of motivation once I climax.

I have once been able to cum a half load before a full orgasm - I pulled out of her, let my cum drip down her pussy then bent down to lick it up. It really did taste so good.

I'll do that full cream pie someday..;)
 
Travel:

I have a suggestion. If you would really like to do this but lose your nerve after orgasm (like most of us) then have her tie you up, ride you until you cum in her pussy, and then have her move her pussy up over your face afterward, forcing you to do it. Tell her ahead of time that no matter what you do or say to make you do it. It is really hot knowing that this time you have no way out of it. You will explode in her with biggest load you ever had, knowing that this time you aren't going to weasle your way out of it. Believe me, it is a hell of an experience.
 
Travel:

I have a suggestion. If you would really like to do this but lose your nerve after orgasm (like most of us) then have her tie you up, ride you until you cum in her pussy, and then have her move her pussy up over your face afterward, forcing you to do it. Tell her ahead of time that no matter what you do or say to make you do it. It is really hot knowing that this time you have no way out of it. You will explode in her with biggest load you ever had, knowing that this time you aren't going to weasle your way out of it. Believe me, it is a hell of an experience.

Well put, but still have a "safe word" just in case you really do totally freak out and have to stop.
 
Easy to say, harder to pull off...;) We're not setup for bondage, nor is that in her line of interest or personality.

I'm getting there. Yesterday I was able to drool cum on her chest 3 times before finally climaxing - so had a nice cleanup job a few times. I'll just try that in her pussy next time.
 
Success!

Was able to pull out this AM after having cum but not climaxed. She caught a big drip with her foot and I sucked that off, then bent down and licked my cream pie from her pussy before continuing to fuck her and finally cum.

Very hot...will be doing that some more.
 
Back
Top