ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damppanties said:
Assignment? :eek:

Tell me more... exactly WHO has put you on this assignment?
I know nothing about no assignment. I swear.

I'd rather investigate that mahsself. :D

Liar said:
So, any action in here? Just had a good lunch, but with bad coffee. Is there a remedy somewhere in the direction of the bar?

Hey, dampy, glad to see you stumble by.

babe
im sure that where ever you do.. the action just naturally follows..

i think the bar is GYO today.. (get your own) but its free.. just another bonus to the virtualness.. *grin*

vella_ms said:
i could tell you WHO, but you know how it goes, then id have ta 'do' ya

so... have you scooched over an appropriate amount? i dont want to shove you off the bed when i dive in....
im considerate that way. :rolleyes:

Ok, fine. You can come in. But only if you bring friends. :p

Good morning... :)

Coffee time, wake up time, then I can start pouting about going to work! What a deal! :p

~Kitten

Ah..Dampy...did you forget that I am under the bed!!! HELLOOOOO!!!

Hey...Morning, all...

I need some mega coffee!!

Honey123 said:
Ah..Dampy...did you forget that I am under the bed!!! HELLOOOOO!!!

Hey...Morning, all...

I need some mega coffee!!

i think rg made some.. not really sure..

id help you out.. but im all.. *tied up*
:D

damppanties said:
With that hot body, you're just too far away. ;)

Well, after last night...

Rg made coffee? Cool beans...(or hot beans for that fact)

Good morning.....I really want coffee, but it's already so damn hot here that I'm not sure my body can stand it!

This house has been like a sauna the last few days. Oh well, maybe I'll lose a few pounds...

cloudy said:
Good morning.....I really want coffee, but it's already so damn hot here that I'm not sure my body can stand it!

This house has been like a sauna the last few days. Oh well, maybe I'll lose a few pounds...

good morning beautiful..
please dont lose any weight.. we like you just as you are, you vixen!:p

vella_ms said:
good morning beautiful..
please dont lose any weight.. we like you just as you are, you vixen!:p

Sweetie, if I had any control over it, I promise I would take a cool house over a few measly pounds any day!!!

I have to take the little one to the doctor in an hour or so and actually looking forward to it.....because they have air there.

cloudy said:

please don't lose an oz ;)

cloudy said:
Sweetie, if I had any control over it, I promise I would take a cool house over a few measly pounds any day!!!

I have to take the little one to the doctor in an hour or so and actually looking forward to it.....because they have air there.

would it be terribly bad for me to say.. 'i so get that!'?
though i certainly hope theres nothing wrong with babe.. is it spiderman youre taking? has he learned his new mantra yet? i did send it via telepathy.. "meaniehead, meaniehead":eek:

destinie21 said:
please don't lose an oz ;)

Don't worry, love...anything I lose I'll promptly gain back once it cools down here.

Vella: nope, he hasn't learned it yet. I've used my considerable psychic powers to block him receiving any such transmissions. And yes, it is the spiderman I'm taking. He's got a case of swimmer's ear that just won't go away. It seems to clear up, and then comes right back.

Colleen Thomas said:
Hello abs,

Chicken broth please, and a booth near the lady's room.

-Colly

Colly!!! How are you, sweetheart? Feeling just a little better, perhaps?

cloudy said:
Colly!!! How are you, sweetheart? Feeling just a little better, perhaps?

I feel like 10 milesof bad road, but am keeping broth down now. This has been about the most wretched weekend I can remeber, but I am a little better. At least I am able to get furhter than a quick dash from the bathroom now.

Thanks for asking, I'd hug, but I feel pretty nasty.

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:

-Colly
That's what's so great about virtual bars. You can get and give totally safe hugs...and other things.

Colleen Thomas said:
I feel like 10 milesof bad road, but am keeping broth down now. This has been about the most wretched weekend I can remeber, but I am a little better. At least I am able to get furhter than a quick dash from the bathroom now.

-Colly

I can sympathize - I've had food-poisoning before, and I think I can honestly say that's the sickest I have ever, ever been. And it seems to take forever to get over.

Just take it easy, doll, and sip your broth....

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back